July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

mimomma - exciting you saw a heartbeat <3

cdex - That is scary! glad you got reassurance. I had some bleeding with Nate and all was ok :)

I am home alone. It is strange. This hasn't happened in a loooong time. Nate is 2 hours away at my mom's house. This is only the second night I've been away from him in his life! My DH is in the Netherlands right now for work. It is so quiet. I work early in the morning but am looking forward to an early bedtime and a full nights sleep (hopefully! I haven't had one in forever so not sure I can even do it anymore).

Hi ladies!

Managed 9hours sleep but I'm still really tired :( I've got the Inlaws coming over today for food and fireworks..so have loads of house work to do while hubby finishes up at work. Could do without it to be honest and jump back in to bed!

Only have two more weeks to wait until my scan. Can't wait to see if everything's ok and put my mind at ease. Still doesn't feel as though I'm pregnant still perhaps that'll make it sink in for me.

How's everyone else feeling?

Hi ladies, can I join please? Hoping to stay in this group, had to leave 3 this year already!! Praying that this is my sticky at last! EDD 22nd July for now <3

sammynashley - have fun today despite just wanting to go back to bed! I know the feeling, honestly, all I think about these days is sleep. I have a scan on the 19th and looking forward to the reassurance too, although I've been puking so that should be enough. But still hoping all looks good.

Welcome dan-o!

Welcome dan-o! Added you to the list! I hope this one sticks and you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Woke up feeling pretty good - as in not tired lol. Getting ready to head out for a run. Then boys go for flu shots. Not sure what we'll do this afternoon. But have my mom coming over later too. Kinda looking at a busy/quiet day. But I may take the boys to the pool ha. We will see!

Ahh, my first appointment is Dec 1st, and there is no guarantee of a ultrasound! :wacko: with my daughter I had one at around 7 or 8 weeks, but I was in the military at the time and this time around I am going the midwife route :happy dance: I scheduled an appt with the pregnancy resource center though for a for sure ultrasound on the 3rd of december :happy dance: so far away though! I'm about to have my saturday morning smoothie and then go for a nice walk with my daughter! Have a great day all!

Actually, I worry about a tubal pregnancy everyday or a MC! With my daughter I worried I would have a MC too....would I know if something wasn't going right?

Actually, I worry about a tubal pregnancy everyday or a MC! With my daughter I worried I would have a MC too....would I know if something wasn't going right?

i worry a lot too, i had a chemical pregnancy before i have my daughter, its all a game of chance. I just hope and pray each day that alll is okay.
I'm going with a midwife this time too, i loved my OBGYN but his office is very far from our new house so i think i'll be happier going somewhere closer.

It is so hard not to worry. With my first pregnancy, I was so so worried, and I was a bit obsessive about a miscarriage. In hindsight, I think I felt deep down that something wasn't right from the start. It ended in a miscarriage and I was devastated.

With my second, I was much more positive from the beginning, like I knew it would be ok. And even through some bleeding and scary moments, he is a healthy little guy now!

With this one, I don't feel like I have anything to worry about, so I'm trying not too but it is still tough sometimes!

Certified Oreo - I won't be getting my ultrasound til the week of dec 15th. First appt. is dec 5th.

I'm going with a midwife too. Want my last pregnancy/birth to have as little medical stuff around it as possible :)

I don't seem to be on the list. My edd is 14th July . Had terrible restless leg last night didn't sleep well at all and woke up feeling nauseous. Bleurgh!

Thanks for the welcome ladies :)

Lcgood, I had terrible restless legs with ds1, drove me bonkers!!! Poor you x

Certified Oreo - I won't be getting my ultrasound til the week of dec 15th. First appt. is dec 5th.

I'm going with a midwife too. Want my last pregnancy/birth to have as little medical stuff around it as possible :)

Yes, exactly! As little as possible! I was even playing around with the idea of a home birth, but i'm not sure it is for me....I would feel much safer in a hospital setting I think. I'm reading the Kind Mama by Alicia Silverstone and I just love how she is all about natural everything! Dec 15 is so far away! Are you not chomping at the bit? haha

Sorry I haven't been on much. I've had awful cramps and backache for two days but no spotting or bleeding.

My first midwife appointment is next Thursday xx

Certified oreo I'd do a home birth if my house was bigger maybe. I don't know. I don't want a birthing tub in the kitchen :p that's all ive seen with home births ha.

ldgoodac SO SORRY! You're now on the list :)

Back from a fast 5K :) beautiful day out - fall, cold, crisp love it.

Morning ladies! Hope everyones doing well. Still not having any symptoms aside from random shortness of breath and a few extra potty breaks. First appt/scan this wed the 12th. Cant wait!!!

Certified oreo I'd do a home birth if my house was bigger maybe. I don't know. I don't want a birthing tub in the kitchen :p that's all ive seen with home births ha.

ldgoodac SO SORRY! You're now on the list :)

Back from a fast 5K :) beautiful day out - fall, cold, crisp love it.

Well, I would definitely rule out a water birth. :nope:

Ajarvis are you still running? Im in two minds! Haven't run since weds, Walked 10k with the buggy today and still loads of energy!

Ps. I would have loved a home birth but no chance due to gbs+ both times! I was a bit cross with my second but realised it was for the best. It was actually an amazing hospital birth, I wanst there long either. To be honest now I don't even care, just want a baby to take home!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->