July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

:hugs: Heaven, will be thinking of you.

I've been having pains and aches in my lower back, hips and groin area the last couple of days :( I'm hoping it's not symptoms of SPD. Just dropped DD at nursery and hoped to take the dog for a walk but I need to rest. I only walked down the road and back!

Aww lovely round bumps! Here's mine, not such a nice shape as you ladies, but deffo growing lol!

Off for my 20w scan, cervix scan.. and then consultant to discuss where we go from here! Will be back online later! :)

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/5C43FCBB-00CA-4ED0-91EA-E6CDE4F7B503.jpg

Dano, you look fantastic!

Ladies, I feel time has stopped. The days hardly go by and the days I am looking forward are not coming any closer.

I have a scan next week. This will be my official last scan. After that, we may go for a 3D private scan around 24-25 weeks but we are not sure about it. I will have 20 weeks to go and just sit here and wait to see my baby and I cannot wait to hug her.

I am rather excited about the scan next week to see if the baby is healthy and growing as it should be.

So a week form today we find out boy or a girl, and I wondering what was everyone else hoping for? and are you expecting what you dreamed of, or if its different did you excitement changed with a change of gender?

I have a sweet little girl would love and a boy but I am excited either way.

It's funny, when hubby and I DTD it seems to put the baby to sleep. :haha: maybe that rocking motion. Loving the bumps :)

Oh also, can pushing back at baby's kicks hurt baby?

Hi ladies... I had my appointment with my midwife this morning and a scan with my Dr. I wasnt going to ask the sex as I have a gender scan on Saturday... But I was kinda making a point of looking in that direction and I'm pretty sure we are having another girl... Seen a good behind shot of the legs and bum and nothing was poking out hah. Baby was moving so much so she actually couldn't get a proper shot from the front. I asked the Dr what they thought and she said from the angle she can see it she sees no boy bits but since she couldn't see from the front she wouldn't give a definate answer. If I'm honest I do feel a little disappointed and deflated since I got home. But I'm sure that's a natural emotion and il get over it soon. We will know for sure on Saturday anyway ha. Baby is all healthy and growing well anyway and moving like a trooper. So that's great :)

23 weeks tomorrow for me too Srrme! A puppy will keep you busy for sure!

Yay! :happydance: I think so too. :lol: We bought our GSD last year when my youngest was only 3 months old.

Smre your brave getting a puppy 4 months before baby is due. I want to see pics I love dogs but hubby won't let me get one til the kids are older. Have rabbits though they are my fluff babies :)

I'll post pictures as soon as he's here! I know it seems crazy, haha, but at least he will be 6/7 months old by the time baby is here. :D We already have a 1 year old GSD and 1 year old Border Collie, so throwing a puppy in the mix isn't going to be too much to handle. Hopefully. :lol:

Aww, rabbits are so cute! I've always wanted one.

So a week form today we find out boy or a girl, and I wondering what was everyone else hoping for? and are you expecting what you dreamed of, or if its different did you excitement changed with a change of gender?

I have a little girl already so I was hoping for a boy and I got him. But weird enough I still felt a little ping of disapointment. :shrug: I think I kept thinking it was a girl so I wouldnt be let down and then when they said boy I was like oh wow I already set my mind on girl. And baby girl clothes are soooooo much cuter IMO :kiss:

Such cute bumps!!! <3

Heaven - So sorry for your loss - Praying for your friends family and for you.

Wow I cant believe some of you are at 22 and 23 weeks already!! Im almost to 19! hehe the straggler in the group! I hate having a due date at the end of the month. It just makes it seem that much longer!

8 days until our ultrasound :) beyond excited! (as im sure you all can tell hehe)

:hi:

I've been away with work for a couple of days & met up with a friend last night so no time for Bnb over the last couple of days. I think I've caught up though - on my phone so not sure I can remember everything!!

Lovely bumps those who've posted! Mine is enormous - I'm keeping it hidden :haha:

To everyone with scans over the next week or so - hope everything goes well! My 20 week scan is on Friday. Feeling excited & a bit nervous - just want to know everything's ok.

Heaven :hugs:

I think my symptoms must be spd. After driving for an hour and a half yesterday morning, I got out of the car in agony - changing gear was really hurting my hips. And doing the journey in reverse today has made it worse. :(

Omg - just posted & then saw my sig. It's banana week :) :happydance:

I'm pretty sure my tiny tot has its first case of the hiccups. Seems like baby has mommys version too lol.....the kind with rhythmic motion followed by a kick or punch out of frustration lol.

Khatif I feel the same...time is going soo slow. I'm anxious for my next fetal echo and still have a bit over a month wait so I think that is making it drag.

Cute bumps!

Good luck dano!

I'm hoping for a girl since this will be our last baby and we have a boy but will be happy either way. I really do just want Puffin to have a healthy heart.

Awww lovely bumps ladies. Hope your scan went well Dan-o

LIB hope its not the start of spd for you.

MKHewson I thought this baby was a girl like 99.9% sure it was and its a boy. I felt sad at first as I would of liked another girl but now I'm really happy that he's a boy.

Keyval sorry it wasn't the gender you hoped for but those feelings won't last I as said above I was sad at first but now I can't imagine him being a girl as I've got so used to the idea.

