July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I just looked do at my fertility friend chart and I can't really believe how much time has gone by! I'm currently on cycle day 107 and am 2 weeks away from when my 4th period would be due. It's so crazy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6
I'm so miserable today. I think i got the flu. I'm aching and so cold and also I have a cough that's gone down into my chest. Everytime I cough I feel like I'm pulling my stomach it's so sore :( . I really hope baby is OK

Yay for baby buys bubbles.

Yikes jrepp, that makes it sound so far.

:hugs: keyval, I hope you feel better soon.

Yesterday the deputy head at my LO's school said to me that every time she sees me she is worried it will be the day I tell her the baby died. It upset me a LOT. I know it wasn't said with malice but this is scary for me and she didn't need to voice her worries to me. Now every time someone mentions the pregnancy (which was a lot yesterday as I saw my mum, brother and dad) I think are they expecting my baby to die too?

:hugs: Tasha, I don't. I've always thought this was your rainbow, even when you had that very first scan!! (remember??) People write me off (or should I say the baby) too, I can't even be bothered to tell anyone this time. Only my mum (who has a similar history to me) and my hubby know. I just look like I've put on a stone, so no one's guessed yet.
Both my mw and my consultant made similar, but slightly less to the point, remarks on my last appointments. Ugh.

As for me I've been a bit rubbish TBH, either pouring red blood when I do anything or spotting when I rest, no one in the nhs is interested. :roll: I'm sure you aren't surprised!
Ah well, private scan on Saturday, hoping to get some answers :flower:

:hugs: dano. It doesn't surprise me that no one is interested sadly. The thing is if you losing a lot of blood regularly then aside from the baby (I've noticed that pre 24 weeks they don't care about baby), surely they should be thinking about you and your health too. Keeping an eye on you for that reason, if nothing else. So bloody frustrating that we always have to fight isn't it?

Doctors always say similar but less obvious things to me too, I take it in my stride now maybe because I expect it from them I have an armour? Whereas it came from no where from her, iykwim? My immediate family know but no one else aside from Bnb girls and sands girls x I'm always here if you need a chat xx

Oh my gosh.. That is horrible Tasha! I'm so sorry!!!

Dan o.. I definitely agree that there should be concern for YOU losing blood like that. Can you try and push it up towards the next person in command and threaten them in some sort? I feel like it almost ALWAYS is matter of just finding someone who cares!

Tasha - :hugs: I hope she feels mortified on reflection! I'm sure most people aren't thinking that - just wishing you well & sending positive thoughts :hugs:

Dan-o - I'd start playing things up if I were you. With heavy loss, start saying you feel faint, lightheaded, sick etc etc. see if that helps. So sorry you aren't being taken seriously :(

Congrats to all the gender reveals!!

Babyvaughan - thinking if you & your family :hugs:

Joy - I thought sciatica too :( hope it doesn't last long!

Keyval - hope you feel better soon. I had flu before Christmas. I felt so miserable & there's nothing you can take. Get plenty if fluids. & maybe try a hot bath or breathe in some steam to try to ease the congestion :hugs:

Afm: I've started buying some things. Mostly nappies (while I'm earning a full wage). But also just treated myself to a pink lining bag. At the back if my mind I'm a little worried about buying just now, but I'm trying not to dwell on it.

Can't wait until all our babies are safely here in our arms :flow:

Keyval, I hope you feel better soon. Sorry you're sick. :(

Dan-o, ugh those doctors. I'm so sorry they are being that way. Hoping the private scan gives you answers!

k4th-I get what you mean about the anxiety about buying things for baby now. I felt that way yesterday when I bought some onesies. Trying not to dwell on it though!

Cervix scan in a couple of hours!

Congrats to everyone who found out!

Tasha I said so on the other thread but, :hugs:.

Dan-o I find it absurd you are being treated so poorly. I hope your scan this weekend gives you some answers and reassurance.

Feel better Keyval.

Tasha that is a horrible thing for someone to say! I hope she feels really terrible. Ugh. I'm upset for you. :hugs: All that natters is things are going good now and I believe you'll have a rainbow baby to hold soon!

Dan-o I cannot believe your treatment. I hope the scan on Saturday helps!

All OK here. Feeling laaaazy. My mom is coming tonight and will be watching our son while dh and I go to my ultrasound in the morning. Then we go to a big dinner to celebrate my brothers engagement :)

Cervix and amniotic fluid looked great! Thank goodness for that. They said that we will have to check it again later on to make sure it isn't shortening too early.

Also, much to my surprise, they offered to show is gender! Of course we said yes! And...we are team :pink:!!! So exciting! It looked very obviously like girl parts, but of course they will look at it again at the anatomy scan. But holy crap you guys, we are actually having a girl! This is what I was hoping for. :happydance: :cloud9:

Dan-o - As Tasha said - Unfortunately they say there is nothing they can do as regards to the baby, since its earlier in the pregnancy. But I agree that if you are losing a lot of blood they should be worried about your health also.

Sporty- How did your scan go?

Tasha & Dan-o I'm so sorry for what you guys are going through people & doctors need to be more sensitive and put themselves in your shoes. I checked every time I feel wetness to make sure it not blood even though I've had none the fear is always there, I truly couldn't imagine being your shoes! You guys are doing awesome, you've come so far already not to many more weeks until the doctors will care even though they should now! I can't wait to see pictures of your healthy rainbow babies! Keep your spirits up!

Tasha & dano- sorry to hear people have been negative towards you, it's not a nice feeling. I think a lot of people don't actually realise how insensitive they can be and I hope she's thinking back on what she said and realising what a b*tch she sounded!

Bubbles- congrats on team pink!!

Afm- haven't been on for a few days been feeling a bit run down, didn't want to share the negativity. All of a sudden been thinking about my csection and it's scaring me a little if I'm honest, the spinal terrifies me! Last time hubby had me in a headlock while I was hysterically crying and surrounded by 4 nurses trying to comfort me so I could get my spinal done :dohh: must of looked a complete idiot.

Congrats on a great appointment all round bubbles :happydance:

Sammynashley - :hugs: I didn't have a great birth experience first time around. It does play on my mind sometimes too. Was your section an emergency? And this one will be planned? If so - I'm sure getting a spinal won't be as difficult when you're relaxed as opposed to in later labour & in a panic. I had to have one to repair a tear after dd was born & I didn't feel a thing :hugs:

K4th- I had an emergency first time around, epidural went in fine being In labour didn't bother me, but during the section the epidural failed and I felt the cut, second time was planned section, that's when I freaked out with the spinal:( what made it worse was when they out in it my left leg moved by itself and jumped, that panicked me so much.

My anatomy scan is on Monday ladies, 4pm uk. I'm expecting it to be girl but we've Picked names for both genders.

K4th- I had an emergency first time around, epidural went in fine being In labour didn't bother me, but during the section the epidural failed and I felt the cut, second time was planned section, that's when I freaked out with the spinal:( what made it worse was when they out in it my left leg moved by itself and jumped, that panicked me so much.

Awww hun. The leg moving does sound freaky - but it's likely to be a weird one off. I know nothing I say will make you feel better right now. I've been given an appointment with an anaesthetist (for completely different reasons) - could you request one & see if they'll let you talk through some options/concerns :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->