July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Oooh, another boy in here! Congrats, MrsB! :) That's fantastic.

Thank you, Khatif. I did have "the baby blues" for 2 weeks after my first, and what I assume was delayed PPD, if that's a thing, around 4 months after my second. That's part of what made me think I should see someone about it - I've been feeling similar to how I felt during those two periods of life. I think I've found a counselor who I might like, so I'll try to give him a call today. :)

Medzi, your baby is a mango today! Holy crap!

Good luck at your scan today, sportysgirl!

I'm 17 weeks today... Whoa. Going to try to get a bump pic today. 17 weeks was the first bump pic I took last pregnancy, so it will be fun to compare. I wore the same dress today as in that picture just for that reason. :haha:

My dad had a massive stroke almost two years ago it was so heartbreaking. I was only 20, he has had to relearn a lot but for the most part lives normally. He has had a few episodes were he passed out but last night we believe he had a small stroke by his symptoms. Breaks my heart for him at 54 he has had two heartaches and if that was a stroke then 3 strokes. All in last 4 years! I'm so glad I'm giving him his first grand baby I'm just worried about something happening to him. My dads an grumpy one but also a goof ball and loves children he will adore our son! If you pray please pray for my father. He seems to be doing okay but with strokes they can keep reoccurring many times over! His father, my papo died from a stroke that damage his brain stem! 22 years old I need my dad I have a lot of life to share with him!

Congrats on the boy, MrsB!

Good luck, sportysgirl!

Happy mango week, Medzi!! So close to halfway!

BabyV, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I just sent some positive thoughts up for him. Hoping for the best! :hugs:

AFM, tomorrow is the cervix measurement. I don't expect it to be an issue, but if it is, what will happen? Will they have to suture my cervix shut and put me on bed/pelvic rest? I have no experience with this so I don't really know what to expect if worst comes to worst.

Sportysgirl I hope your scan went well.

Khatif :hugs: that must of been scary!

Congrats Mrs B, we are having lots of boys in here. Can't wait to see pics.

How are you dano?

Wow Medzi, happy 19 weeks. So pregnant :)

Happy 17 weeks Harley, can't wait to see your bump pic.

The hugest of :hugs: babyvaughan, my grandad had many strokes from his 50's until he died in his 70's, it's so scary to see them go through it. I'm holding you all in my thoughts.

Bubbles, that would depend on the measurements, a little under the range they like would probably mean progesterone (this can be tablets, suppositories or injections depending on your doctors preference) and perhaps some bed rest, a lot under or funneling would indeed mean suture. That's unlikely though and rare :hugs:

Wow congrats Lucy and Mrs.B! How exciting!

BabyV - So sorry about your dad.. Sending prayers for him and your family.:hugs:

Sportygirl- Good luck today at yours scan!

AFM - I have been so busy with work ! I have barely had enough time to eat.. and that worries me! I do eat but I feel like I am not eating enough. I think I need more protein and carbs!

I cannot tell if I am having flutters ! I think so but its hard to tell haha

5 weeks and 1 day until we find the gender! SO far away!!!!:wacko:

BabyV, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I'll be praying for him and your family. I know what you mean about needing your dad. My dad passed away almost 20 years ago (I was 13) and it's left a big gap for sure. Here's to a long, happy life your your dad; how special that you get to give him his first grand baby! :)

Babygirl, protein and carbs for sure! I find I can't eat a lot of food all at once like I used to, so I have to eat smaller meals and little snacks in between. I eat lentil soup for lunch pretty much every day of the work week. That really fills me up and keeps me full for a long time. I eat it along with a salad, actually. That's basically my daily dose of veggies. :)

My dad had a massive stroke almost two years ago it was so heartbreaking. I was only 20, he has had to relearn a lot but for the most part lives normally. He has had a few episodes were he passed out but last night we believe he had a small stroke by his symptoms. Breaks my heart for him at 54 he has had two heartaches and if that was a stroke then 3 strokes. All in last 4 years! I'm so glad I'm giving him his first grand baby I'm just worried about something happening to him. My dads an grumpy one but also a goof ball and loves children he will adore our son! If you pray please pray for my father. He seems to be doing okay but with strokes they can keep reoccurring many times over! His father, my papo died from a stroke that damage his brain stem! 22 years old I need my dad I have a lot of life to share with him!