Smre sounds like fun lovely that you have dogs already too baby will have lots of furry friends to play with :) I love my rabbits they helped me get through a tough time when I first got them but my eldest boy terrorises them :( be glad when it warms up so they can go back outside full time again.

babygirl I know what you mean about it feeling longer when you are due at the end of the month. Not long to go til your scan :) Mines in 6 days it can't come quick enough.

K4th sorry to hear the spd is giving you jip again :hugs: yay for banana though :)

Jrepp I think Hayden had the case of hiccups yesterday as he was doing the same. Didn't realise it could happen this early.

Medzi hugs your right babies health is all that matters hope your echo comes round quickly for you and that you get your little girl to complete your family. x

I have two boys already, and this will be our last baby, so I was really hoping for a girl. Early on, it seemed like everyone was just assuming it would be another boy, and I would say, "It's always a 50/50 chance!" I was really worried I would be sad or disappointed if it was another boy. I worried I might not connect or bond with him because of that.

I talked about it a lot with my other mom friends, and my husband and my mom (she had two boys and then a girl, so I know she'd been in the same boat). I also prayed about it a lot. I started out praying that God would give me a girl, then over time it changed to, "God, please help me bond with this baby and love him/her no matter what."

Going into the 20 week u/s, I was totally at peace. I had had enough time to think about and process my feeling and emotions (I actually went to counselling to help treat a mild depression as well), so I can say that I was not worried at all about the gender going into it. It was kind of strange, because I was thinking I would still be worried, but it turns out we are having a third boy and I am perfectly happy with that.

A few things that also helped me, other than talking about it a lot, were buying a "coming home" outfit for both a boy and a girl, and picking out names that I LOVED for both a boy and a girl. It seems shallow, but having those things "ready" for baby helped me be okay with either outcome.

Sorry for the long essay, I just had a lot of thoughts! I also wanted to add that I think it's pretty normal to have worries or anxiety about the gender (and even disappointment). It's hard to process and talk about sometimes because there's this feeling of, "I should just be happy I'm having a baby when so many women aren't able to or have lost theirs, etc." But don't feel guilty for the way you might feel. Just talk about it and do what you need to do to process it all. :)

I have two boys already, and this will be our last baby, so I was really hoping for a girl. Early on, it seemed like everyone was just assuming it would be another boy, and I would say, "It's always a 50/50 chance!" I was really worried I would be sad or disappointed if it was another boy. I worried I might not connect or bond with him because of that.

I talked about it a lot with my other mom friends, and my husband and my mom (she had two boys and then a girl, so I know she'd been in the same boat). I also prayed about it a lot. I started out praying that God would give me a girl, then over time it changed to, "God, please help me bond with this baby and love him/her no matter what."

Going into the 20 week u/s, I was totally at peace. I had had enough time to think about and process my feeling and emotions (I actually went to counselling to help treat a mild depression as well), so I can say that I was not worried at all about the gender going into it. It was kind of strange, because I was thinking I would still be worried, but it turns out we are having a third boy and I am perfectly happy with that.

A few things that also helped me, other than talking about it a lot, were buying a "coming home" outfit for both a boy and a girl, and picking out names that I LOVED for both a boy and a girl. It seems shallow, but having those things "ready" for baby helped me be okay with either outcome.

Sorry for the long essay, I just had a lot of thoughts! I also wanted to add that I think it's pretty normal to have worries or anxiety about the gender (and even disappointment). It's hard to process and talk about sometimes because there's this feeling of, "I should just be happy I'm having a baby when so many women aren't able to or have lost theirs, etc." But don't feel guilty for the way you might feel. Just talk about it and do what you need to do to process it all. :)

I love your honesty, like I said I am ok I feel either, there is great "convenience" with a girl. But I love the idea of a little boy. Oh my one more week. One thing is for certain the movement has certainly increased I am feeling all kinds wiggles.

Hi ladies my scan went ok.

Baby is looking fab, measuring in the 21 week range which is great, he needs it!

What's around the baby is not so good, but a lot more stable than 2 weeks ago. Multiple bleeds, one is 7cm which is quite big as far as pockets of blood go. Big clot over my cervix as well. Cervix looked long and closed but they couldn't scan internal as it was too risky again.

If no more big bleeds (just filling a pad or two a day at the mo) I'm going back in 4 weeks for another scan and a steroid shot to mature baby's lungs. Regular scans after that They don't expect me to go to term, but if I do they are delivering me at 37w... Induction or csection (scan before to check which) So no matter what happens he won't be coming in July!!

Here is our little darling boy causing all this worry :cloud9:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/15C0E93C-DA44-4DD0-BEBF-7C51170FE4D7.jpg

Dan-o :hugs: so glad baby looks well & is measuring a good size. Sorry to hear about the multiple bleeds - sounds like they have a solid plan in place for you. Still must be worrying :hugs: Cheering you on to 37 weeks!!

I had the Echo done this morning and his heart is PERFECT :D no irregular beat, and no abnormalties! They said in fact it looks beautiful and they were able to see so much more than they normally get too! I'm so glad it was just a scare and not an issue! At the OB waiting for my Anatomy scan now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->