July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

OMG thats alot of snow. I live in Ohio but we havent gotten it like that this year (knocks on wood)

Im starting to look forward to Mondays each week because thats when my nurse comes to give me the progestrone shot and listens to bubs heartbeat. Even though I feel movements more and more I still feel better everytime I hear that little heart. I have an appointment February 9th and they are doing my 20 week scan and an internal scan to monitor my cervix and make sure im not progressing into labor. I think what scares them the most is that I didnt have any pain until I was 9 cms dialated so I have no idea what to even look for as far as preterm labor, other than my water breaking. But praying that I can keep my little guy in until at least 37 weeks. (watch all this worrying and I go overdue :dohh::haha: )

i'm so jealous of the snow!! my parents have over 45" so far....another storm coming thursday. i just get rain. *sigh*

so...i work aout 98% men...so, anyone have any advice for if/how to announce? it feels so weird going to them saying, "btw...." do guys care like women do? LOL course i also don't want them thinking i eat too much cake when i go home! not sure what's the proper edicate!

Wow snow! We can get that much here but haven't this year. It had been a pretty mild winter thankfully!

Good luck Tasha!!

Sammy you'll feel from the outside eventually! It is cool!

I hope so medzi, I'm pretty sure I felt from the outside around now with my other too, can't remember :haha:

So jealous of the snow, we had some today..2cms :haha: and it's all gone now!

Can't wait to read all the updates today!
Bump pic
image.jpg

Baby is....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 26
Yay, finally a little girl! Congratulations Lucy!

Ms. Elizabeth, my boss is a man & so is half my office. It was really awkward telling them but I had to tell my boss because of all the dr appts I was leaving work for. I told him first & he was really supportive & announced it to the rest of my coworkers all at once at a department lunch. It was awkward but I was relieved to get it out in the open. Everyone responded well & seemed excited.

A lot of men have kids too & I'm sure they'll be happy for you & not feel weird about you telling them. :)

Awwww fab Lucy. Congrats.

Cute bump luv!

I had a lovely private scan. Baby's head is right behind my belly button despite my bump being very low :haha: it kept rubbing their nose. Is about 11cm bum to head.

https://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww235/Tasha_Adams/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7cd9c512.jpg

Congrats on the little girl, lucy!

17 weeks today! 2 days until my cervix measurement ultrasound.

Attachments

• photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
Tasha, glad baby looks well. :) Lovely pic!

Congrats on your little girl, lucy!

Great bump, Bubbles! Is the cervix measurement ultrasound routine? Are they worried about preterm labour for some reason? Just wondering because I've not heard of a separate ultrasound just for that. I asked, and they will measure my cervix at the 20 week gender/anatomy scan.

AFM, I had a routine doctor's appointment this morning. I got to hear the heartbeat finally! Baby had been hiding from the doppler every other visit. Heart rate was 150, so just perfect.

I mentioned to my doctor that I've been feeling mildly depressed these last 2-3 weeks, and we chatted about that for a bit. She recommended I pursue counselling. I've checked, and it's covered (up to a certain amount) through my work benefits, so I'm going to look around for a faith-based counselor to go see. My husband has been very supportive and I've been keeping him pretty up-to-date with how I'm feeling, but I do think it will be good to talk to a professional about it. Especially since having any degree of prenatal depressions puts me at a higher risk of having PPD. So, I'm looking forward to that and finding some ways to help me cope with all these terrible feelings I've been having. Not really meaning to be a downer, because I am optimistic I can work through this in a healthy way with some help!

Fab bump bubbles.

Thank you Harley. I have separate cervix scans too, I'm at risk of prom and preterm labour though. I'm glad you had a chat with your doctor and they're being supportive, sounds like counselling will be good for you x

So many cute bumps!

Lucy - congratulations on your little girl!

Tasha - I love your scan photo! So cute baby kept rubbing its nose!

Harley - I am very glad you are going to go to counseling. After Nate was born I had PDD and it was really confusing and hard. I just could not figure out how I could be SO happy but at the same time struggle so much! It was more about the change in my lifestyle that I was having a difficult time with. I went to counseling first and it helped me tremendously. In the end, I went on a mild anti-depressant for a couple months because it helped give my head some space to work everything out. But since then everything has been much better. I am proud you are realizing you need this and going and I hope you find it helpful! <3

Ah ha! Speaking of baby moving, I'm feeling some obvious little pokes finally!

Thank you everyone we are over the moon to have our little Olivia Rose :)

Can't wait to see what everyone else is cooking!

Yay Medzi.

Olivia Rose is a beautiful name, Lucy.

Hope you're okay Dano xx

i'm so jealous of the snow!! my parents have over 45" so far....another storm coming thursday. i just get rain. *sigh*

so...i work aout 98% men...so, anyone have any advice for if/how to announce? it feels so weird going to them saying, "btw...." do guys care like women do? LOL course i also don't want them thinking i eat too much cake when i go home! not sure what's the proper edicate!

The principal at the school is male. When I told him he said "thanks for letting me know." I don't think the men will be as excited as a group of women would be, but I think they will still be happy about it. Perhaps tell your boss first and ask for his/her advice on how to proceed with thrilling the rest of the office the news.

Can't wait to read all the updates today!
Bump pic
View attachment 841827

Your bump is looking great! You have a very round bump :)

Baby is....

Congratulations Lucy! Are you happy with the results?

Awwww fab Lucy. Congrats.

Cute bump luv!

I had a lovely private scan. Baby's head is right behind my belly button despite my bump being very low :haha: it kept rubbing their nose. Is about 11cm bum to head.

https://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww235/Tasha_Adams/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7cd9c512.jpg

Tasha, your baby is looking fantastic! How are you feeling?

Congrats on the little girl, lucy!

17 weeks today! 2 days until my cervix measurement ultrasound.

Great looking bump bubbles! We have the same week turnover day although I just hit 15 weeks.

Tasha, glad baby looks well. :) Lovely pic!

Congrats on your little girl, lucy!

Great bump, Bubbles! Is the cervix measurement ultrasound routine? Are they worried about preterm labour for some reason? Just wondering because I've not heard of a separate ultrasound just for that. I asked, and they will measure my cervix at the 20 week gender/anatomy scan.

AFM, I had a routine doctor's appointment this morning. I got to hear the heartbeat finally! Baby had been hiding from the doppler every other visit. Heart rate was 150, so just perfect.

I mentioned to my doctor that I've been feeling mildly depressed these last 2-3 weeks, and we chatted about that for a bit. She recommended I pursue counselling. I've checked, and it's covered (up to a certain amount) through my work benefits, so I'm going to look around for a faith-based counselor to go see. My husband has been very supportive and I've been keeping him pretty up-to-date with how I'm feeling, but I do think it will be good to talk to a professional about it. Especially since having any degree of prenatal depressions puts me at a higher risk of having PPD. So, I'm looking forward to that and finding some ways to help me cope with all these terrible feelings I've been having. Not really meaning to be a downer, because I am optimistic I can work through this in a healthy way with some help!

I'm so glad that you finally got to hear baby on a Doppler. I'm sorry that you have been suffering with some depression. I think that speaking with your doctor and keeping your husband in the loop are both great and getting outside support is going to be so beneficial. I hope you know we are here for support as well.

Thank you everyone we are over the moon to have our little Olivia Rose :)

Can't wait to see what everyone else is cooking!

Great name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->