July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Oh and Ive got to share. I was taking my weekly bump pics but my nephew was watching and he needed me to take a picture of his baby in his belly. It was cute. The top pic is last weeks bump pic and my nephews bump and the bottom two are this weeks pics

Too cute!

Glad all is well, Mamabee, and you got confirmation on team :blue:! Yay!

Lol Jrepp that is precious!!! I love it!

Hardly did anything and my body is so tired! I scored today at Target, in the clearance were a bunch of the huge boxes of pampers size 2. 174 for $26 normally $38! I got one to add to my stock pile lol. I also bought a pair of maternity Capri's now I can comforably wear something other than maternity leggings! I felt baby flop twice last night but its nothing consistent. My appt is next week it will be 6 weeks since seeing doctor. Due to me switching and records transferring otherwise I'm normally seen every two weeks not sure if that will be the same with new doctor but I do know they are sending me for a consult at a high risk clinic too.

Dan-o, so glad the bleeding has settled down and baby is doing well! Hopefully they let you go home tomorrow.

Adorable pic, Jrepp. So cute!!

Congratulations on team blue Mamabee! So nice to see you back on here. :)

Hi ladies! So I'm part of the August group even though my due date is July 31 lol but wanted to say hi! I found out I'm team pink again so to the few ladies who are team pink I can finally join you! Haha

Had my anatomy scan today. So I have an anterior placenta...hence why I haven't felt anything...must Google to learn more about that. Lol

Baby was face first, and low. He looked so ready to come out...head was right there at my cervix. They had to do an internal measurement. Dr said it's closed and quite long. Umm....ok....

But every thing looked normal. He was moving up a storm. Dr said he was a little smaller than they need to do measurement of the smaller blood vessels so I have to come back in 4 weeks.

They offered a quad scan....but since I've had to panorama...I don't see why. Dr said spine looked healthy so not sure what else I could learn.

So, he's low...and hiding under my placenta. Lol, come on little guy, mover on up!

First time momma here...anything I should know? I hate to Google and scare myself. Dr said he should move up...eventually.

You're not alone in the anterior placenta club! Many of us here have one, myself included :) Doesn't mean anything bad...just won't feel much movement for awhile. But don't let that fool you... you will feel PLENTY when baby gets bigger. And you'll feel from the outside...and you'll see from the outside too :) So, you still experience all the movements... you just have to wait a bit longer. (I had one with my son too!)

My son was also head down and low the whole time! Guess it was just comfy :) I wouldn't worry about that either, especially if your cervix is closed and long.

Thx medzi....whatever is best for the baby...I'm fine with. I just hate asking...is that normal? you know? I also think....you're low...you can't grow down my thigh, move up. Lol.

Mse, congrats on the great scan, my first baby was head jammed into my pelvis at his 20w scan, just like yours! It was hard to measure much. I paid for another anatomy scan , a week later, and he was a lot more cooperative. They move about so much at this stage. Anyway, he had to be forcibly evicted via induction, as I got PE right at the end, so his low position didn't make much difference!

Hi greats!! Welcome aboard hun!! And congrats on team pink too :pink:

Mamabee, very cute scan pics!! Aww! Congrats on all going well and team blue confirmation :blue:

Jrepp super cute bump, and nephew there! Bless!

Oh dan-o hope everything is ok!!

I just got a call from the doctors and they said they want to repeat my ultrasound at my next appointment to make sure the baby's heart is ok. :/ apparently the pictures they got weren't clear.

Also, I have been feeling the baby a ridiculous amount. I'm talking like several times an hour. Is that ok?? When does it sleep???

I hope it's just bad picture and everything os all right. When is your next appointment?

Tasha- I was worried when I saw the femur length as I knew it was the first thing they picked up on with DS, bit shocked the head and other things are measuring small, it concerns me a bit but feel they aren't taking me seriously.. With my son it took me a while for people to take me seriously. Because I'm young I find they think I'm overreacting.

