July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hi ladies wow this thread moves fast don't get on much to post so it's hard to keep up.

Dan-o congrats on another lovely little boy fab news :) I wonder what is causing the bleeding but I'm glad it's nothing in uterine maybe the SCH has finally gone for good.

Joy I'm so sort that the sonographer let it slip what gender you are having I'm not surprised it has upset you hun but how nice it will be for you and hubby to have that little secret that no one else knows about.

Congrats to those who have had their scans lots of boys due hopefully the girls will catch up. Nice to see so many on team yellow too. Lots of surprises in July :)

Dan-o can you change my due date to the 27th please hun and add in some appointments. 23rd feb- blood clinic, 10th March anomaly scan, 7th April midwifes, 18th May consultants. Be good to have them on here incase I ever forget.

I have my gender scan tomorrow can't wait to see baby again an find out if it's a girl like I think it is or another cheeky little boy. Bought my first offical outfit for baby it a romper dress with matching blanket did try to fun something similar for a boy but alas there was nothing :(

Also can finally tell my children about the baby and let then discover what we are having when they get home from school on Thursday. Got a really lovely surprise planne out for them. I just know my girls are going to be so excited by the news.

In other news is anyone suffering with migraines. I get them regardless of being pregnant but they seem to be much worse. I had 3 in the space of 10 days and 2 of those a were a day apart. They are so debilitating as I can't do anything but lay in a dark room with a cold flannel on my head and try sleep it off. Trying to keep as hydrated as I can but not sure if there's anything else I can do to prevent them x

P.s excuse typos carpel tunnel is playing up :(

Hey MamaBee! :wave: Glad to see you on here again! How exciting about your anatomy scan being so soon. Sorry they couldn't move it up. :/ What gender are you hoping for? We actually went in for a cervix measurement ultrasound last Thursday and they offered to tell us gender. We are team pink! I hope it is confirmed to still be a pink at our anatomy scan on the 26th!

Bubbles, gender is kind of an issue for me right now. It is hard to explain without me looking like a fruit loop. I didn't hope for either gender going into this, then everything seemed to point to girl and so I got on board with wanting a girl. I did the Harmony test and they are telling me it is a boy (phew, I haven't announced this anywhere and it is kind of hard to say). I was shocked because I had set myself up for a girl so much. It left me a mess for days. Which is silly, because I would love another little boy.

Everyone that ventures a guess for me says girl. They told me there is a small chance we had a vanishing twin. For that reason, I haven't fully relied on the Harmony result since if there was a twin that was absorbed, he could've been a boy and I could be carrying a girl. I guess it all sounds silly and far fetched. I do expect to see a little turtle on the screen Monday, but sort of still wonder if there may be three lines instead. I don't know that I'm really hoping for one or the other. I just want to be certain.

Of course, my son has called two from the first time he saw my first ultrasound and is still sticking to his guns despite me telling him they've only seen one. If I pick apart my ultrasounds, I can see parts of a second baby hidden by my placenta, but I think a tech would've caught that.

So, Monday is my mystery day. Will there be just one still? Will it be a he? Sorry, that was a novel you didn't ask for. Now that it is all out there, I hope it makes sense. I'm happy with either, they both have such wonderful things going for them.

MamaBee, it sounds like a confusing time for you emotionally with all of those things. I do hope the anatomy scan gives you some peace of mind on your issues. At least you will know for sure. :hugs: And no need to apologize, sounds like you needed to get that all out!

Khatif, people keep telling me my belly is too small to be as pregnant as I am. I feel like that hurts even more than telling me I'm too big and it must be twins, etc. I've had a lot of insecurities this time with belly shrinking and still feeling so soft and flabby. Thank God for my doppler or I'd be a mess! I read somewhere that the bloating is reduced now and so there is some shrinkage. I'm glad Tasha said what she did about shifting positions, etc. I'm sure before long we'll be complaining about being too big to fit into anything, but for now it is concerning and people don't seem to think telling me I'm simall is hurtful. sigh.

I know how that feels. Feelings get hurt when people say your barely showing (I'm not barely showing, I am fully showing) and it hurts when people say how large you are. I don't understand what makes it ok to comment on someone's waist size.....pregnant or not.

Hi ladies wow this thread moves fast don't get on much to post so it's hard to keep up.

Dan-o congrats on another lovely little boy fab news :) I wonder what is causing the bleeding but I'm glad it's nothing in uterine maybe the SCH has finally gone for good.

Joy I'm so sort that the sonographer let it slip what gender you are having I'm not surprised it has upset you hun but how nice it will be for you and hubby to have that little secret that no one else knows about.

Congrats to those who have had their scans lots of boys due hopefully the girls will catch up. Nice to see so many on team yellow too. Lots of surprises in July :)

Dan-o can you change my due date to the 27th please hun and add in some appointments. 23rd feb- blood clinic, 10th March anomaly scan, 7th April midwifes, 18th May consultants. Be good to have them on here incase I ever forget.

I have my gender scan tomorrow can't wait to see baby again an find out if it's a girl like I think it is or another cheeky little boy. Bought my first offical outfit for baby it a romper dress with matching blanket did try to fun something similar for a boy but alas there was nothing :(

Also can finally tell my children about the baby and let then discover what we are having when they get home from school on Thursday. Got a really lovely surprise planne out for them. I just know my girls are going to be so excited by the news.

