July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

has anyone been nauseous at only 4 weeks? my period was literally due yesterday/today and thank goodness has not shown up, but this morning i woke up very sick feeling, had a headache last night and today but its almonst gone so i'm wondering if that was it? i'm still having a hard time believing i'm pregnant

I actually had a wonderful hospital birth! Would love a homebirth but can't have one. I was worried about the hospital but found they were super supportive and I had a natural birth. :) Now the aftercare was a different story :/

I started getting some light brown/tan spotting late last night. At first it was only when I wiped but I went for a walk with DH this morning and it came out a little more with discharge. I know this is common in early pregnancy but it still makes me very nervous. I'm literally running to the bathroom every few minutes to see if it's still there. I hope to god it doesn't get worse.

Joyofmylife - I had that spotting with Nathaniel! I had it about the time I am now so I am expecting it but haven't had any yet. Hard not to stress about it but try not too. Chances are everything is perfect :)

heaveneats - my sister was puking before she even got her bfp so I think it is possible for sure!

Can I join please, I'm due July 11th
I am 5 weeks today, I've had 3 beta's
12 dpo 21
14 dpo 60
20 dpo 749

They are a little on the low side, but doubling in the proper time so I'm hopeful!
I have my first scan at 7w2d, nov 24th

Ajarvis are you still running? Im in two minds! Haven't run since weds, Walked 10k with the buggy today and still loads of energy!

Yes I'm still running. Since I quit smoking I'm even faster right now than pre-pregnancy. Running helps with nausea and tiredness. Gives energy and make me feel better.

heanveneats - I was nauseous around 3-4 weeks and now only occasionally

joyofmylife - hopefully your spotting goes away so you can relax. It is normal, but can be alarming!

TonyaG - WELCOME!! Congrats :) You're added to the list!

Ajarvis are you still running? Im in two minds! Haven't run since weds, Walked 10k with the buggy today and still loads of energy!

Yes I'm still running. Since I quit smoking I'm even faster right now than pre-pregnancy. Running helps with nausea and tiredness. Gives energy and make me feel better.

Good for you, no wonder you feel better!! I quit about 10 years ago, never looked back!! I took up running to clear my mind (tough year) and reenergise, works a treat. I did the c25k and have stuck with 5k for my runs now :) I always stop everything when pregnant, through fear of causing a mc, but most of the time I miscarry anyway (last one was chromosomal) so the bubble wrap treatment all seems a bit pointless iykwim!

Can I join please, I'm due July 11th
I am 5 weeks today, I've had 3 beta's
12 dpo 21
14 dpo 60
20 dpo 749

They are a little on the low side, but doubling in the proper time so I'm hopeful!
I have my first scan at 7w2d, nov 24th

Welcome! I'm so jealous over how early your scan is :x

Baby girl is down for a nap, so I will take one too! I've been so tireddddd! So far that and a few cramps aches/pangs/twinges (which I heard is normal for subsequent pregnancies) are the only symptoms I have been having...:thumbup::winkwink:

Joyofmylife - I had that spotting with Nathaniel! I had it about the time I am now so I am expecting it but haven't had any yet. Hard not to stress about it but try not too. Chances are everything is perfect :)

heaveneats - my sister was puking before she even got her bfp so I think it is possible for sure!

Thank you, Medzi! If you don't mind me asking, how long did you spot for with Nate? Was is it just brown or did it turn red at all?

Good for you, no wonder you feel better!! I quit about 10 years ago, never looked back!! I took up running to clear my mind (tough year) and reenergise, works a treat. I did the c25k and have stuck with 5k for my runs now :) I always stop everything when pregnant, through fear of causing a mc, but most of the time I miscarry anyway (last one was chromosomal) so the bubble wrap treatment all seems a bit pointless iykwim!

Thanks! Hopefully not pointless this time! Sticky bean this time ;)

Hi July Mama's!!! I just wanted to say congratulations and wish you all a HH9M from a July Jellybean (2014)

Hey, Brandi! Thanks! I enjoyed following your pregnancy and now this year I'm the one due in July! :) Yay!

JoyofMyLife, from what I've heard the brown/tan spotting is nothing to worry about. It's most likely old blood. Even a little bit of bright red doesn't always mean the worst. Hang in there and stay positive. :)

Well, I almost puked yesterday but managed to keep it in. I got in my car after work and there was a TERRIBLE smell. I had to track it down and get rid of it before I could drive home. I probably gagged around 10 times and almost puked like 3 times. It was horrible. Now my car just smells like Lysol disinfectant. lol Not ideal, but at least it won't make me puke.

And I have been soooo tired in the evenings. I try so hard to stay awake but I just fall asleep on the couch. *sigh*

Iv had some nausea and been cramping since last Tuesday. Its so much worse than it was with my daughter. Boobs are also sore and falling out my bra and iv had bloat come from no where. I only got my BFP on Thursday. It's like oh your pregnant have some instant symptoms.

Iv had some nausea and been cramping since last Tuesday. Its so much worse than it was with my daughter. Boobs are also sore and falling out my bra and iv had bloat come from no where. I only got my BFP on Thursday. It's like oh your pregnant have some instant symptoms.

my boobs are hardly sore compared to when i had DD i guess because they've already stretched for her :p my BFP i got on wednesday!! we are close together! My first midwife appoitnment isnt until dec 20 :( but a wekk before i have a normal doctors appointment so that make me feel a bit better. it would be so nice if you could just go every week and check in even in early pregnancy

Thank you, Medzi! If you don't mind me asking, how long did you spot for with Nate? Was is it just brown or did it turn red at all?

Altogether it was just over a week! It went on for a few days and stopped, then started again. They gave me an early scan just to check things out and all was perfect. The only reason they came up with was it was implantation bleeding that just took its time coming out and that is why it was tan/brown (old blood). It never went red - was just brown. Are you still having some?

Thank you everyone for your positive words about the spotting. It stopped late this afternoon & I'm praying it stays away!

Harley & Lozzy21, so sorry about your nausea. But it's a good sign that things are progressing with your pregnancy. I haven't had many symptoms other than sore boobs and that makes me nervous cause I don't feel pregnant. Pretty much everything makes me nervous these days. I can't wait for the first trimester to be over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->