July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Going to B&Q this weekend to pick out a paint colour for the baby's room! So excited. Anyone have any ideas yet for their nurseries? I think I want something pretty simple. The room we're using for the baby is the boxroom so it's pretty tiny too which limits us with what we can do :(

Going to B&Q this weekend to pick out a paint colour for the baby's room! So excited. Anyone have any ideas yet for their nurseries? I think I want something pretty simple. The room we're using for the baby is the boxroom so it's pretty tiny too which limits us with what we can do :(

We are doing our nursery light yellow and light grey if it is a boy :) Because the bedding we want Is that color and it has little owls on it :)

I had a very quick scan. She couldn't see any reason for bleeding so she sent me on my way. That's good I guess. I mean of course it's good, just a fluke. Dh has been gone almost 2 weeks doing his snow removal thing, so it's not from an irritated cervix. Unfortunately I do have a history of bleeding in every single pregnancy. I was really hoping to avoid it this time. I'll try to take it easier. Not so easy with dh gone, but I'll do what I can. I'm feeling a little lonely actually. It just plain sucks being alone all the time. I understand why & it's a necessity, it's just a lot sometimes.

LuvallmyH - so sorry to hear you've been through this today. & hoping it's a good sign that a reason for the bleeding can't be found in uterine. Hope you can get some rest & the bleeding stops really soon :hugs:

oh my goodness i have some catching up to do so sorry for this delayed reply

Sportsygirl- again as everyone has said, all my prayers are with you, your family, and baby. You must be such a strong woman for going through all this, God bless you. If i can do anything to help please let me know

babyvaughn - so sorry about your dad, i hope he pulls through just fine and you can relax, also remember to take of yourself xx

medzi- i'm sure baby is just fine :) and all will turn out perfect!

congrats to all those who found out genders i see we finally have some pink in the mix!!

Last night i took Emma to the store with me while DH did some running around for computer stuff, she helped me pick out some cute blue sleepers and undershirts, of course though we got distracted within 5 minutes and headed to the little girl section and picked out some pink springtime dresses for her :p
My hips are really bothering me and my midwife seems to think it could be SPD - she is going to have me fitted for a belt to relieve some pressure on my hips. Heard babys heartbeat this morning - it seems to be getting louder/stronger now, very easy to find with doppler - Emma keeps saying choo choo because she thinks its a train :p

LuvallmyH - :hugs: take care of yourself! hope bleeding stops soon, glad they didn't find anything wrong xx sorry you're feeling lonely, my OH works away every so often and it does get really lonely xxx

babygirl - that sounds so cute! I love all of the owl themed stuff you can get for nurseries, they're all really cute! Xx

I know its so cute!

LuvallmyH- Glad things appear to be ok. Praying the bleeding/cramping will stop and stay away!

Glad everything's ok Luvallmy!

Babygirl, I already picked out my nursery bedding online and am just waiting for next pay day to buy it. The bedding is Tiffany blue, tan and cream and looks very gender neutral. I can't wait to buy it. We're doing the walls & decor in the same colors too.

I had an itch to go look at baby clothes today and ended buying some adorable little boy onesies and an outfit. I promised myself I would only buy gender neutral stuff (since I'm trying to pretend I don't know the gender) but I couldn't resist they were so cute! Especially the "Handsome Like My Daddy" onesies...melts my heart! I will try to maintain my willpower now and stick with gender neutral from now on. :)

Joy - I love those colors! Sounds amazing :)

I don't know about you all, but wow my little one is seriously moving like consistently now! My hubby felt movements frm the outside for the first time last night! <3 I am loving this!

Babygirl, isn't it so amazing? It's surreal for me every time he kicks and my OH is absolutely in love with feeling him! I feel baby move every day now multiple times a day. And it's not just little pokes. I'm starting to feel definite types of movement. It's so cool.

Has anybody else just been positively exhausted the last few days? It's 6:30 pm here and I'm basically in bed for the night. I'm useless!

babygirl, aww that's so exciting!! My OH hasnt felt this baby yet but she's really active too. He's a bit annoyed he hasn't felt it yet but he keeps trying haha xx its so lovely feeling them kick away!

amherst, oh yeah I'm totally exhausted this week! I'm blaming that on the fact that my DS is off this week so he's been at home & is keeping me very busy!! I do get tired pretty easily though xx

DS woke up about 20 mins ago.... it's 11:30pm...bleh. OH is working nights tonight so he's snuggled in bed next to me while I'm on my laptop. Suppose I'll let him sleep with me tonight. If he ever falls asleep that is. He's currently telling me about a dream he had about a flying sheep. He's crazy hahaha bless him.

Ordering some baby clothes online :blush: don't want to buy too much girly stuff just in case but some stuff is too hard to resist!!

M2010, what a sweetheart! Hope you can get some rest though. Where do you buy baby clothes online? I'm starting to get the shopping bug but am bored with all my local stores...

He's still awake. Don't know how he does it tbh :wacko:

I like Next, mothercare, H&M, GAP, Debenhams, George, Mini Boden/Baby Boden... Not sure if you have of those in the US. I also bought quite a lot on ebay last time! I've been bidding on a few cute dresses today but someone beat me to them :growlmad: xx

The girls are catching up quickly!
I am happy to share that we are having 2 girls!
They both look great so far. They are a rare type of identical twin that share a amniotic sac and will be delivered at 32.5 weeks.
I guess they will be May babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"