July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Best wishes for your scan tomorrow dan-o! Congrats Mrsb

Had my first stranger ask me if I'm pregnant at work yesterday :happydance: I was happy :)

It's funny how everyones attitude to sex during pregnancy is different! Some of us want it, some of us don't, some of us can't...

Well me and OH made a compromise after he finally said HE was uncomfortable doing missionary with my bump incase he hurt her we have agreed he can stand at the edge of the bed while I lie for now.

Win/win for anyone else reaching the same problems!

Feel like I must point out I'm not adverse to other positions but missionary is my favourite and works best for both of us hence why I'm begrudgingly giving it up :haha:

I couldnt get enough when pregnant the first time, now I have absolutely zero drive for it I feel awful for my hubby.

Oh wow congrats on team blue mrsb!! :cloud9:

I had someone guess today, a friend who I walk back from school with sometimes. She said she could only tell from my bum :shock: :rofl:
Time to pack in the snacking :haha:

I'm glad you will be able to check in tomorrow dan o!

love the scan pictures! my next ultrasound isn't until march 10th- AGES away it seems!

no sex drive here either :rofl: In my last 2 pregnancies, wanted it ALLLLLL the time! Crazy!

Yay mrsb! Congrats! July is a boy month so far for sure!

Sorry for so many that are having difficulties with some not so nice comments :hugs:

Thank you all for the support! I guess I just am impatient and want to feel baby move ! It will make is so much more real :) I did use the Doppler and heard a strong heartbeat and heard baby moving around- That made me feel at ease :thumbup:

Such cute scans ladies! :cloud9:

Holly - I am in the same boat! My scan is March 12th!! :wacko:
Feels ages away!

Dan-o - Good luck with the scan tomorrow! I hope all goes well and you get answers!

Congrats, Mrs.B! Great pics!

Those of you who are told you can't have sex... Is the rule is "no sex" or "no orgasms." Like, is it the actual intercourse that's a problem or the little contractions that come when one orgasms? Just curious!

Had my anatomy scan this morning. Very stressed and worried :'( Puffin looks OK but there is something possibly wrong with his heart. The aorta is a little big - I guess all four chambers should be roughly the same size but it is showing a little larger. Dr said it is on the high end of normal so could be nothing but doesn't want to say that for sure. We have to go for a fetal echo cardiogram on the 18 and will be able to meet with a pediatric cardiologist to discuss what's wrong if anything then. I'm so so scared :'( There is heart disease on my mom's side and on my dad's side... Does anyone have any experience with this or have had a fetal echo before?

Aw, Medzi. I'm sorry, I don't have any experience with that, but I can imagine how worried you are. Big hugs! :hugs:

Medzi, I hope it will be nothing. I have no experience with it. I pray for you and I send you a bug hug.

Medzi - :hugs: so sorry you had a stressful scan & face a stressful wait. Hope it's nothing to worry about :hugs:

Medzi that must be so worrying for you :( :hugs: I really hope it turns out to be nothing and your doctors are just erring in the side of caution. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->