July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Forgot to add I have a midwife appointment on the 4th March getting a scan that day too. I have my gender scan booked for that weekend in a private clinic because in my last pregnancy they couldn't tell me what I was having until after 30 weeks hah. The scan machines in my hospital aren't great ha I never get good pics from then :(

Hi everyone
I'm due July 27 with my first. Team yellow and staying that way.

I only see a midwife. I have an appointment every four weeks for now. They check m y blood pressure, weight, measure my belly and we listen to the HB. If there anything what bothers me we speak about it.
I am going to give a birth in a hospital and since we don't know how my hips will respond this time we are not making any further arrangement about it.

I had a 16 week appointment and my next midwife isn't until 31 weeks. I do have a GTT and growth scans in between though x

My appointments are with a consultant every two weeks. It's bp, urine and bloods really.

Yay Oreo.

Does anyone know their abdominal circumference from their 20 week scan?

My little munchkins abdominal circumference was 143.5mm at 20+1

Ladies, having a total nightmare with these appointments. I've just added them all and my computer decided to update and shut down which has deleted everything. I've the first page back on, not sure where I got to.

Bear with me while I do it again, I have about 20 pages to go back over :dohh:

Going to simplify it so I can update on my phone/ipad too, text from the forum will not copy and paste on ipad/iphone for some unknown reason, making the colour text codes really tricky! :hissy:

Thank you Sammy! Do you know what percentile that put your baby on?

Thank you Sammy! Do you know what percentile that put your baby on?

The AC measurement is around the 50th centile I'm guessing it was just under mid way on the scales, but over all baby is an estimated 295G or 10ozs and that's the lower end of the scale maybe 10th centile it may be easier for me to upload a pic of the measurements.

Gone back to friday, should all be done now!! Any errors let me know xxx

Done! And manged to edit that one on my phone, soooooo much easier! Lol! X

Thank you Sammy. Our babies are very similar xx

Thank you Sammy. Our babies are very similar xx

Did they mention anything to you about the size of baby? All my consultant said was he was a little on the smaller side but only scheduled me for one growth scan at 34weeks and I'm not really happy about it as DS started showing his signs of IUGR at 30 weeks.

Dan-o these are my appointments... sorry!

1st April GTT
4th April 3D scan
10th April Anti D
15th April Growth scan 28 weeks
30th April Midwife 31 weeks

27th May Growth scan 34 weeks

Phew!

Wow, I was so far behind. Just went back and read through about 40 pages I think.

I honestly can't remember everything, or much at all for that matter so I'm sorry, but congratulations to everyone with great scans and finding out what they're having!

Afm: not much to report. Things have been pretty uneventful, just the way I like it. Didn't realize how difficult making a registry would be though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->