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I will pray for him!

Not been posting for a while :)

Congratulations to all who have had scans and found out!

My parents have now decided to come and visit for one week (which is very sweet and they live halfway around the world) but I'm not sure how I will manage. Some days are good and some days I'm so tired.

I felt baby kick!!!! (in between all my other gut movements). 18 weeks

Babyv, I'm so sorry about your dad. Prayers to you and your family that all will be okay and you have many, many more years to enjoy your life with your dad!

Thank You all! I thankfully handle this all much better than before. Having someone you love be fine on moment and then forget there life and how to talk, eat, move the next is the scariest! He has come so so far to loose it all again!

So I am feeling pretty miserable today and am hoping somebody might have insight as to what's going on with my body.

I started having some dull pain in my lower back about 3 weeks ago and it's been constant but fairly manageable. Yesterday the pain shifted to my lower left butt cheek area but still wasn't too bad, just like a pinching feeling. Last night in bed I could feel the pain getting stronger and spreading through the entire left side of my butt area and today I can barely walk. The pain feels pretty deep under my skin and further back than my hip area. It hurts to sit, stand, lay down or walk. I'm afraid it's my pelvis and that's it's just going to keep getting worse.

Has anyone else experienced this with this pregnancy or previous pregnancies? I really don't know what to do.

So I am feeling pretty miserable today and am hoping somebody might have insight as to what's going on with my body.

I started having some dull pain in my lower back about 3 weeks ago and it's been constant but fairly manageable. Yesterday the pain shifted to my lower left butt cheek area but still wasn't too bad, just like a pinching feeling. Last night in bed I could feel the pain getting stronger and spreading through the entire left side of my butt area and today I can barely walk. The pain feels pretty deep under my skin and further back than my hip area. It hurts to sit, stand, lay down or walk. I'm afraid it's my pelvis and that's it's just going to keep getting worse.

Has anyone else experienced this with this pregnancy or previous pregnancies? I really don't know what to do.

It sounds like Sciatica?

I have sacroilitis - which is the inflammation of the sacro-iliac joint and it literally feels like a deep bone pain in my left buttock right in the middle...its very stiff at times too

I get this on and off and had it with last pregnancy aswell. Could you are a physio? Sounds like sciatica. Unfortunately mine just got worse the heavier I got

I have a very similar pain only on the right which is sciatic pain. It definitely sounds like a pinched nerve to me. Have you spoken to your doctor?

Had to pull out my maternity jeans finally! Feeling pretty huge

Attachments

• IMG_20150204_164017.jpg
    IMG_20150204_164017.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 18
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow if the pain doesn't get better. If it gets any worse then I'm not going to be able to walk :(

Babyv so sorry to hear about your dad. Sending lots of positive healing vibes! I, like Harley, lost my dad almost 20 years ago when I was 12. Never easy. Hope he had a speedy recovery!

Joy - Yep, sciatica! I feel your pain. I've had it in the past. Hope you get some relief!

Thanks for the info, Tasha! Good to know that it's rare to need sutures. I will definitely let you all know what happens.

Today, DH and I made our first purchase for Squirmy! We got some cute, mint green and white gender neutral onesies and some pants to go with them. One of the onesies has little elephants on it! Ahh melts my heart! <3

Joy- I am suffering from the same thing. I'm having problems with my SI joint. The pain can be pretty miserable, I had to take time off work until it settled down. What helped me was seeing a chiropractor and a physiotherapist. I was given exercises to do to help strengthen the muscles in that area, and that gave me some relief. I ice it frequently to help with the inflammation. I still have some dull aches, but it's feeling much better. I hope you can get relief soon too.

Definitely sounds like sciatica Joy, I had that EXACT same thing (like, to the T of the description) at 8 weeks and it went away on its own. I did go to the doctor though, and they ruled out ectopic then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->