July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Heaven- lovely pics!

Dan-o, I don't think you can have you tried a heat pack?

Tasha- glad your scan went well and cervix is still the same, sorry to hear your placenta is low but I know they can move up, I had it with my previous two although mine wasn't completely covering.

Joy- that sounds a little scary, didn't know such a thing existed :hugs: least they discovered it now so they can keep a close eye on you.

Tasha, that's weird that your placenta seems to be moving down. Do they think it might move up before baby arrives? I guess you have more scans coming up anyway so they can check on it.

Joy, that does sound scary (google always let's us know the worst possible outcome, eh?), but like others have said, now you and your doctors know and can manage the risk. Big hugs!

AFM, I think I might finally be feeling baby move. No kicks, but every once and a while I feel a kind of little roll or flip. It's always really low down, so I think that's the only place I can feel baby now because of my anterior placenta. Just hanging in there until my ultrasound on Friday when I can see him or her! I've taken the whole day off work I can bring my husband and sons to the ultrasound and then we can go out for lunch and have a little family day. Soooo looking forward to it!

Dano - check with your doctor, but topical NSAIDs don't go through your system the way oral NSAIDs do. I had to use a topical cream on my ankle due to a blood disorder that prevents me from being able to take NSAIDs. In the mean time have you tried a warm bath or heating pad on low?

Hopefully it moves Tasha!

Joy sorry for the concerning results. My friend had this happen but they didn't realize until she was in labor. She ended up with am emergency c section and things got very scary and they were not sure her baby was going to be alive... But she was and she is a perfectly healthy 2 year old! But scary for sure. It is great they caught it and will monitor it so closely. :hugs:

Yay m2010! Congrats! Maybe the girls will catch up!

congratulations m2010! yay team pink

dan-o, you might be able to, check with your GP/midwife?

Tasha, sorry to hear that. Is there any chance it will move up?

joy, that's not good news. Hopefully, it will be caught early and the drs will keep an extra special eye on you.

Harley Quinn, me and hubby are taking the day off too! gonna be special for the 20-week scan.

:)

Joy, that's exactly the sort of diagnosis I'm expecting when I go for for mine in a couple of weeks. Have you had bleeding? How disappointing it narrows your birth options completely, but so so pleased they have picked it up and are on the case! Fingers crossed it's the least worrying type and you can go full term? I've done lots of research on the subject and it seems that all the ladies and babies who are diagnosed before deivery are absolutely fine :hugs: xx

Tasha, so sorry you have a PP. I wonder if there's a chance it could grow out of the way enough for a vbirth? For goodness sake, more bloody thing to add to your list of worries! :dohh:
:hugs:

Wow! Amazing 3d pics heaven!! <3

Congrats M2010 ! And heaveneats! YAY!

3 weeks for me !!

I am feeling baby move like multiple times daily! It is definitely felt lower but I am so happy :) It's so amazing to feel the little jabs :)

I am so nervous for my quad screening results! :-/ Should know hopefully by weds!

Good luck for weds babygirl :hugs:

Dan-o - ibuprofen can interfere with blood clotting so I'd steer clear. Hope it's feeling better this evening.

Tasha - sorry to hear about the pp. Hooe it moves all by itself!

Joy - sorry to hear you're having an anxious wait. Hope it's not as bad you fear.

M2010 - congrats on team :pink:

Sorry if I've missed anyone - I'm on my phone & can never remember everything I've read!! I heard baby's heartbeat at the midwives this morning :happydance: I'm feeling movements but infrequently - so nice to actually hear bubs :)

Congratulations m2010 :)

Dano, I was going to ask about your placenta as one of the risks with placenta previa is bleeding, so wonder if you knew where yours was? When's your 20 week scan?

Im actually not worried at all. I'm being watched very closely, if I bleed I go straight to the hospital is what they said today, same as contractions. I would love it to move (it can but he didnt think it likely and it's less chance of doing so after a previous section) would like a natural birth but not bothered if it doesn't, I feel like then that would of happened for a reason even if that sounds crazy.

Fab feeling baby move isn't it baby girl? :cloud9: I feel my baby loads every day now and DH and my other children have all felt baby now.

Yay for hearing the hb kath. One of the most magical sounds in the world <3

k4th, I agree! It's so amazing to hear the heartbeat for the firs time. What a great moment. :)

Congrats, Mallory!!! So nice to have more team pink in here! lol I'm hoping to join you soon. ;)

:hugs: joy and Tasha.

20 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
Such a cute bump, Livvy!

Tasha and Joy...:hugs: to you. You guys are both going to be monitored like crazy, so I'm sure all will be well. Glad they caught it when they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->