July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I couldn't buy the same blanket because they've changed the thickness and softness but I got a blue blanket, I think it's pretty unisex though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 9
Yay for baby shopping babyVaughan!

Lovely blanket tasha

We don't really need to buy many clothes (sadly wanted to baby shop!) when DS was a baby I went way over the top with buying baby clothes so a lot of his immaculate clothes and clothes with tags on went into storage so we have quite a few ranging from prem-tiny baby- newborn-0-3 so were quite lucky I guess but I wanted to go baby shopping :( :haha:

Might sound a little dumb but what does anterior placenta mean? When I had my scan Saturday she said it was at the front?

I still haven't felt much. Grr I don't like this anterior placenta business. :( But this is also my first, so that probably has something to do with it.

I didn't feel my first with an anterior placenta until 23 weeks! It sucks waiting so long. Have another and haven't felt anything either.

Yay for baby shopping babyVaughan!

Lovely blanket tasha

We don't really need to buy many clothes (sadly wanted to baby shop!) when DS was a baby I went way over the top with buying baby clothes so a lot of his immaculate clothes and clothes with tags on went into storage so we have quite a few ranging from prem-tiny baby- newborn-0-3 so were quite lucky I guess but I wanted to go baby shopping :( :haha:

Might sound a little dumb but what does anterior placenta mean? When I had my scan Saturday she said it was at the front?

I means it is at the front... So sounds like you have one. So it cushions a lot...

Medzi, glad to see I'm not alone. I'm just so impatient! I guess feeling Squirmy move regularly would be reassuring for me.

Yeah def blocks a lot. I didn't know I was pregnant with my third until I was 22 weeks and everyone asked didn't I feel movements but I had an anterior placenta.

This time it's fundal x

Oh weird..I've been feeling movements for the last 2-3 weeks? I thought with an anterior one you couldn't feel the movements?

Sammyandashley and Babyv- Congrats on the boys! YAY for boys! I am happy that July month looks like its mostly boys ! So I have a good chance of having one!

I have a daughter who is 6 almost 7 years old, so I would love to have a boy so I can have one of each :)

YES- I had heartburn last night! It was terrible, but I did take 2 tums and it went away so fast!

This is my second pregnancy as well and I think I feel a tapping at times in there but it's so hard to tell!

I didn't feel my daughter move (1st pregnancy) until I was 20 weeks. I am hoping I feel this one soon as I will be 15 weeks on Friday!

I want to find the gender NOW! I want to shop for baby clothing! We are doing a gender reveal gathering as well. I cannot wait! <3

I have felt the baby a ton tonight. Seems to be when I'm eating dinner that I feel it most. Almost feels like muscle twitches.

Also, 9 days til we find out what we're having! yay!

We had another major snowstorm today. Of course dh is away again. I have no idea how we will dig out. It was at least another 14 inches on top of the 20 we got last week! It is not expected to get above zero degrees until after 10:00 am tomorrow! In fact it's going to be -8 when the kids are expected to go to school. I feel like I live in Antartica!

Our playground, my dh's plow pickup truck (lol) and the top of our driveway.
IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

Wow that is a lot of snow! I would want it without my man home but we love the snow we've always thought it would cool to be snowed in together!

We had another major snowstorm today. Of course dh is away again. I have no idea how we will dig out. It was at least another 14 inches on top of the 20 we got last week! It is not expected to get above zero degrees until after 10:00 am tomorrow! In fact it's going to be -8 when the kids are expected to go to school. I feel like I live in Antartica!

Our playground, my dh's plow pickup truck (lol) and the top of our driveway.
View attachment 841627

View attachment 841629

View attachment 841631

O_O

Ewwwww Luv I hate snow. So sorry for you guys!

Sammy you can feel movements with an anterior placenta just usually later. With my son I felt tons of kicks and turns and could still feel him from the outside and see movements on the outside :) everyone is different, you could totally be feeling baby right now with one. I carry a little extra weight too so that could factor in for me not feeling yet too even though we both have anterior placentas :)

Wow, I love snow! And I miss it a lot. Since I live in The Netherlands we had proper winter with snow. Send some to me please :)

Thanks Medzi, I've not felt baby from the outside but it's deff baby moving in there, would love to feel him from the outside but as I'm a chubbier than most think it'll be a while for that one :(

I'm so jealous of that much snow! We got our first snow fall of the winter last night and it settled :dance: School didn't put anything down though, so we had six hundred primary school aged children playing but that compressed, so slippery and dangerous!

Good luck to those having appointments. I've a private scan. Nervous.

We haven't had any, we had like an hr of snow fall thats it all winter :( I love the snow! We bought baby some outfits, birp cloths, hooded towel, and more diapers yesterday! A lot of boy stuff at all stores was picked over must have been a lot little guys born recently lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->