July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Oh Sportysgirl, I'm so very sorry! Are they 100% positive? I was told that the test only shows risks of certain things, but they can't guarantee one way or another. Either way I can imagine what a shock this is. Prayers for strength for you and your hubby. We are here for you!

Sportsy girl I'm am speech less too. I will keep your family in my prayers, lots of hugs xx

Sportysgirl *hugs * I can't begin to imagine how slow are feeling right now. We are all here to support you. Thinking and praying for you and your family. I know that a child with downs will be challenging, but no matter what it ls still your child and the love for them will still be the same.

I know none of us will have the right words to say..... xo

Sportysgirl :hugs: I'm so sorry you got that news. Every Down's syndrome person that I know is beautiful and kind and loving in a way most of us are not. Praying for strength for you as you take this all in.

Sportysgirl, please forgive me if I sounded insensitive in my last post as that was not my intention.

Countryblonde & Livvy said it perfectly - your baby will be beautiful and special & the love you feel for your child will be the same no matter what. My thoughts are with you!

Sportysgirl, please forgive me if I sounded insensitive in my last post as that was not my intention.

Countryblonde & Livvy said it perfectly - your baby will be beautiful and special & the love you feel for your child will be the same no matter what. My thoughts are with you!

Its fine did not seem insensitive at all. Its all part of the questions I am asking myself! The harmony test is 99.9% accurate so I am told.
Hospital have mentioned having an amnio, we will go and chat to them next week with regards to where we go from here.

Ladies thanks for all your kind words means a lot to know you are thinking of us. :kiss:

Welcome, Mallory, and congrats on baby #2. :)

Sportysgirl, my thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and your family. :hugs: That is a big shock and a lot to take in. You probably have a long road ahead of you in terms of just coming to grips with the news and then getting all your questions answered. We're here for you! And I know there are TONS of resources out there that will help you along the journey as well. Lots of love your way.

sportysgirl... I had that same test done and that's what they told me they would do if it came back positive.. do an amnio which is THE most conclusive test. I know this is all scary and overwhelming. I firmly believe knowledge is power though and helps prepare you either way :hugs: praying for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->