July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I had awful nausea with my daughter that lasted till 13 weeks. I only vomited a few though. I dunno what was worse, feeling sick but not actually being sick.

I'm going to ring the midwife in the morning. Not sure how far away my apoinment will be.

Morning ladies! How is everyone!

Welcome to the newbies! :)

I've not long woken up but I'm knackered! MIL didn't leave until gone 11pm last night so feel like I've been up 2days. :( morning sickness doesn't seem too bad although it does make small appearances, boobs are still sore dreading how much they'll grow I'm already a 38E. Just feel like they're getting in the way! Also feeling horribly bloated and manky :(

Hi and welcome to everyone. :flower:

JoyofMyLife: I'm glad to hear that your spotting has stopped. 1st tri can be so stressful. :hugs:

Still struggling with the same symptoms: nausea, exhaustion, cramping, full feeling, and bloat (I look HUGE). Thank goodness it's cold and I can wear bulky clothes. This pregnancy, so far, is quite a bit rougher than all my others, I'm guessing because I'm getting older (34).

i took my final frer to make sure the lines got darker, and the test line came up right away and was as dark as control line yay!!! Now i can finally relax somewhat!

i'm finding the past few mornings really hard, i dont feel very well pretty nauseous (sp?) and i want to eat but i know if o do i will be sick for the drive to work

Congrats heaveneats, fab news!

Mimomma, you're a spring chicken compared to me! :haha: (almost 38)

Lozzy, just feeling sick is way worse for me. I always feel that if I could throw up Id feel way better! And the dizziness that comes with it, yuck!

Morning ladies! Hope all of your nausea goes away sooner than later!!

Joyofmylife - glad your spotting has stopped! Hopefully it stays that way.

I woke up to about 3 inches of snow! Off for a 9k run in a bit. Going to be lovely I think ;) Peanut butter and toast is not leaving me feeling the greatest though :(

Ajarvis- I'd love to wake up to snow! Just dismal rubbish weather here! Hopefully you feel better!

We went out decoration shopping for christmas, bought lovely purple decs for this year, we change colours every year. Also making burgers for dinner looking forward to those!

Morning all! Just had some toast with goat cheese and raspberries for b-fast and now my tummy hurts :/ this happened last night after dinner too. I had to have some water and ginger to make my tummy settle.

Morning all! Just had some toast with goat cheese and raspberries for b-fast and now my tummy hurts :/ this happened last night after dinner too. I had to have some water and ginger to make my tummy settle.

Is it okay to eat goats cheese ? I love it so much but thought I would have to give it up hah . It's sooooo yummy

Thanks Sammynashley! Great run! Rolled my ankle so hopefully that doesn't get too bad Was right at the beginning too. Ran a full 8k more on it cause it didn't hurt too bad lol. Guess tomorrow will be telling on that side!

Keyval - I don't stop eating anything while pregnant. That's my personal choice. I do of course quit drinking, and smoking, and cut back on caffeine!

Has anyone else been puking? I've been a lot... I did a lot last time too and was sick the entire pregnancy and was on medication for it. This time it is worse bc I am not feeling any relief from throwing up. Those of you who want it can have it. I was hoping the second time around would be better.

Keyval- what lol!? I didn't know you weren't supposed to eat goat cheese? I love goat cheese too...i love the sourness of it. Last time I was pregnant I couldn't eat sharp cheese because it was too strong.

Medzi- I haven't thrown up (fingers crossed!) and I only threw up once when I was pregnant with my daughter but I think that was because I ate a wonky burger....I do everything in my power to prevent myself from throwing up cause its a phobia of mine lol

Ajarvis- your poor ankle, that's gonna hurt in the morning! Hopefully it won't be too bad for you.

Medzi- I had some pretty bad nausea a week ago but it seems to have disappeared :( bit worried by that as with both pregnancys before I had bad morning sickness.

My main symptoms are tiredness, bloating, spots & painful boobs.

I've had a few nasty cramps tonight so praying it's nothing and just from eating too much. Would love to know what's going on inside there!

Ergh, trying to stay awake for another two hours and it's going to be hard! If I go to sleep now Il end up awake for hours in the middle of the night.

Not specifically goats cheese but I read somewhere before about soft cheeses and not to eat while pregnant hah . Not sure how true that is . I hope not hah

I read you not supposed to eat goats cheese, Brie, Camembert.. Soft cheeses and soft blue cheeses because they can contain listeria. I've always avoided soft cheese but each to their own :)

I guess the soft cheeses are fine if theyre made with pasteurized milk. Thankfully most soft cheeses in the US are made that way, but you have to check. I loooove me some feta, so that wouldve been tough to cut that out.

So not sure if anyone has seen the june bugs thread? Well they have a cute little lady bug with the thread name in different colors. I asked Shilo (thread leader person) how she did it and said she would make us a cute ticker link thingy if we wanted one, I love theirs and you can put the link on your signature. If anyone has any ideas throw em out there, and I can send her what we'd like!!

Great idea rach87. It's been mentioned, but I don't think anyone on this one knows how. We had a nice one for when I was pregnant with my youngest too! Maybe something with a Dove?

For soft cheese if you're following all don't eat recommendations soft cheese is a don't eat unless it's pasteurized. Should say on the container if it is pasteurized or not.

Medzi no puking here, but I haven't ever with any pregnancy - hope yours doesn't get any worse.

Sammynashley I think it'll be ok. It's a touch tender, but I just need to ice it a bit today.

I'm starving. Probably cause my 800 calorie run this morning has left me at a deficit :p making some banana bread, muffins, and cookies with the kiddos shortly. I will chow down on that :p

Scan in the AM I'm so nervous .. I just hope we see a hb I'll be 6w3d so I'm thinking we will . Wish me luck

good luck Beautifulrose! 6weeks 3 days I think you should!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->