July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hi ladies, can I join this thread? After a bit of confusion around dates (originally thought I was due in August, but, nope, July!), I am here. Supposed due date is 10 July. I hope you're all doing well!

welcome, zephram! Congrats Xx

I'm having a lazy day, I don't have to leave the house all day! Going to spend the day catching up on my shows and on my laptop as the housework is all done! :happydance:

Welcome zephram! Good edd, thats my oldest sons birthday! :)

Welcome zephram!

Harley I love your name choices!

Anyone else have a baby who kicks your cervix???

I think mine is using my cervix as a personal trampoline today :wacko:

Welcome zephram!

m2010-I think mine has a few times. It feels...weird, like it makes me twitch down there? I can only assume it's from kicks. She's more interested in my bladder at the moment lol. I have felt her nudging that quite a few times already!

My anatomy is so far from normal I have a J pouch in replacement of my colon and all last night I kept having to go every 30 minutes then was really sore and had to lay on my side not even a tiny movement or I was in a lot of pain :( I feel better now but it was an all night into the morning event not fun! :(

Welcome zephram!

m2010-I think mine has a few times. It feels...weird, like it makes me twitch down there? I can only assume it's from kicks. She's more interested in my bladder at the moment lol. I have felt her nudging that quite a few times already!

it does feel really strange haha, it really made me jump this morning :haha:

So I messed around a little this morning and came up with this... I'm thinking of moving the "team whatever" more centered under the first part, and putting a black outline around the whole box. Thoughts? Critiques?

https://i60.tinypic.com/10hj1ol.jpg

Livvy, I like it! Looks great! My only "complaint" is the colours are super American. ;)

Ooh it would be lovely to have a little blinking team logo!! Thanks livvy, I'll like anything you come up with :haha:

Let me know when you've all definitely decided on a name, and I'll update the front page. Unless you have a few ideas and want to take a poll? I'm happy with anything :D

Harley, yeah this one turned out that way :shy: most of the firecracker clip arts were red/red & blue... If I changed the word colors and not the firecracker would it help? Or would it be better if the firecracker was different colors?

Love it Livvy! <3

I am team Avocado today! :) Can't believe I am 4 months along.. I feel like I just found out! I have a feeling this pregnancy will be over sooner than I know it!

How is everyone today? Happy Friday! :happydance:

Anyone have plans for Valentines day tomorrow? <3 :flower:

Oh, if you're limited on the fireworks colours, then just pick whatever colour letters you think go best. :) It does look great as is!

And yes, we have plans for tomorrow! Yay! My MIL is watching the kids, so we're going to go to a movie (Kingsmen) in the afternoon, then come home and play board games all evening. Well, not all evening... We'll be having some sexy time I'm sure. :D Oh, and we're going to go shopping for ingredients and then make dinner together. Should be fun.

Looks great, Livvy! I would say the same as Harley about the colors, but if there's not much you can do, it's great as is! I always wondered why we didn't have a "cutesy" name for our group. XD

I don't have enough room in my siggy for another ticker :cry:

I can't very well remove one of my babies :rofl:

Hubby and I celebrated last night. We went out for dinner and then came home. It sounds boring but it was awesome! I was able to eat 2 platefuls of chicken even.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 12
Jrepp - your bump is so cute! You look beautiful :) xx

We're not doing anything too fancy tomorrow, our son has gymnastics in the morning then we're taking him out to see Shaun the Sheep. :haha:

after he's in bed (we'll try and get him in early) we'll have a nice meal together - OH has offered to cook - then snuggle up with movies which is something we do every so often anyway. Xx

One more week until my gender scan. :hugs: My baby had hiccups last night. :lol:

I started my progesterone injections this week (4 a week, ugh!) and so far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->