July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I don't know if I ever mentioned on this thread before but I'm a single mommy to be so no valentines for me. I am taking my daughter to the spongebob movie and to build a bear so she's my sweetheart today :)

I like the ticker!

Thanks for the feedback ladies! I'll work more on it on Monday since I work this weekend.

I've had a good day so far! Took DS to his gymnastics then we went to the cinema, now we're going to play scrabble (me & DS against OH :haha:).

OH and I said no valentines presents but he got me some flowers and choclates which was lovely but I felt bad for not getting him anything so he compromised and said I could buy his popcorn. I'll buy him some chocolate or something on monday too :haha:

I felt really nauseous this morning but thankfully wasn't sick.. hopefully this is a sign that my MS is letting up as I'm usually sick but we shall see I suppose!

No plans here either... I did get him chocolate and he got me flowers. :)

I can't wait for all the upcoming gender scans!

I've got my 20 week scan on Wednesday, can't wait... any guesses?

Also booked my 3D/4D scan for April 4th :)

I wonder if once all the gender scans are done- we will knock it out of the park with baby girls and no longer be leading team blue!!? :)

I have my gender scan in one hour :) very excited, I've got my orange juice and chocolate ready to go! Hopefully baby will be awake and moving and showing off boy or girl parts

I've got a scan on Monday, hoping to find out the gender! Xx

I'm predicted a girl on the Chinese calendar but I feel like it's a boy. will be very happy either way though! I'm super emotional today, my OH just shaved and I love his beard. I almost cried while he just laughed at me :blush:

We do not really celebrate Valentine's. So no plans here.
We are busy with emptying the living room to be ready for tomorrow to put down the new floor.

I think I may start to feel something. It Isn't kick but after eating my dinner I felt some waving/ pushing which I don't think was my belly. Can it be the baby? DS was always very clear that's why I wonder.

Good luck girls with all the coming scans. I am curious how many boys and girls we will have on the end :)

Baby dreams I say girl for you!

Good luck heaven!! I bet team blue for you!

We are team blue!! Baby boy for sure, ultrasound tech saw it within 1 minute of the scan

I knew it!! More blue!!! I cannot believe how many! Congrats!!

:rofl: maybe we need the fireworks thing to be straight blue :rofl: sooooo many boys so far :rofl:

Congrats heaven.

3/4 blue so far. Wow.

I'm 19 weeks today :)

Congrats Heaveneats!!

Almost at the official half way mark tasha :happydance:

A friend told me (so hugely scientific lol!) that more boys are born in summer months and more girls in winter months in the northern hemisphere. Girls have more body fat so it's a survival of the species thing to have more girls born in winter. No idea if there's any truth to it - but our thread seems to be giving the theory some back up!! Wonder if the numbers will look the same when we all have our bubbas in our arms??

Yeah, it's weird. Flying past now.

That's odd, I've had a boy and a girl due in May, one girl due in June and two girls due in August. My girls like the warmth :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->