July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Medzi the hugest hugs. Not personally but lots of my friends babies have and they've been fine. Keeping you in our thoughts xx

Prayers for you Medzi . At least its still technically in the normal range just on the higher end.

Thanks ladies. Yeah, babygirl, I am trying to hold onto that for reassurance and staying away from Google. I really hope come the echo, everything is normal. I honestly feel ok, I'm not totally freaking out and am feeling positive and that we will just take on whatever it is. Still so scary to not hear "all is perfect!" like last time&#8230;

Medzi I don't have any experience with it but bet it's a pretty scary scenario. I'll be praying that everything turns out alright

Thanks ladies. Yeah, babygirl, I am trying to hold onto that for reassurance and staying away from Google. I really hope come the echo, everything is normal. I honestly feel ok, I'm not totally freaking out and am feeling positive and that we will just take on whatever it is. Still so scary to not hear "all is perfect!" like last time…

I am thinking of you. It's hard when they tell you all is not perfect. Glad your staying away from google, I have been the same, think it would
Probably make things worse. Xx

So sorry you got alarming news Medzi. I agree with babygirl, you're still in the normal range so that does lower the risk of there being a problem. Prayers that you will get reassurance soon!

Oh Medzi! I hope the next scans give you reassurance and it's just the doctors being careful.

Cute photos everyone!

I can see how scary that can be - I am nervous for the quad screening blood test next Thursday - Just praying all will be normal/healthy.

Same with my Anatomy scan - Hoping everything turns out normal!

Awh Medzi, I'm sorry! :( I have had I believe two friends experience something like this and everything was actually totally okay! Hope this is the case for you!

I switched clinic's again.. lol

DAN-O I need my Feb 20th appt erased these are my new appointments,

Feb 26th
March 6th

What do you get when you combine a 4" tiny person, a momma that's 12" wide by 5" deep and daddy's hand? That's right folks......daddy just got his first feel of the wee one moving. I am so blessed to have a tiny frame and a posterior placenta. Without those I don't know that I would even be lucky enough to feel baby moving yet.

wow, so awesome jrepp!!! I have a posterior placenta too and I can feel this LO from the outside on a rare occasion I THINK :haha:

Yay Jrepp how cool!! Can't wait for that to happen for us! Anterior placenta here though so it may be sometime yet!

Hope your scan went ok dan-o!

Thanks ladies for your support. I just want to know now&#8230;

Hi ladies, back from my scan, went out for a bite to eat afterwards (I'm 38 today!)

You won't believe this, but we couldn't find any bleeding whatsoever!!! :saywhat:
Also, since this morning, I haven't even had spotting! I hardly dare to hope that 10 weeks of bleeding has spontaneously resolved.. As in overnight??
But just maybe, by some miracle, it has?! :flower:

Oh and baby was a little gem, perfect position for the scan! Placenta doesn't look low lying and its posterior, hence early movements.

Team :blue: so all boys for our little family! <3

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/A2576894-D64E-408B-B165-64F3AD863B60.jpg
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/49A08D64-E6CD-4838-A95C-D68939A54A6B.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->