July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Aw, dan-o!! He is so perfect <3 Just amazing! :cloud9: Congratulations!

And whaaa?! Glad the bleeding has stopped! What the heck!? But I think that is all good news, even though it is confusing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Dan-o so glad thrthe bledding had stopped. Your baby boy is bbeautiful xx

Awwww Dano, he is beautiful. Congratulations. The bleeding stopping and a scan was the best birthday presents you could of asked for :cloud9:

Congrats dan-o on boy and no bleed! :) great scans

Congrats, dan-o! Another July baby boy! So glad the bleeding has stopped. I hope it stays away for good!

Happy Birthday!!!

So great to hear Dan-o ahh Yay team blue!!! CONGRATS!! What a great birthday gift! Happy birthday!!

Just catching up now...spent the day at the car dealership buying a mommy car. Lol. I'll post once I catch up!

Great news Dan-o!!!! I hope to join you in team blue in a few weeks. How do you feel about having a boy?

Well according family my bump jumped out over night lol. Still easily hide in some clothing but today I purpose wore my fitted striped shirt to show it off! Can't wait for my next scan the more growing the more I get scared everything is okay. I can't wait to feel him so I have that reassurance! Thankful for my Doppler I keep growing more attached to my little man. Who now has a name :) Gavin!

Awww thats great news dan-o!!!

Team pink have some catching up to do!

Dan o beautiful scan congratulations on your little boy. Excellent news about the bleeding too.

Excellent news dan-o!! So glad the bleeding has stopped :happydance: & yay for team :blue:

Pink certainly does have some catching up to do Lucy!!

Dan-o, great news on the bleeding. Congratulation on your baby boy. Nice pictures, what a cute nose he has :)

Yay for a bump spurt babyvaughan.

I will def be team pink, I've had one boy followed by four girls but staying team yellow.

18 weeks today, three days until I'm half way :dance:

Yay for a bump sprouting babyvaughan!

Tasha I still think boy for you! :flower:

Babyvaughan - I suddenly can't hide bump anymore! Not that I'm trying to lol!!

Tasha - I think we're staying team :yellow: too. We've changed our mind to yellow after desperately wanting to know. I think we're gonna stick with that now.

Anyone else team :yellow: ??

Do you dano? I've got a good mix of people saying boy/girl. I've no idea but got a boys name and not a girls.

How's the bleeding today dano? Still none?

Yay K4th. How come you changed your mind? My DH wants to know so it means I have to be extra strong at saying no :haha:

Do you dano? I've got a good mix of people saying boy/girl. I've no idea but got a boys name and not a girls.

How's the bleeding today dano? Still none?

Yay K4th. How come you changed your mind? My DH wants to know so it means I have to be extra strong at saying no :haha:

Tasha - this will be our last baby. We didn't find out with dd & having hubby tell me what she was just after she was delivered was so magical. Made it all worthwhile!! Plus - I'm really a delayed gratification person - we get so much at the touch of a button nowadays there are very few surprises left. So things like not knowing what your Christmas pressies are until Christmas morning & not knowing the ending of a book before you get there are things I really enjoy. Partly because of the wait. Lol - sounds a bit crazy written down!!

I do want other people to find out though - I love knowing what everyone else is having :rofl: Think that just makes me nosey though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->