July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Nooooo, it makes perfect sense to me. I love surprises too, don't read book reviews etc. Plus of our five previous children only Honey we didn't find out and I really liked finding out at birth but it wasn't the moment I expected it to be because of the sadness. I want a happy finding out moment x

Nooooo, it makes perfect sense to me. I love surprises too, don't read book reviews etc. Plus of our five previous children only Honey we didn't find out and I really liked finding out at birth but it wasn't the moment I expected it to be because of the sadness. I want a happy finding out moment x

& you deserve a happy finding out moment!!! :flower:

I'm the opposite! I'm not keen on suprises, plus I'm a nightmare with names, so need plenty of time to think of one :haha:

I had some fresh blood when I got up to pee in the night and a little at 6 when I got up. Nothing whatsoever since though. It's so strange :wacko:

Team yellow over here... kinda antsy to know but just gotta get through my anatomy scan. I love the surprise at the end.. makes all the hard Labour so worth it!

Dan-o - think I'd be a nightmare with names either way. Or, more accurately, oh would be!!!! Has anyone checked your cervix for bleeding? Such a relief it's not showing up as uterine - but still annoying! Glad it's not much though.

Yay countryblonde :happydance: My midwife told me people push harder when they don't know. It's a load of rubbish obvs but I'm holding on to it to get me through my anomaly scan!!

Team yellow here too :) We could have found out on Friday but we didn't want to know. I love finding out at birth too - it was the greatest moment when our son was born. Wouldn't want to not have that again! I'm sooo nosey when it comes to everyone else though.

I'm still feeling worried about Puffin's heart. Everyone is telling me not to and things will be fine, but obviously it is difficult to feel that way but I'm trying to keep positive. I am anxious for my OB appointment on Tuesday to hear his thoughts on my ultrasound (the doctor we spoke to is just the doctor at the ultrasound facility, so we've never met him). I'll have to go to the fetal echo alone to as we can't find anyone to watch our son so my husband will have to.

BabyV - love the name Gavin! I have a nephew with the same name :)

Dan-o - I have more appointments to add, thanks!
Fetal echo: Feb 18
High-risk clinic: March 10

You ladies can be nosy weigh me all you want lol. We're finding out March 12th (I won't leave until I know one way or another) and then revealing to my parents and mil the 14th and then revealing to friends and family March 26th at a gender reveal baby shower. I'm even thinking of live streaming the actual reveal so whoever wants can come online and see what baby is going to be

I've never been to a gender reveal - seeing a live stream would be exciting jrepp! How are you going to announce it?

Happy 18 weeks, Tasha!!

BabyV-Congrats on picking a name and your growing bump!

I can't wait to find out what everyone else is having. All you people who can stay team yellow, props to you! I don't know that I could do it.

Dan-o, gorgeous scan! and belated birthday wishes.

Tasha, k4th, Medzi, I'm team yellow too! This is my first and last (and hubby already has 2 boys).

Got to go to london for dinner tonight. I really need to rest but I don't see these friends very often (they live in California) so I am dragging myself there.

I'm team yellow too! Always wanted it that way, even before I became prego. Hubby wanted to find out but I talked him into waiting. The suspense is killing me, especially because tomorrow's my anatomy scan & I know we could find out then, but I know it will be worth the wait to find out at the same moment I get to see my little sweet pea's face. I can't wait!!!

Joy, I admit I had some temptation on Friday at our ultrasound! But I walking in and just said, "we don't want to know!" right away and then I felt like I couldn't change my mind :) It is worth the wait! Hope all goes well for you tomorrow!

team yellow here too :thumbup:

it's my 4th and final baby.. found out with my other 3-- so this time I'm sticking to my guns.. although the temptation has been there :haha:

Team yellow here too!

Dan-o can you put me down for some appointments?
20 week scan 2nd March
Midwife 2nd April.

Thanks

I'm glad it's lessened Dano.

Medzi, when are you seen? It will be a hard wait for sure.

Have fun timeforababy x

Lots of team yellow then :) If I make it 37 weeks I've another nine scans to get through not including cervix scans and a 4d one, so really need to be strong.

Tasha you'll have to be careful you don't see anything by accident!! :haha:

Timeforababy hope you have a good one! :)

Sportysgirl, will do!

Think this will be our last as well, even though I don't want it to be.
I'd have happily had one baby a year if everything was relatively easy and straight forward each time. Hubby may not agree on that tho, mind you he's not been that hard to convice lol :haha:

Tasha I see my OB on Tuesday, but we have the fetal echo on the 18th. I'm pretty sure we get the results right after it is done and won't have to wait.

I get a lot of extra scans too! It is hard to be strong. I just make sure I tell them I don't want to know even if I say I want to! It is hard not watching for things&#8230; like, I think I may have seen a penis on Friday. But then I also thought I was looking at the head and she said it was the tummy&#8230; soo...

My anatomy scan is tomorrow at 2:45 est I'm so nervous they are gonna say it's a girl lol . I've already bought everything in blue and red lol . I feel movement pretty constant now and I love the reassurance . STILL have morning sickness though. :( if you guys remember I was one of the people complaining abou not having any sickness until 9 weeks and now there's not a day that goes by without getting sick. Oh well anything for my punkin

Everything online says second trimester you get your energy back. Well first trimester I was normal energy wise now. I take naps mid day and can hardly keep my eyes open!

I've never been to a gender reveal - seeing a live stream would be exciting jrepp! How are you going to announce it?

We're still working on it. Originally we were thinking of some sort of paint dumping onto our heads but that idea was nixed due to the mess it would make....then we went to slime but I think I'll puke if I get slime dumped on me......then we thought colored water but I don't want to have to leave the party to change......then I moved onto confetti cannons which is still an option or confetti balloon pop. I want to announce in a big way but don't want something really expensive

My anatomy scan is tomorrow at 2:45 est I'm so nervous they are gonna say it's a girl lol . I've already bought everything in blue and red lol . I feel movement pretty constant now and I love the reassurance . STILL have morning sickness though. :( if you guys remember I was one of the people complaining abou not having any sickness until 9 weeks and now there's not a day that goes by without getting sick. Oh well anything for my punkin

Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->