July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

k4th, I agree! It's so amazing to hear the heartbeat for the firs time. What a great moment. :)

Congrats, Mallory!!! So nice to have more team pink in here! lol I'm hoping to join you soon. ;)

oooh not long!! I'm excited for you!! xx

I'm bored tonight. OH had to change work shift so he could come to the ultrasound so he is working nights tonight which he rarely does. I'm lonely haha

Yes it is Tasha! I love feeling the movements! It makes pregnancy feel so real!

Such a cute bump Livvy!

I got a phone call on my lunch from the doctors office and the Quad screening results came back normal/low risk!! I am so happy :) God has sure answered my prayers. I am relieved :)

Hope all are doing well! It's a beautiful day in Oregon! 65 degrees and sunny! Could never tell that its winter!

Yes it is Tasha! I love feeling the movements! It makes pregnancy feel so real!

Such a cute bump Livvy!

I got a phone call on my lunch from the doctors office and the Quad screening results came back normal/low risk!! I am so happy :) God has sure answered my prayers. I am relieved :)

Hope all are doing well! It's a beautiful day in Oregon! 65 degrees and sunny! Could never tell that its winter!

That's great news about the results! :thumbup: xx

I'm officially jealous of your weather. It rained here all day!

Had my anatomy scan today. He is a perfectly healthy little boy. Very happy! He was moving around like crazy, but I hardly felt anything. I did discuss my concern about a large baby. She thinks he will be big too & offered me a c-section at 37weeks. No thank you! I have naturally birthed 7 babies and I'm terrified of a section!
FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

Thank you for the hugs ladies and the reassuring words! I am very grateful that they caught it early and trying to stay positive that everything will be ok.

Yay for team pink m2010. We need some more little ladies in our group!

Dan-o, I only had some mild bleeding during week 6 but nothing since. I also read that early diagnosis greatly lowers the risks so I'm hoping everything will be ok. Hopefully this isn't the diagnosis for you too, but if it is then at least you will finally have some answers. Fingers crossed that everything shows up fine on your next scan and the bleeding is just a hematoma.

Adorable bump, Livvy! Plus, I want to sit in that rocker and snuggle that cat! lol

Aw, Mallory, I hope you can find something to entertain you tonight! Like BnB. ;)

Great news, babygirl! And we're having similar weather up here just across the Canadian border. There are buds on the lilac bushes in the parking lot here at work! EEEEeek! My favorite smell in the entire world! (except for new baby) :)

Luv, so glad to hear he's healthy in there. I'm sure he'll come out just fine too! Sounds like your body knows what it's doing.

I've already had the Panorama test done. Dr offered the quad test as well. Mt understanding is panorama is DNA and quad is more what's floating in my blood. Seems redundant. Thoughts?

Snow storm might postpone my anatomy scan tomorrow. Boo!

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j11/mallory2010x/Untitled-1_zpsvsquy4yf.jpg

Heres bump! I look huge in this picture haha

Gah. Don't know why it's so big :wacko:

m2010.. on the contrary- it's perfection! :cloud9: you look great!

Went to my pelvic pain appointment today. They gave me a pelvic sling but it is wayyyy to big so they are working with the physical therapist to locate a smaller pelvic girdle because the pain I'm feeling in my pubic bone and lower back are from the ligaments relaxing and my weak pelvic floor trying to pick up the slack. I should have it figured out by Thursday.

Cute bumps!

Congrats luvallmyh!! He is perfect - so glad it went well!

Sportysgirl so sorry to read your news how are you doing hun? Must have been a shock for you but know that we are all here to support you.

For those who have anterior placentas me too. I feel movement everyday now but not the strong kicks that I did with my eldest 3 and they are always to the left or lower down. This baby seems to want to copy his big brother (with my youngest I had ap too).

Joy sorry to hear about the diagnosis of your placenta hopefully you will be well looked after from here on in.

Tasha sending you more hugs I really do hope the placenta moves for you.

Dan-o I am simply appalled that the doctors/midwifes/eejits are not taking you seriously with this bleeding. I would suspect that it will have cause you to become anaemic and I'm very surprised it's not concerning them at all. Have you tried speaking to the pals service see if there is anything they can do?

Congrats to those who have found out they are having boys and congrats to m2010 on your girl. It looks like boys are really taking the lead now as my gender scan revealed a boy too. Was quite a shock as I was so sure it was going to be a girl and in my head had nothing planned out for a boy. I was in denial for the first few days. But now we have found a perfect name for him and I'm beginning to feel excited about having another boy in the house. Bit sad that I'll never hold another baby girl in my arms but I think with losing Jessica that feeling won't ever go away and it's something I need to try and learn to live with.

Loving all the bumps and scan pics. I'm hoping to get some nice bump pics of mine soon. Want to try and keep a photo diary with this one.

Has anyone looked into prams yet? I have fallen in love with one (sola 2 blue sea colourway) but it has been discontinued :( managed to find a uk stockist of the carrycot but so far nowhere here that stocks the pram. So either it's a case of going for the boring black version or finding something completely different. There is a sola city in similar colours but it says the carrycots for the sola 2 have not been tested on the frame so it's not looking likely I will get the pram I want. We have a limited budget as we are saving for a mortgage on a bigger place and I start my driving lessons soon. Though I may wait til I go on maternity leave and set aside that money to go towards something more expensive. In any case I have started up a baby fund and I'm determined to ebay/carboot my kids outgrown toys and clothes. Apart from the cotbed which we kept and a few boys clothes from ds2 we have had to start from scratch as DH was adamant we wouldn't have anymore. After this one he's getting the snip :cry: x

Next Thursday is my appointment and the new office and I'm hoping by then to have felt movement at least if I haven't I should have scan in the following few days and be able to know how he is doing! I did heart Doppler last night which made me feel better!

Thanks girls! Harley, that's Simba. He's my baby. :) we have two kitties and they're the nicest, most cuddly cats ever.

Aww, he looks cuddly. :) I'd love a cat, but we just don't have the time, energy, or space for one at this stage in life. Someday!

Hi ladies, lovely scan pictures and bumps. Seems like lots of boys on this thread.

I am thinking of you all and hope all is ok.

Morning ladies I have my 20 week scan today, I'm terrified something will be wrong. Had one of those horrible realistic nightmares last night about today and it's left me feeling a bit scared..hopefully it's all in my head and my dreams are playing tricks on me..I'll update later.

Morning ladies I have my 20 week scan today, I'm terrified something will be wrong. Had one of those horrible realistic nightmares last night about today and it's left me feeling a bit scared..hopefully it's all in my head and my dreams are playing tricks on me..I'll update later.

I'm sure everything is fine xx Dreams like that are really horrible, I haven't had any this time yet but I had them all the time last pregnancy and they left me paranoid!

Good luck today! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->