July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Yay baby dreams!

Cdex huge congrats!!

More team blue!! So many boys! Now I'm convinced I'm having one for sure.

Congrats, Amherst!

Team pink needs to catch up!! Sooo many July boys!

Welcome Emma and M2010!

Congratulations on team blue Cdex! The little men are definitely dominating the month of July. Hopefully we'll get some pink from our team yellows to help balance the score :)

Adorable bump Rach! You are so teeny :) One of my co-workers didn't show til after 7 months and ended up with a healthy 7.5lb baby boy. Can't wait to hear the results of your gender scan.

I have my next ultrasound on the 19th and will hopefully be adding 2 to the pink side!

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow! So excited to see the baby again!! :happydance:

Also I am getting a faint linea nigra. Not too thrilled. Anyone else have one?

Livvy I just noticed I'm getting the line two days ago its really faint. I thought it didn't come until later on lol

I can't really see the underside of my belly now, but I was checking myself out in the mirror and totally see a very faint line. My OH thinks I am crazy but I know it's there...do they get darker or is it going to remain light? I know almost nothing about how these things work!

I have one too. It's darker going up to my belly button but then is a lighter color going up to my ribs

I don't have one! I never got one with my ds either&#8230;

Love your bump, Rach!

Livvy, I've had one since 10 weeks! It was faint then, but is a lot darker now. It goes up towards my chest! The part below my belly button is darker than the part above it though. It gets lighter the higher up it goes on me for some reason.

Ok phew! Thought maybe I was seeing things! I wonder why it happens.

Makes me sad that I haven't felt little guy yet! I know it will give me so much reassurance! I have Doppler but it's not same due my health I worry about him having enough room as he grows and what not my belly hasn't changed much in last few weeks!

Makes me sad that I haven't felt little guy yet! I know it will give me so much reassurance! I have Doppler but it's not same due my health I worry about him having enough room as he grows and what not my belly hasn't changed much in last few weeks!

I am in the same boat. I already cried last night to my husband. I don't feel anything and I don't have bump neither. I cannot even feel my uterus. It is all soft and fat and I am not even that heavy or I was not that heavy.
I am thinking to call my midwife since I cannot ease my mind abut it. My worry that they will say everything was fine last week we had the HB so I can relax but that does not help me at all..

He is so active on my scans last one was 2 weeks ago but I just can't help but worry! Its 2 weeks til my next one I normally get them every two weeks but I switch doctor offices and they were booked out!

Can you try and call them to speak about your fears?

I had a soft belly that wasn't much of anything until the end of 17 weeks then I woke up like woah my stomach is hard and round now. I still don't know where to find my uterus either I've tried but no luck.

Babyvaughan, khatif I bet baby is just pummeling where the placenta is! DS2 did this a lot and it masked some of his movements, even near the end! I only feel this one now and again, it's more when he makes a sudden jerk that I get a little flick. I feel rolls if I'm lying quietly, but if I didn't know what they were I could mistake them for digesting motions!

Bubbles, livvy, jrepp, amherst.. yay for pregnancy lines! I've never had on, but I am pretty fair skinned.. not sure if that makes a difference?

Joy sorry about your ultrasound not going like you'd hoped. Does this mean you have been confirmed as having a boy then? Or was he just saying 'he' rather than 'it'? If he didn't say its a boy, then you may still be none the wiser?? :flower:

Rach, great news all is well with both baby.. and you! :)

Amhurst, welcome and congratulations!!

cdex, fab news on your results and your bump is coming along beautifully!

Yay for your 20w bananas tickers! I cant wait to join cantaloupe week (24) these last few weeks before v-day (aka NHS take your seriously day) are going soooo slow!

As for me. Still bleeding bright red. Every-single-day.. without fail. Usually just overnight at the moment, although Tuesday I had a flood which soaked one pad through after dinner :wacko: Why wont it just stop!!! :dohh: :hissy:

I've given up seeking medical help, no one gives a monkeys. I keep getting told 'there's nothing we can do to prevent a miscarriage'. Do people seriously think, that after 9 miscarriages, I don't know that?? :shock:
All I want to know is
(a) If I'm anemic from bleeding for 10 weeks straight?
(b) if there's anything I can do to lessen it?
(c) why this is happening!

I'm just bottling it all up for full scale meltdown at my consultant appt on the 4th :haha: (I'm consultant led from 20w due to recurrent miscarriage/chromosomal loss/previous pre-ecl/molar pregnancy/chemo.. plus probably my age as well lol)

Sporty - :hugs: thinking of you & your family :hugs:

Cdex - cute bump :thumbup:

Dan-o - :growlmad: it's so unfair you're left thinking no one gives a monkeys. Not good enough care!! I think your consultant deserves an earful! Hopefully you'll get excellent care after a rant at someone who has a bit of power!

Babyvaughan - I didn't feel dd1 until 21 weeks or so. & she's perfect! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but I agree that if you're worried you should call someone just to ease your anxiety :hugs:

Having a really tired day today. Had a stressful couple of days at work & was pretty wound up over a couple of things. It's caught up with me today & I could just sleep! Dd is having none of that though :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->