July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

sportysgirl, so sorry to hear your news. I hope you get the best care from everyone. I have nothing else to add :(

Dan-o, have you been discharged yet? are the docs concerned?

Best wishes to anyone who needs them.

and congratulations to all who found out about their babies!

I'm having my 20 week scan tomorrow!

Congrats, Babydreams! Love the name!

Glad you are doing better, dan-o. I hope it stays that way!

Great updates, dan-o and babydreams! Yay for more team :pink: (slightly jealous ;) )

dan-o, any news on going home? They won't make you stay the duration, will they?

Sportysgirl, I am completely heartbroken for you! You have shown amazing strength through all of this. We are all thinking of you and praying for the best possible outcome for you and your sweet baby.

sportysgirl, I am so sorry to hear this, thinking about you and praying for you & your beautiful baby xx

baby_dreams, Congratulations on the girl!! So exciting x

dan-o, glad everything is looking up!! hope you get to go home soon (if you aren't ready there). xx

OH and I DTD last night and it got quite... rough :blush: I bleed a bit after sex a little almost every time but I had it last pregnancy too and have been told not to worry about it as it's always a small amount. I woke up bleeding a lot more than usual. It was like my period had started which was weird for me, never had it that bad. Called the doc, but they don't seem to concerned and said everything is fine as long as the bleeding lightens in 24 hours and there's no cramping. It's letting up now & I've not had any cramps so looks like everythings good! Xx

Sporty my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Congrats babydreams on your girl!

I am still in disbelief that I'm having a girl since my pregnancy is the same as when I was pregnant with my son. I was 99% certain it was another boy. Initially my doctor handed me an envelope w/ the gender inside at 18.5 weeks and we brought it to a baker to have a gender cake done and had a gender reveal party with our family. I was shocked when the inside was pink. Yesterday I was relieved at my 20 week anatomy scan that it was in fact, still a girl! It was still pretty fun to find out at the gender reveal, wish I would have done it with my son!

Now I am thinking about names. There's one I like but so far one person has given me negative feedback, which now I know why people keep names to themselves until the baby is born!

sportysgirl, I am so sorry to hear this, thinking about you and praying for you & your beautiful baby xx

baby_dreams, Congratulations on the girl!! So exciting x

dan-o, glad everything is looking up!! hope you get to go home soon (if you aren't ready there). xx

OH and I DTD last night and it got quite... rough :blush: I bleed a bit after sex a little almost every time but I had it last pregnancy too and have been told not to worry about it as it's always a small amount. I woke up bleeding a lot more than usual. It was like my period had started which was weird for me, never had it that bad. Called the doc, but they don't seem to concerned and said everything is fine as long as the bleeding lightens in 24 hours and there's no cramping. It's letting up now & I've not had any cramps so looks like everythings good! Xx

Thank goodness everything is OK! I had a bleeding scare at 9 weeks and was told it was cervix irritation

Oh yes, Medzi, been thinking of you today. Please let us know how everything turned out.

Sportygirl- Again as everyone as said, praying for you and your family and your sweet little one. God does have a reason for everything and I pray there is a reason the heart is still beating. You are in my thoughts. We are here to support you if you just want to talk. <3

Congrats baby dreams!

Dan-o- Glad things are going better! Hope all continues to stay well.

Medzi - Yes please keep us informed of how the echo went!

AFM - 3 weeks and 1 day until the gender ultrasound! I cant wait to find out!!

I got a new crib because we don't have much of my daughters things when she was a baby because that was nearly 7 years ago! So Its kind of nice to get new things again :)

Sporty- I am so sorry!! There are no words.. I'll be thinking about you :hugs::hugs:

AFM: I had an appointment today and baby's HB was 148. I have been feeling pretty good except headaches and fatigue.

My anatomy scan is Tuesday the 24th and my next appointment is March 16!

Why is choosing a baby name so hard???? OH is being difficult about Amelie again. he thinks its too close to my name and he's having none of it :cry:

Oh btw I got some omeprazole for my heartburn this morning. Typically enough I haven't had heartburn yet today lol

jbk, glad you're feeling good!! Xx

m2010 :rofl: my dh is sooooooo stubborn on names.. he is worse than me! :dohh: What is your real name if you don't mind me asking?

I'm glad the heartburn has been ok! If you find it starts acting up, definitely take it sooner than later as it's not as fast as some other meds are.

I'm Mallory :)

Thanks for the advice! will definitely take it as soon as it acts up. Xx

not at all similar to Amelie! And you have a lovely name! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->