July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sorry for tmi, but is anyone else bleeding after bd? I have had some brown spotting after a few times now, but this time it's red. No cramps or anything. Just freaking me out.

Nope, I did not bleed after BD, just got stone hard belly.

Yes luvallmy, on the couple of occasions we DTD inbetween bleeds some time around 12w. How is it now?
We've not DTD since 14w for sure tho as I've bled every day since then :dohh:
Maybe lay off it for a bit and let that bleed settle? I avoid totally when bleeding as I'm GBS+ and scared of infection getting in when my cervix is slightly open xx

Alternate, how are things today hun? <3

Babytots how is the migraine? All gone I hope. I had one again too. I was sick twice which was scarey with this bleed, didn't seem to aggravate it too much tho. I'm also facing a planned section, which I'm not keen on, ugh. Whatever gets baby here safely I guess! x

I completely understand not wanting to have someone say something about the name you chose. I don't think anyone here would judge you or say anything bad, if you care to share. Our names are Luke or Lily......

I have my Lily mae already and now I'm waiting for my Luke :) hoping to find out were having a boy on saturday :) good name choice &#128521;

Elizabeth I had an anterior plaenta with my son and had a natural vaginal birth. :)

Lovely bump Bubbles!

Dr. changed my due date to the 14th from the 19th! I dunno which one to stick with!

Was the bleedng very heavy? I spotted red a few times after dtd but I have a sensitive cervix. It always stopped quickly and never enough to fill a pad.

Anyone with prior progesterone shot experience know how long after there shots do you usually go into labor? I've been googling and can't really find an answer. My nurse said my last shot will be 35 weeks so I wonder when I'll actually have baby. It's getting so real now it's amazing I've made it this far I'm so happy for all of us. I'm so close to viability I can smell it lol

Ladies I'm going off bnb for little while, my best friends dad passed away last night after fighting with ALS, its been very emotional and I'm having a hard time. I hope to come back soon but right now I'm not well. Hope everyone is ok

Sorry I've been MIA and not keeping up with this thread. It moves so fast, I wish it would slow down! Haha. :haha:

I will be 23 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! I have been thinking about labor a lot and I'm really looking forward to it, and can't wait until June/July is here! I think my little girl is breech at the moment, because I keep feeling kicks down below! Those feel so weird.

We're picking up my new puppy next week, so along with my munchkins, he should keep me occupied and help the time pass by even quicker. :lol:

I hope everyone is doing well! :hugs: To those who have had a hard time.

Anyone with prior progesterone shot experience know how long after there shots do you usually go into labor? I've been googling and can't really find an answer. My nurse said my last shot will be 35 weeks so I wonder when I'll actually have baby. It's getting so real now it's amazing I've made it this far I'm so happy for all of us. I'm so close to viability I can smell it lol

I am on progesterone this time, and was last time. I received my last shot at 36 weeks and went into labor at 38 1/2 weeks.

Heaven - take whatever time you need. *hugs* praying for you and your friends family during this difficult time. We will all be thinking of you

Heaven, :hugs: do what you need to do. We'll all be here when you get back.

So...this just happened. I started making funfetti "cakies" (cake batter cookies), when I realized I hadn't had dinner yet. A salad balances out cookies, right? ;)

Attachments

• 0000cakies.jpg
    0000cakies.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Tasha I'm sure it's not as scarey as I think it is but I'm a big baby when it comes to anything that involves surgery. I guess with how things happened after Harley (rushed to theatre to have my tear stitched up) it has made me nervous and the fact that it will happen over the school holidays and longer recovery time etc but as long as baby gets here safely with both our health intact that's what I have to focus on.

Lumi congrats on your blue bump what a gorgeous scan pic!

Ms Elizabeth I had an anterior placenta with my youngest and again with this one as long as your placenta is out of the way if your cervix you'll be fine for a vaginal delivery. I feel most of my movement low down or to the right with this one (placenta is more to the left).

Dan-o Migraine has gone. Throwing up is horrible isn't it and each time it so far I've been violently sick. Morning sickness is a breeze in comparison. I find it makes te pressure worse after being sick too :( glad it's not his me worried about a c-section. I was just hoping to avoid it as I will eventually need surgery again for my tear and 2 lots of surgery close together is a frightening thought as they will push for me to have it done once baby is here (ttc was the only reason why it's been put off).

Hug heaven sorry to read your news hope your ok we will be all here when you need us.

Keyval love the name Luke.

Smre your brave getting a puppy 4 months before baby is due. I want to see pics I love dogs but hubby won't let me get one til the kids are older. Have rabbits though they are my fluff babies :)

Hope everyone else is well sorry if I have missed anyone out x

:hugs: Heaven

23 weeks tomorrow for me too Srrme! A puppy will keep you busy for sure!

Thx guys...I'll be looking for things to shift around. I swear the dr has me in for an ultrasound monthly. Lol

Heaven, I'm so sorry for your loss. We'll be here when you're ready to come back!

Here's a pic of my 22 week bump. I feel like I'm getting huge! Can't believe I'm past the half way mark. Time is dragging!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 10
Here is my belly at 19 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts