July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Fab news heaven.

Happy banana week bubbles.

A stroller baby girl.

Beautiful bumps bubbles & lumi :)

Fab news on the scan tasha - especially that growth percentile :happydance:

I've had an up & down day. Up was feeling baby kick from the outside :wohoo: Down was I started spotting again this morning. Only light - haven't had it for a couple of weeks so I was hoping it had passed :nope:

*sigh*

Gonna make sausage & mash as comfort food. With gravy and Yorkshire pudding.

Aww I'm sure it won't be long til that bump of yours gets bigger babygirl I'm on my 6th pregnancy to make it this far and my bump is no bigger then previous ones at this stage.

Hugs Jrepp I really hope it eases soon and doesn't last for the duration. I never knew you could get suppositories too. I've only brought one tablet up this pregnancy but in previous ones it was a struggle to keep them down.

Sammy, bubbles and babydreams yay for feeling baby on the outside. I've felt Hayden kick a couple of times under my hand this week. I can't wait for my hubby and children to be able to feel them.

Mamabee its a really odd sensation isn't when they move. Thats great you are feeling movements.

Lumi lovely bump hun.

Dan-o thanks will give the blistex a try it did start healing up this week but now back to square one again. I know I should go see my dentist about my tooth but refuse to have any work done unless I'm sedated. The last time I had dental work I had a panic attack half way through and they had to pin me down to get it finished. Worst experience of my life. I would rather give birth 10 times over then go through that again. Least sedated I shouldn't panic as much.

Hugs to those who will be having a c-section we can hold hands together. I'm pretty sure my consultant won't let me go natural because of the risks my 4th degree tear from Harley will be made worse but the thought of going through a c-section and having someone cut me open petrifies me.

Lovely to see news of scans going ok for you ladies :happydance: lots of anomaly scans coming up in the next few weeks :)

Bubbles yay for banana and getting halfway I love your bump.

So I took the plunge and purchased Haydens pram today. I didn't think I would be able to as its been discontinued in the colour I like but Mamas and Papas kindly tracked some down in the outlet store. They had 2 left so I had to go in and snap one up. Its staying in its box til baby is born. I tend to leave the big purchases towards the end incase something goes wrong so its a big step for me.

Managed to find the matching carrycot on ebay for under half the price. Been watching it for weeks so hopefully no one will outbid me on it.

Also bought a baby bath today. My youngest keeps saying its for his baby lol. Don't think he quite grasps the concept yet as he says he has a baby in his tummy too. He's so sweet. My eldest son who is 4 has really surprised me though I wasn't so sure on how he would handle the news of a baby coming as he hates any changes to his surroundings or his routine but he seems to be really enthusiastic about it hopefully he will still have that enthusiasm when his baby brother arrives. x

Ladies - can I ask what your prenatal appointments are like and whether you see an OB or a midwife? I am confused on what to do regarding whether or not to continue seeing high risk ob exclusively or be co-managed.

Ladies - can I ask what your prenatal appointments are like and whether you see an OB or a midwife? I am confused on what to do regarding whether or not to continue seeing high risk ob exclusively or be co-managed.

I am seeing a Midwife this time. My prenatal appointments consist of having my blood pressure taken, weight, urine, and listening to baby's heart beat.

I saw a high risk OB during my 2nd pregnancy, and it was pretty much the same other than the extra ultrasounds and cervix scans.

Tonya- I've had 2 sections one emcs due to fetal distress and my body not labouring very well and my other section was elective. It was amazing as things go, it was calm and I don't feel like I missed out on a vaginal birth, if it wasn't for the fact the doctor had told me he'd started the section I wouldn't have known atall.

Tasha- glad to hear baby is growing nicely and scan went well :)

Glad other ladies scans went well, I have a brain like a sieve!

Afm- nothing to say really apart from horrible headaches they feel like they're pulsing at the back and front of my head, not sure if it could be blood pressure or sinus pressure.

Timeforababy- try not to stress yourself out too much over your appointments, surely it's your decision on your type of birth? Is there any reason why they would prefer you to have a csection? (Sorry if I missed that part) perhaps if your consultant isn't listening you could see another?

Sorry, I can't remember if I explained on this thread. They found a fibroid that covered my cervix. So I now have an appointment for 32 weeks where they think it might have moved.

But from what I have read, it isn't so the likely option will be a c-section.

Gosh what a pain to get one there! Hope it moves for you hun. Do you get bleeding with it being there?

No bleeding at all, thankfully! I know from you ladies on here how stressful it could be.

I had a chat with some friends and all of them say a planned c-section is an excellent experience and I'm really calm about it now. As long as baby arrives, it doesn't matter how it gets to my arms.

Timeforbaby- I am having a planned C-section for the first time too. I am a bit nervous but feel that since it is planned things should hopefully go smoothly.

I am not feeling baby move much the last 2 days. Kinda worried :(

Thanks ladies for all your encouragement <3

Yay Tasha! So happy things are going well! And that you stayed team yellow ;)

Jrepp - I see an OBGYN because I'm too high risk that a midwife here will not accept me as a patient. In addition to the OB I see a group of doctors at a medical disorders and pregnancy clinic; they help manage and keep a check on my disease while I'm pregnant, and the OB is more concerned about the pregnancy itself and baby, so I am co-managed by both.

Jrepp - I see an OB and she checks weight, b/p, urine at every visit, heartbeat and discusses any symptoms or concerns. :)

Scan went great!!! Baby is measuring 20w on the dot! He was moving all over the place. Mostly touching his face... I picture him going, "oh, I know I am cute!". She said he looked perfect! He was definitely still a HE!

Sounds great JBK! :) I bet its relieving to know everything looks great! :)

I am nervous for mine !

Babygirl, I googled it the other day because I have read them all talking about them. Its like carriage (stroller) but those really old cool kind!

My appointments are with an OBGYN once a month right now with cervix checks from this point and regular urine, Bp and weight and baby hb And then my nurse comes to my house once a week to check my BP, baby hb and give me my progestrone shot.

Great news jbk!!

Has anyone heard from Rach?

WOOT WOOT! Found out I am having another baby girl!:thumb up: I kept going back and forth, but for the majority I thought I was having a boy....two girls will be wonderful though!! YAY!

My appointments are with a consultant every two weeks. It's bp, urine and bloods really.

Yay Oreo.

Does anyone know their abdominal circumference from their 20 week scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->