July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Very cute, Harley. Your DS2 looks just like DS1 :)

Babygirl, I did not feel pregnant at all until this week (week 18) when I really started feeling baby movements and pelvic pain. Don't worry, I'm sure everything's fine.

I still haven't felt movement & I'm 17 weeks. Many have said with your first in can take awhile longer! I feel like I will soon as my bladder has had more pressure lately so I think baby is kicking it or something because I will get this sudden strong urge to go like I have been holding it for hours lol

Good luck for monday Kassy, be sure to update us! :)

Congrats on the fab scan AND team pink bubbles!! :wohoo:

Joy deffo sounds like sciatica. I had it with DS1, right up until delivery! Then it almost went. After I lost weight and strengthened my core it went completely. It's very annoying, I couldn't lie on my back once it got bad!

Babygirl, it is quite early still. While I have been feeling mine, its been very subtle most of the time. Hppe you get some nice strong jabs soon! :)

Yay for baby buys bubbles.

Yikes jrepp, that makes it sound so far.

:hugs: keyval, I hope you feel better soon.

Yesterday the deputy head at my LO's school said to me that every time she sees me she is worried it will be the day I tell her the baby died. It upset me a LOT. I know it wasn't said with malice but this is scary for me and she didn't need to voice her worries to me. Now every time someone mentions the pregnancy (which was a lot yesterday as I saw my mum, brother and dad) I think are they expecting my baby to die too?

I don't think that anyone expects the baby to die but they might be terrified that it would happen. They might be just worry about you and the little one growing in you. It is possible that no one around you know how to express their concerns. I sorry if you feel hurted. I send you a hug.

:hugs: Tasha, I don't. I've always thought this was your rainbow, even when you had that very first scan!! (remember??) People write me off (or should I say the baby) too, I can't even be bothered to tell anyone this time. Only my mum (who has a similar history to me) and my hubby know. I just look like I've put on a stone, so no one's guessed yet.
Both my mw and my consultant made similar, but slightly less to the point, remarks on my last appointments. Ugh.

As for me I've been a bit rubbish TBH, either pouring red blood when I do anything or spotting when I rest, no one in the nhs is interested. :roll: I'm sure you aren't surprised!
Ah well, private scan on Saturday, hoping to get some answers :flower:

I'm so sorry. I don't understand people how can they be so rude instead of supportive. We are here for you and we all believe in you two! Even though I know it's not the same.

Hey ladies, sorry for late reply.
Scan was good, heart beating, baby kicking and has grown. The fluid has not changed so no worse but no better either. I am still waiting for my harmony results.

I have been feeling pretty fed up really. Going between being positive and then an over whelming feeling of anxiety that something awful is wrong with baby. It is taking away the excitement and joy of being pregnant.

Sorry to be down.

Love seeing all the scans and bumps, glad everyone is doing well. :kiss:

Well the most awkward thing just happened.

Me and OH about to have sex him on top when he recoiled and said that I shouldn't be on my back. A little taken a back I said it was fine and he said no and asked me to get on top which I said no to because I'm getting so breathless lately.

So we just didn't have sex and now we are in totally seperate rooms as if it never just happened!

Everything I've read including on the NHS website states do whatever position is comfortable so we appear to be at loggerheads here.

Is anyone else still doing missionary??

We hardly do missionary anyway but since I got pregnant we did it only twice. Uhh.First I was so sick I could not even think about it and then DH was away. We just will start working on it again but I feel very awkward.

as for me I had a really really uncomfortable situation at work today. Some people I've told have told others and it's been spreading (which is ok because it saves me the discomfort of telling people). BUT one person who I'm friendly to (but not really a chatty person), literally shouted across the lunch room today asking if I was having my first baby. I turned around, in shock and said yes. and turned back away. He then had the cheek to continue and ask if i was expecting a boy or a girl. I said I didn't know yet and walked out. There were lots of other people in there and I just felt so uncomfortable that he was quizzing me about my body when I chose not to share that. I'm happy for people to congratulate me about baby but WTF how can he ask these questions in front of a crowd of other people who he doesn't even know if they know yet.

GAH.

and extra - told hubby and he said to have a word with this person's manager about inappropriate behaviour and I'm happy for that to happen.

What an idiot! I am sorry that happened to you. I think it is good if your or you husband speak with the person and the superior of his. This is really not a behavior you should tolerate.

I really do not feel pregnant today :( and I honestly don't feel any movements yet..... I'm worried :(

You should not worry about it. Even if it is your second pregnancy it is early to feel the baby. They are just like 10 cm long and like 50-60 gram heavy and your uterus not big. Your baby has a lot of place to move around.
At 9 weeks they cannot tell you what kind of placenta you have since the forming of it still takes place and it still can move around at 12 of 20 weeks it is already clear.

I did not feel any movement yet neither. I am sure that around weeks 18-19 atlast we will feel it as well. Try not to worry

Hey ladies, sorry for late reply.
Scan was good, heart beating, baby kicking and has grown. The fluid has not changed so no worse but no better either. I am still waiting for my harmony results.

I have been feeling pretty fed up really. Going between being positive and then an over whelming feeling of anxiety that something awful is wrong with baby. It is taking away the excitement and joy of being pregnant.

Sorry to be down.

Love seeing all the scans and bumps, glad everyone is doing well. :kiss:

I really hope that you get your results soon so you can peace your mind. It is a very difficult period and It feels like forever to know what the test bring. I know it is easy to say but try to keep it up. We are with you

Bubbles so pleased for you.

Sportysgirl, huge hugs hun. The waiting must be awful. Do you know how long you have to wait?

Movement with my first I was 18/19 weeks with a posterior placenta and even then it was just little bubbles. It's totally normal.

Sex we aren't allowed any.

Babygirl I still don't feel pregnant either. I've had zero symptoms all the way along. It's not a sign of bad things.

Thank you for the support girls. It means a lot.

Sportysgirl, sending huge :hug: Hope the wait for your results isn't too much longer. Glad the scan was good and LO growing nicely! <3 :hugs: xxx

Tasha sympathise with you on the no sex allowed rule, same :growlmad: oh well 9 months is a relatively short time to go without, in the grand scheme of things! :flower:

How are you today Dan o? What time is your ultrasound tomorrow?

I'm on a sex ban too :growlmad:

Good luck with your scan dan-o :hugs:

As usual filled the toilet with blood this morning. Nothing much since just spotting. Seems to come on more in the evening and overnight, then stop during the day this week. So strange, not complaining tho, better than bleeding all day every day. I need shares in sanitary pads lol :haha:
Scan 3.40 tomorrow :)

As usual filled the toilet with blood this morning. Nothing much since just spotting. Seems to come on more in the evening and overnight, then stop during the day this week. So strange, not complaining tho, better than bleeding all day every day. I need shares in sanitary pads lol :haha:
Scan 3.40 tomorrow :)

Must be worrying for you. I hope your scan goes well tomorrow looking forward to your update.

dan-o man this bleeding never stops for you eh :( i'm glad your getting a scan though, now maybe they can shed light on whats going on, its so weird, the hospital should have scanned you already, i'd be yelling at them.

Ugh so sorry dan-o. I wish your bleeding would just stop. Glad you have a scan tomorrow at least. Wishing you the best! :hugs:

Here's a pic from our scan! I didn't get to add it yesterday because I was on my phone.

Attachments

• photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 14
Lovely scans mrsb - I'm rubbish at genders but that is team :blue: isn't it?? Congrats!

Dan-o - :hugs: sounds awful. And worrying. I am gobsmacked you're not getting more support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->