In other news is anyone suffering with migraines. I get them regardless of being pregnant but they seem to be much worse. I had 3 in the space of 10 days and 2 of those a were a day apart. They are so debilitating as I can't do anything but lay in a dark room with a cold flannel on my head and try sleep it off. Trying to keep as hydrated as I can but not sure if there's anything else I can do to prevent them x

P.s excuse typos carpel tunnel is playing up :(

Good luck at your scan. Hopefully your lo cooperates! I have not gotten migraines but I do wake up with and go to bed with a headache every day. I haven't found anything to make them go away yet either. I can't offer any words of wisdom, but just let you know you aren't alone in this.

Hey MamaBee! :wave: Glad to see you on here again! How exciting about your anatomy scan being so soon. Sorry they couldn't move it up. :/ What gender are you hoping for? We actually went in for a cervix measurement ultrasound last Thursday and they offered to tell us gender. We are team pink! I hope it is confirmed to still be a pink at our anatomy scan on the 26th!

Bubbles, gender is kind of an issue for me right now. It is hard to explain without me looking like a fruit loop. I didn't hope for either gender going into this, then everything seemed to point to girl and so I got on board with wanting a girl. I did the Harmony test and they are telling me it is a boy (phew, I haven't announced this anywhere and it is kind of hard to say). I was shocked because I had set myself up for a girl so much. It left me a mess for days. Which is silly, because I would love another little boy.

Everyone that ventures a guess for me says girl. They told me there is a small chance we had a vanishing twin. For that reason, I haven't fully relied on the Harmony result since if there was a twin that was absorbed, he could've been a boy and I could be carrying a girl. I guess it all sounds silly and far fetched. I do expect to see a little turtle on the screen Monday, but sort of still wonder if there may be three lines instead. I don't know that I'm really hoping for one or the other. I just want to be certain.

Of course, my son has called two from the first time he saw my first ultrasound and is still sticking to his guns despite me telling him they've only seen one. If I pick apart my ultrasounds, I can see parts of a second baby hidden by my placenta, but I think a tech would've caught that.

So, Monday is my mystery day. Will there be just one still? Will it be a he? Sorry, that was a novel you didn't ask for. Now that it is all out there, I hope it makes sense. I'm happy with either, they both have such wonderful things going for them.

I can see how you would be feeling a vast mix of emotions. You're in such a sticky predicament and not sure which way to go.

oh my gosh so many blue bumps on here!!!! i originally was really hoping for a girl but now i'm swaying more to boy :p February 18th we find out if we are team pink or blue!! any suggestions on how to make sure babay is active so there is no leg crossing?

oh my gosh so many blue bumps on here!!!! i originally was really hoping for a girl but now i'm swaying more to boy :p February 18th we find out if we are team pink or blue!! any suggestions on how to make sure babay is active so there is no leg crossing?

I ate a banana last week and it felt like the baby did a backflip, so I am definitely taking one to eat in the waiting room before our scan. Perhaps OJ?

Jrepp - I wake up with a headache every day that fades & then comes back by lunchtime. The only thing that shifts it is caffeine. I've been a decaf convert for about 12 years so it's a weird shift for me. But it's the only thing that makes the headaches go. Have you tried having any? Probably not just before bed though! And, for the record, I agree that people should keep their opinions to themselves about our waist sizes. Had a large bloke comment at work & I was still too polite to make a comeback with what I was thinking (something along the lines of "so when is yours due? Must be soon looking at you!!") :growlmad:

i feel so sad, ultrasound clinic called and cancelled my appointment, they want me to reschedule but i'll have to call tomorrow since their closed now, now they're going to make me wait until after the 18th because they're so busy :(

heaven I'm sorry :( hopefully they don't delay you out to far!!

16 week bump pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 13
Love the bump, Jrepp!!

Heaven, so sorry about your cancelled appt. :( I'd be so frustrated. Hopefully you can get something in the very near future!

MamaBee thank you so much for your response. I really hope this is the case for me. I am feeling ok these days - I've decided not to stress until I know there is something to stress about. It is still on my mind a lot though...

I hope Monday brings you a lot of answers! So many emotions!

Beautiful bump pics Jrepp & Bubbles!

Khatif, I'm so sorry you've been worried. I didn't feel any real movements until 18 weeks (and only slight flutters at 17 weeks) so I'm sure you will feel something soon.

Babytots, I had pretty bad migraines from about 14 - 17 weeks but luckily they went away now. I was getting them up to 3 times a week and could barely keep my eyes open they were so bad. Caffeine really helped for me too and if nothing else worked then I would take half a Tylenol. I hope they pass for you soon!

Heaven, so sorry they cancelled your ultrasound. I know how much we all look forward to our appts and having the chance to see baby. I hope they ate able to reschedule you soon!

i feel so sad, ultrasound clinic called and cancelled my appointment, they want me to reschedule but i'll have to call tomorrow since their closed now, now they're going to make me wait until after the 18th because they're so busy :(

I am sorry that they cancelled your appointment. That is very frustrating.

Lovely bumps ladies!

The hospital rang on Monday, the results show that our baby has down syndrome. We are still in shock and taking the information in.

Still can't believe this is happening after all we have been through.

Please pray for us.

Lovely bumps ladies!

The hospital rang on Monday, the results show that our baby has down syndrome. We are still in shock and taking the information in.

Still can't believe this is happening after all we have been through.

Please pray for us.

I am speechless. I was so sure that everything will be fine. I wish you all the strenght you need now. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh sportysgirl, big :hug:
We are all here for you :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back