July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

First time mom novice question....

Dr said I have an anterior placenta. Ok, I'll wait to feel....so in the car driving to work, I feel this thump like under my stomach...like as I'd baby is stepping on my girly parts. I knew he was low....but is that him or some weird air pocket after DTD. Lol. Don't know how else to describe it.

Ms. Elizabeth, that is most likely baby. I get the feeling my every so often that baby is stomping down on my vag & it does feel kinda like a tickly air pocket, but it's definitely baby :)

Congratulations lumi on your baby boy!

Joyofmylife....thx. I expect to see a foot poking out. Geez! Move up boy! I made a nest for you. Not time for your escape route yet!

MsE, my little man sometimes sits really low and kicks me right in the cervix. He's super strong and sometimes it's really uncomfortable, but chances are it was baby you felt :)

Well cool, I can feel him
I think I'll refrain from allowing anyone else to feel. Don't need hands on my nether region. :)

I have anterior too and feeling this baby suuuper low. With my son I had one as well but all his kicks were up high and to the sides! I never understood when people said baby was kicking their bladder or cervix but I get it now - baby for sure :)

Ms. Elizabeth, I have an anterior placenta as well, and I've been feeling my baby lower down as well for the most part. I get a lot of bladder kicks! Sometimes I feel her a tad higher though, but it is mostly low.

Ok good! Thanks for the confirmation. Dr said anterior...and will take time....no biggy. Worst thing to do is Google it....cause they make it sound like a C section is a must now. Course when I'm sitting in the Dr's office, I never know what to ask. They said he was low and facing my spine. .. but should move

I shouldn't Google....Google is not your friend. Lol. Dr just says all is normal. But as a first timer...I wasn't expecting kicks in my private area, more my stomach. Lol

MsEilizabeth- I feel baby kick really low too, like right above my pubic bone. It is weird haha.

Lumi - YAY! Congrats on your baby Boy! How did everything else look? so exciting!

I had an amazing birthday yesterday. Thanks for all the bday wishes!
My hubby picked up dinner and a Dairy Queen ice cream cake ! (I have been craving one for a looong time ;) ) and then he got me a gift certificate to a really nice spa. I am very spoiled and lucky! Also my co worker took me out to lunch :)
It was a great day :)

9 days left till I get to see baby! :) So excited

Congratulations lumi! :blue: very cute profile pic of baby, aww!

Happy birthday to the birthday girls country blonde and babygirl!! <3 :cake:

Lucy fab news all was perfect hun xx

Ms Elisabeth, I also have an anterior placenta. I feel the baby but very gentle and jus a little bit.
I had anterior placenta with my son as well and it moved away and he was born natural way. I hope for the same this time.
ask you doctor about it but c- section is not always a must but it can happen if the placenta stay at the wrong position.

Sorry for tmi, but is anyone else bleeding after bd? I have had some brown spotting after a few times now, but this time it's red. No cramps or anything. Just freaking me out.

Anterior placenta shouldn't be a reason for a c-section, only if it's low and over the cervix x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->