I am sorry you feel ignored. Try to stand up for yourself a bit more, if you can. I know it is actually hard but if you worry during your pregnancy about your baby's health you should get all the attention you feel you need. Even if you overreact, you are cooking a baby , you have all the right to overreact :)

AFM Things settled a bit here, no longer flooding the place, hoping I dont get too much blood loss over night. Would like to go home tomorrow (if it's safe for me to do so) Baby sounded great on the doppler just now and he has been jiggling about plenty <3

I was reading all your posts but I could not anwser to you. I am sorry that you had to go through all this but I am glad to hear that this time the took you serious. It is good that he bleeding settled down and your little one is doing fine. I hope you can go home soon.

We didn't do too much for Valentine's Day. My parents offered to keep our other two overnight and so we went out to a nice dinner and then created a registry (hot date night right there ;) ) We did go home and enjoy being alone in the house ;) ;), but that came with the aforementioned leg cramps.

The scan yesterday went beautifully. Baby cooperated and the tech kept raving over how well behaved and easy :blue: he :blue: was. We even had time for 3d/4d since the measurements were a breeze. He looks just like my other son!

We got our first snow yesterday and so the whole day ended up being pretty fun. Woke up this morning and DH was able to feel him and then I called the kids in to feel as well.

I posted a gender reveal video on Facebook and would love to share it here if I could figure it out.

In the meantime, I'll add a few pictures and quit 'talking'.

What a cute pictures! It is so funny that he looks like his brother.

You're not alone in the anterior placenta club! Many of us here have one, myself included :) Doesn't mean anything bad...just won't feel much movement for awhile. But don't let that fool you... you will feel PLENTY when baby gets bigger. And you'll feel from the outside...and you'll see from the outside too :) So, you still experience all the movements... you just have to wait a bit longer. (I had one with my son too!)

My son was also head down and low the whole time! Guess it was just comfy :) I wouldn't worry about that either, especially if your cervix is closed and long.

I start to think that I have anterior plaenta again. I had it with my son as well. I am 17 weeks and I dont not feel anything at all.

AFM. We changed the floor in the living room this weekend. I am so happy with it. It was a lot of work and I am very tired so today I am not doing anything today for sure.
I still have 1,5 weeks still my gender scan. I cannot wait. I really would love to know what we are having and to see the baby would be easy my mind, I am still concerned since I don't feel the baby.

Dan-O I am glad they are finally looking after you and baby properly!

Hi ladies, thanks for thinking of me. I wish I had better news.

We had a meeting with the screening nurse yesterday who explained our last scan measurements and why fluid is around babies chest and abdomen. Baby is very poorly aside from the down syndrome diagnosis it looks as though babies heart is not working as it should. They did a quick scan and the fluid has increased again. Baby will not last to term, they seemed surprise that the heart is still beating.
We go again on Monday to see the consultant and have another scan.
We are devastated

We had a meeting with the screening nurse yesterday who explained our last scan measurements and why fluid is around babies chest and abdomen. Baby is very poorly aside from the down syndrome diagnosis it looks as though babies heart is not working as it should. They did a quick scan and the fluid has increased again. Baby will not last to term, they seemed surprise that the heart is still beating.
We are devastated

I don't know what to say. I am very sorry that you have to go through this. I wish I could say or do anything for you but all things popping in my mind seems so stupid right now.
We are all here to listen to you and give the support we can. You are in my thoughts. /hug

Oh god sportysgirl :cry: I'm so so sorry baby is so poorly.
My thoughts are with you and your LO sweetie :hugs:

Sporty, you know gutted I am for you. We will all be hoping and praying that the fluid reduces and your baby makes it home, in the meantime as I said last night lots of happy memories whilst baby is in your tummy, photos of you all, ask to record the hb at next weeks appointment if you don't have a Doppler at home, if money can stretch then a private scan and make sure you get a dvd of baby in your tummy (my one regret with RR was not getting the dvd's). Lots of love and hugs xx

We are devastated

There are no words... I am so incredibly sorry and I will be praying for good news. My thoughts and prayers are with you hun. :hugs:

Sportysgirl, there are no words to express how sorry and sad I am. I will be praying for you and your family :hugs:

Dan-o, how ya doin?

Sporty girl- I've been trying to think of something to say but there are no words. My heart breaks for you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

Sportysgirl- as everyone else said there are no right words. I am so very sorry. Enjoy every minute with your lo, you never know what could happen, doctors have been wrong before. Maybe the fact that the heart is still beating means something. Praying *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->