July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Tonya, congrats on the 2 girls!!! Exciting! :D

m2010 I know how you feel about wanting to buy a bunch of girly stuff. I bought a couple of things but that's it. I'm going to wait for my anatomy scan next week to get much more...just to be sure!

Congrats on 2 baby girls! That's exciting.

As far as being exhausted goes, I can say I have been more tired this past few days than I have been for awhile.

I had the high risk appointment today. My blood pressure was a bit low but they didn't seem concerned and they checked baby's heart. Ronny told them that I feel like I'm getting less care than I should be given that I am high risk and they apologized and promised to do better. The pelvic pain nurse said that I would need to order the belt the physical therapist recommends and is going to talk to the head of midwives about seeing if I can be co managed with the midwives because they are better with being more personal and less clinical. They keep changing the plan for delivery and medication so we had a chat about that today too. I told them that the plan I was most comfortable with was the first plan in which I go to the hospital during early labor and they have all the meds to keep me from bleeding in the room ready to go if theynneed them

Dan-o my upcoming appointments are March 12 - anatomy scan, March 19 - high risk Ob follow up March 25 - pelvic pain clinic

Mr. Gavin was moving all around tonight he seems to only do it at night but daddy got to feel for the first time :) my appt is in a week feels like forever away but I will have several back to back so the wait is worth it! Ive tamed my baby buying til next month our living room is being taken over lol. I've been looking for a bigger place in the right area but no luck so far!

I hope you ladies are doing well. I am 20 weeks today! Officially half way!

Has anyone else been overly emotional? I know that probably sounds dumb as it's one of those obvious pregnant things that is always lampooned, but I'm sure I wasn't like this in my first pregnancy. This time I cry everyday. Over nothing. And I have no patience with my toddler right now, I feel bad. Has anyone else felt really different in a second or subsequent pregnancy?

I actually want to cry right now thinking about how I cry all the time. :lol:

I had a very quick scan. She couldn't see any reason for bleeding so she sent me on my way. That's good I guess. I mean of course it's good, just a fluke. Dh has been gone almost 2 weeks doing his snow removal thing, so it's not from an irritated cervix. Unfortunately I do have a history of bleeding in every single pregnancy. I was really hoping to avoid it this time. I'll try to take it easier. Not so easy with dh gone, but I'll do what I can. I'm feeling a little lonely actually. It just plain sucks being alone all the time. I understand why & it's a necessity, it's just a lot sometimes.

I am glad to hear that baby is doing fine. I hope this will be the only time in this pregnancy when you had bleeding.
Take care of yourself! I just can imagine how difficult is with so many kids around you and your husband being away.
2 weeks is a long time without your partner. When is he coming home?

LuvallmyH- glad baby is ok, hopefully the bleeding stops and doesn't come back.

Tonya- congrats on two girls!:)

Just looked on the first page and I think that makes it 9 girls now. Soon caught up. Many congrats xx

I had a very quick scan. She couldn't see any reason for bleeding so she sent me on my way. That's good I guess. I mean of course it's good, just a fluke. Dh has been gone almost 2 weeks doing his snow removal thing, so it's not from an irritated cervix. Unfortunately I do have a history of bleeding in every single pregnancy. I was really hoping to avoid it this time. I'll try to take it easier. Not so easy with dh gone, but I'll do what I can. I'm feeling a little lonely actually. It just plain sucks being alone all the time. I understand why & it's a necessity, it's just a lot sometimes.

Gosh hun, what a worry :hugs: so sorry your hubby is away as well, such bad timing to run into complications. How bad is the bleeding? Has your cramping eased? Are you having a better scan?
Relieved to hear all seems ok with baby :hug:

The girls are catching up quickly!
I am happy to share that we are having 2 girls!
They both look great so far. They are a rare type of identical twin that share a amniotic sac and will be delivered at 32.5 weeks.
I guess they will be May babies.

Congratulations on double pink!! Sorry to hear you will be delivering so early, but glad they have a good plan of care in place for your little girls :hugs:

Congratulations on the two girls Tonya. I know that you will be scared about the sharing of the amniotic sac as that makes you high risk but you will be watched closely. 32 weeks will be scary too but it's a great gestation. May is so soon too!

Zephram I have been going through the same thing. I have worked at my job for 6 years and never had an issue and yesterday I had to be sent home because a customer made me cry. She was just being really mean.

Going to B&Q this weekend to pick out a paint colour for the baby's room! So excited. Anyone have any ideas yet for their nurseries? I think I want something pretty simple. The room we're using for the baby is the boxroom so it's pretty tiny too which limits us with what we can do :(

Our nursery is rather small so do not have too much option. I don't really but because it's more or less only a sleeping space. We spend most of the day in the other rooms.

One of the wall will be white with very thin stipples of red, blue and light green. The other wall will be the same green with Woezel en Piep (Dutch cartoon) decoration. The furniture wil be white.

Tonya - congrats on 2 baby girls! Sorry they'll have to be delivered early, but at least you will be prepared :flower:

Zephram - I am SO emotional. We went to frozen sing along on Monday for dd (it's her 4th birthday this weekend). I cried for the first three songs because all the little girls were singing their hearts out & it was overwhelmingly lovely. And I've been crying all day today, because tonight will be dd's last night in the nursery. We've decorated her big girl room. I'm bawling again! So out if character for me :cry:

Eta: it's only happy stuff that makes me cry. Sad stuff makes me really angry! Yay hormones! :nope:

Luv - so scary that happened. Glad baby is safe. :hugs:

It is 6 am here and I have to pee soo bad but I am feeling Puffin quite a bit at the moment and I think the full bladder is helping (anterior placenta) so I don't want to go! Ugh... I'm going to burst... I better go...

The girls are catching up quickly!
I am happy to share that we are having 2 girls!
They both look great so far. They are a rare type of identical twin that share a amniotic sac and will be delivered at 32.5 weeks.
I guess they will be May babies.
Wooho twin girls amazing. Tonya i kept everything from Sarah since infancy. If i end blue perhaps i could hook you up.

How are you now luv? :hugs:

Sportysgirl thinking of you and your little one :hugs: forgot to ask, I've still got you as team yellow, is that right? x

Thanks everyone. I'm doing ok. Just brownish and stringy today. I bet it's just from doing too much. I'm an emotional mess today. I think it's getting to me having dh gone. He's been traveling all winter also. I don't have as much help at home as I need/want. Just feeling kind of crappy. I know it will pass. Just trying to get myself out of the funk is sometimes hard.

Congrats on more girls!

How are you dan-o?

Congrats on two girls Tonya, that is lovely!!

Luv glad to hear baby was ok and I hopethis will be the only time you have to deal w this. Sounds scary particularly to have to deal w by yourself.

thinking of you sportys. I hope you have good support around you

I am also crying a lot more (mostly happy stuff but also feeling overwhelmed or sad) and getting pissed more easily (usually at random ppl who are rude haha not like me at all but feels kinda liberating). It doesnt help that I work with some very serious life and death type subjects. Lots to cry over :-/

How are you all doing with picking a name? We are having such trouble making any progress on the name for this little guy. I loovve Elias (someone has an Elias on here no?) and am honestly kind of feeling like that is his name but DH isnt completely into it. I am hoping he'll get on board at some point 0:)

We haven't decided on a name. We have names we like for both genders but we won't pick it until after Puffin is born. We like to spend a bit of time with baby first :)

Luv - my dh travels a lot for work too - I have a hard time with just 1! Youre amazing. Try and take it easy and do something really special and relaxing for yourself soon - prenatal massage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->