July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sportysgirl, my heart is breaking for you....I am praying your sweet baby pulls through and that you find strength to get through such horrible and trying times.

My dad health is doing really bad were not sure what happened believe maybe its a stroke & seizure this time. I will be spending day with my dad at doctors trying to figure out what's happening and make sure no further brain damage is occurring. :( 4 months til he becomes a grandpa which I know will give him so much joy! I hate to see him go through this!

Sporty I am so sorry :cry: I cannot believe this news. I wish you a lot of strength. The other ladies have given wonderful ideas on how to treasure this pregnancy. We are here for you :hugs: I am praying all will be OK in the end.

Babyvaughan - very sad to hear your dad is not doing better. I'm glad you can be with him and hopefully things get better from here. Huge :hugs:

I thought I read thoroughly last night and just tried scrolling back again. However, I can't find sportysgirl's post. Will someone update me on what is going on? My heart aches for her reading the replies, but I don't see what the original news was.

babyvaughan, prayers for your dad, a quick recovery, and the doctor's wisdom. :hugs:

Babyv.. I'm so sorry to hear about your father. Praying he is OK! :hugs:

Mamabee, sporty's post is behind a spoiler a few pages back.

Sporty, I'm so sorry. My heart is breaking for you and your LO. Hoping and praying for the best, but we are here for you whatever the outcome.

babytots, I thought of something you might try for your dry mouth/lips at night. Do you have a humidifier? That might help with the dry mouth, which might solve the dry lips too.

Sporty :hugs: there are no words. We're here for you. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. No one deserves that.

Babyv, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I hope all turns out well and he gets to meet your LO in 4 months.

Sportysgirl, I just read your post about your LO's heart. I am so sorry to see this and that you are going through it. It is amazing that the heart is still beating, and I am praying that is a good sign. I know that there really aren't any words, but I also know that God has a plan for each of our lives and the life of your sweet baby. You are in my prayers. :hugs:

I feel bad posting after the news today but I found out I'm adding to the girls!
https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j126/NicolaLD/2015-02-18%2013.41.34.jpg
Evie Hope :)

awww baby dreams.. that's wonderful news!!! :cloud9: I LOVE the name!

Awww! Congratulations baby dreams, super cute piccy! :cloud9:

dan-o .. how are you today?!

Much better thanks, everything settled back to my normal pattern of bleeding again, phew! Baby jiggling as I type, seems quite happy in there <3

Congratulations Babydreams! Very nice name you got for her!

Baby dreams - congrats :)

Dan-o - so glad the bleeding has slowed & you have some answers. Hope it keeps slowing & stops.

Sporty - I'm so so sorry to read your update. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling. I'm thinking of you & your family xx

thinking of all you ladies...sporty...dan-o...(anyone else I missed)

such a great group here to offer amazing support across the miles that separate us all!

congrats to those who found out gender!

Baby dreams - that's great news! The name is lovely.

Dan o - I'm so glad to hear that everything is settling down. Do you think they will let you go home today or keep you for longer?

AFM: hubby felt two good thunks last night and we could see movement from the outside. I had the pelvic girdle on yesterday and it was squeezing my abdomen so I think baby was pretty angry about being smooshed up. S/he was really active all night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->