July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Livvy welcome to the anterior placenta club :/

I have no idea where my placenta is. I will ask next time.
I think my baby is somewhere in the back because to find the HB was already difficult. It was strong, healthy HB just very hidding.
I guess that is why I do not feel any moment yet.
My gender scan is two week away from now so I hope I will feel the babay before that.

Well after waiting 1 hour to be seen....:growlmad:

My appointment went well. Baby's Heart rate is in the 150's :cloud9:

My doctor said my uterus is at the perfect spot for how far along I am.

I have gained 3 lbs .. totaling 5 lbs so far :blush:

Had the quad screening blood test drawn.. will find out results in about a week..

Ultrasound is in 4 weeks! YAY! :cloud9::flower:

Hi ladies. Anyone experiencing Braxton Hicks already. They have been happening all evening to me . My belly is rock hard hah.

Keyval, I think so. Sometimes I my belly feels harder than others. Sometimes I feel like a tightening or pressure. Idk if it is BH for sure or not, though idk what else it could be.

I honestly think I've been having BH since about 12 or 13 weeks. That's the only way I can kind of see where my uterus is because the whole uterus hardens up.

I've not had any BH yet but with my son I had them a lot Xx

An old friend from High school (we drifted apart when we went off to different college/sixth forms) messaged me on FB a few hours ago and we've been catching up and it turns out she's pregnant, due only a few days after me! we're meeting up to chat next week so I'm happy I've got some plans for next week now.

I get bored so easily nowadays but I also get tired easily so can never be bothered doing much lol

Did I mention earlier, that my Doctor was really surprised when I told her I started to feel baby moving at 15 1/2 week? she acted like I was probably just feeling my intestines moving or something. ? I know for a fact its baby!

Cool m2010! :) I always love catching up with old friends.

Babygirl you will know when itnos baby so I have no doubts it is!

Tonya, good luck on the 19th! That's only a week away! Yay!

babyv, I haven't felt baby either. It is hard not being able to! And my belly has also not changing very much these last few weeks. Just trying to not worry for one more week, as my anatomy scan is on the 20th.

dan-o, I'm so sorry you're not getting the answers you want from the powers that be. Do you think they'll test you for anemia if you ask?

Congrats on team blue, Starlight! You're in good company in this group! lol

Keyval, I think I might be getting a few BH here and there. It's easier to feel at night when I'm laying down or just relaxing. They aren't intense or anything, and not very frequent, but I'm sure they will pick up later on in my pregnancy. I had them for like the last 3 months of my last pregnancy, but not at all in my first.

AFM, I'm excited because I just bought a second diaper bad today! We have a great one that I love (Skip Hop Duo), so I wasn't even planning on getting another, but I saw the exact same bag that we have except red(!) on a buy/sell/swap site and couldn't resist. I think it will come in handy with two toddlers and a newborn! lol

The other big news around here is that I think we finally have a boy and girl name picked out. Yay! So, in just over a week we will find out if we are having a little Henry or Ramona. :D

Thanks Medzi :)

Does anyone know if the heart rate tends to decrease a little the further along you get?

I feel like that is true but I'm not for sure. When I had my first ultrasound at 9 weeks baby's heart rate was 179 and it is now 150 ish and last appointment it was in in the 160's-170's.

Yes, it decreases as time progresses. Mine started in the 180s, and is now in the 150s

My baby's has stayed at 150ish throughout the whole pregnancy so far.

Babygirl, I just did a quick search, and it looks like baby's average heart rate does decrease a bit around the middle of the pregnancy and then even a little more in the last 10 weeks. Although, things like movement (or if they are asleep or awake) can affect it as well.

Btw do we have a catchphrase for our babies? Like July firecrackers or something? I want to make some tickers for us.

It was "July Songbirds" and we did have a ticker (which is on the first page), but no one uses it. lol

I'd love one though!

His HB was 175 at 9 weeks then stay mid 160s until 16 weeks when it dropped to 145 which is what its suppose to stay around. Doctor said it would happen so I was prepared for it!

Oooh livvy that would be great!! I wanted to do it but im not very tech savvy. :dohh:

Firecrackers is cute. Or jumping beans, or jelly beans. Or whatever lol. I would love an adorable animated ticker like the other months have :happydance:

Can you tell im easily amused? Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->