July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

must be something in the water! :haha:

so excited to find out tomorrow. Hope they can tell, we had a scan at about 16 weeks last time and he was stubborn so we didn't find out until the next scan. Hopefully this baby is more cooperative :winkwink:

Interesting! I have many siblings... and 6 of us were born between the very end of November - early March. I have 1 brother born in September. My dad worked in the oil field and would usually be home a lot in early spring because work was slow (it is called Spring Breakup). So... yeah, a lot of winter babies, haha!

Congrats on team blue, heaveneats!!!

And oh my, team pink a lot of catching up to do! I'm excited for all the scans this week (especially mine, lol)!

Congrats on team blue!!!! I hope the trend continues through my ultrasound.

AFM: Had an emotional roller coaster of a day. My dad and brother came over to help us get the crib from walmart and move all of the stuff we have been packing up into storage. Well......walmart lost the crib and we were told to reorder the crib and they would waive the shipping fees to have it sent to my parents. We went back home and I called walmart.com to replace the crib while my hubby, dad and brother loaded the car. The customer service lady said that I had to have the manager waive the shipping fee and so I headed back to walmart. While I was gone, the guys got the car completely loaded and headed out to take it to storage. I got to walmart and they had found the crib. I had to rebuy it from them but it wouldn't fit in the car, so I had to wait for my dad and brother to come back to actually pick the crib up. I am now sitting in my bedroom which is almost totally empty, looking into the dining room which is empty. I feel like I just finished an entire book of my life and am now waiting for the next book to come out.

Jrepp, while I'm happy the crib ordeal seemed to have resolved itself, what a headache!!!

And so many baby boys coming our way! How exciting!!! :happydance:

I have been on my feet working all weekend and now my feet/ankles are horrifically swollen :cry: is this normal for being almost 20 weeks? And what can I do to make this stop? My feet won't even fit into my shoes :cry:

Here's a scan of my little guy from a few days ago. I can't believe I'm halfway through my pregnancy now. :baby:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
congratulations heaveneats!!

I'm really hoping for a girl (but OH has 2 boys so he's calling boy).

I had something spicy for breakfast (I love spicy noodles and fancied it for breakfast) and baby kicked hard!! Now I know what gets this one going.

Hi ladies haven't been on for a few days..life's been hectic it was DD birthday yesterday so had a houseful all weekend. My section scar if feeling so sore lucky I have my scan tomorrow so they can check things out, also meeting my consultant..bit nervous! I'm 20weeks today! Halfway eeeeek!

Congratulations to the ladies finding out the genders :) boys definitely seem to be winning :)

I haven't been on much either, my laptop seems to be lagging really badly last few days, no idea why. I couldn't load the forum on my phone very well yesterday either! I was getting withdrawl symptoms lol! Seems ok on my phone today. Updated everything I think... Added new ladies :D oh and congrats on team blue heaveneats!! :blue:

Good luck for your scans today ladies <3

Anyone know if you can use ibuprofen gel? I've pulled my back somehow and it's making my usual daily tasks rather tricky! Plus it's making me the grumpiest mamma going!! :grr:

Got my scan in half an hour!!!! :happydance:

I just hope baby cooperates as DS was stubborn at 16 weeks and we couldn't see his junk :haha:

thanks everyone!!! very excited for this little boy. I've added my 3D pictures here so you guys can see baby

Attachments

• 3D MIRACLES_20.jpg
    3D MIRACLES_20.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 3D MIRACLES_3.jpg
    3D MIRACLES_3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
I don't think so dano.

I had my cervix scan, cervix is still the same, usually just an internal scan but as head down couldn't see a hb (major artery pulsating though), so did abdominal too. Didn't measure but baby seems a good size with lots of waters. Diagnosed with placenta previa though.

Good luck today m2010!!

Aw cute pics, heavneats!

Welcome back, dan-o! How are you these days? I don't think you can use any kind of ibuprofen unfortunately. :(

Great photos heaven!

Good luck ladies on the scans!!

Dan-o I don't think you can... :(

Tasha.. That sucks about placenta. That is when it is over the cervix right?

Dano see your gp?

Yeah Medzi. It's odd because at my dating scan she said it was fundal (meaning as opposite to the cervix as it can be) but today two doctors confirmed its over my cervix.

Beautiful scans Starlight & Heaven! And congrats on team blue!!! Loving all the little men in our group.

Sorry about the diagnosis Tasha.

AFM, I got some prliminary results back from my 20 week scan & I'm a bit concerned. Baby looked normal, which is great, but the dr noticed that I have a velementous cord insertion, which means the cords inserted on the side of the placenta rather than the center, and my placenta is also low. He wants to do a follow up scan in 5 weeks with the perinatologist to check for vasa previa. Everything I've read online says vasa previa can be very dangerous and cause the cord to detach and baby to bleed to death if I go into labor. It almost certainly guarantees an early c-section at 35 weeks to prevent labor. It could also cause growth restrictions for the baby during pregnancy.

I'm concerned but grateful they found this now and will come up with a plan to make sure the baby is delivered safely.

:hugs: Joy. That sounds a scary diagnosis. If there was any bleeding you would know to get to hospital asap plus just knowing reduces the risks I imagine as they will keep a close eye on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->