July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Really bad bleed for me this morning, covered my bed, floor as I ran to the bathroom and was just dripping out in the shower. Red as red can be and two decent clots. I saturated two pads completely afterwards (and ruined two pairs of pants!) and now it's just stopped completely. So confused :wacko: poor hubby had to scrub out my trail of destruction, thank goodness our carpets have stain guard.

Maternity Assesment have agreed to see me, as I want my cervix checking and a swab done if nothing else. I'm there now. I've not felt baby move this morning, but that's not unusual.

Good luck sammy x

Sportysgirl, how are you doing sweetie?

Oh goodness Dano :hugs: ask for a blood test for iron too!

Sammy our fears often come out in dreams hun as it is a time that we can't surpress stuff. Will be thinking of you today.

Cute bumps and babies.

Babytots I think I'm going for the strawberry2 but not 100% sure yet.

I'm thinking of you Dan-o. Please get some answers! :hugs:

We're thinking of you too Sportysgirl! How are you doing?

So sorry you had a scary dream Sammy. Like Tasha said, it's just our deepest fears coming out and doesn't mean something bad will happen. Please let us know how everything goes.

Oh Dan-o, that is so scary. Hopefully you will get some answers today at your appt. Will be thinking of you!

Thinking of you dan-o! Xx

What's everyone up to today? OH is working today so me and DS are building a blanket fort in our living room! Haha xx

Sportsygirl thinking of you as well hunnyxx if you need anything please pm anyone of us.

Dan-o so sorry about the bleeding, glad you're being seen though. I agree with Tasha have iron checked!!

Ok so I got taken very seriously this time. Blood been pouring out again, they were a little taken aback to be honest. I'm now on labour ward, in a side room. Scanned, bloods, swabs and a cannula sited ready for a blood transfusion if needed. Babys perfect and cervix looks long, but I have a big active bleed draining out pretty much continually and a 7cm clot between the chorion and the amnion. It's not a subchorionic bleed any more, it's sub amniotic. Looks away from the placenta and fetal blood vessels, but I need a vaginal scan at some point. They aren't sure what will happen next, I get the impression they are expecting me to miscarry and/or hemmhorrage.

Ps. Bloods/iron were actually ok, but they said it won't be now after this lot Lol :dohh:

Thank GOD they are taking you seriously today. So disturbing to me that they haven't until now Dan o :( I don't know really much of anything about a subamniotic hemorrhage. Would full bed rest help?? In the scheme of things, you are so close to viability. I hope you can get some full on details on baby and you. I'm so sorry you are experiencing this! The few stories I found on Google seemed to be favorable outcomes. Praying, praying, praying!!! :hugs:

Dano- glad to hear they're taking care of you, and taking things seriously this time!

I had my scan this morning, baby is still face down and breech to be honest I'm not that fussed, but a little concerned as baby is measuring small again like DS did. The femur length, head circumference and a few other bits are nearly off the low end of the scale :( was also told by the ob that they won't re-scan until I'm 34weeks due to growth but if I'm honest I'm not really happy with this. But she said if my stomach doesn't appear to be growing then they'll probably do one before then. But other than that baby is healthy.

Dan-o I cannot believe it took this long for them to show concern. I really hope everything is ok!! Thinking of you!

Sportysgirl thinking of you too! How are you doing?

Sammy sorry for the concerning scan. I wish they would offer yoh another one earlier to help put your mind at ease. Was ds born OK even though he was measuring small? Glad baby is healthy!

Sammy-Glad baby seems healthy. I'm sorry about the concerning growth though. I do hope everything turns out alright. I'm sure it will. :hugs:

Dan-o: SO SO SO glad they are FINALLY taking you seriously! Can't believe it took them this long to do so, tbh. I hope everything turns out alright for you and your little one. How long are you staying with the Dr.?

AFM, 19 weeks today! Only one more week til halfway, and then on the 26th, anatomy scan! :happydance: I have been feeling her move more often lately, it's been wonderful. :cloud9: Though of course movements aren't super regular yet. I really only feel her on the right side since my placenta is anterior and to the left, but I do definitely feel her. She was particularly active yesterday. Also cleaned a ton yesterday and apparently my lower back didn't like it. :( I hurt in bed last night when I would try to turn over, and walking hurts it too.

Mamabee how was your scan? I don't think I missed an update but maybe I did. Did you get any answers regarding baby, disappearing twin, etc?

Happy 19 weeks Bubbles!

How scary dan-o. I'm glad you are there now. I hope they have some positive answers for you soon. Keep us updated! :hugs:

Sammy glad all was well <3 maybe you can get another scan befor then if you moan? Why are they so tight with scans these days, drives me nuts!

Dan-o I'm glad they finally took you seriously! I'm sorry for what's going on!

Thanks ladies. Still bleeding in floods but no cramps to speak of really :)
I really feel like everything will be ok, despite all this, hopefully my instincts are right!

Dano, I'm so glad they're actually supporting you now. Keep us updated.

Sporty you know how much I'm thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->