July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ahhh so pleased to hear that babyv!!!

Harleyq, boy 3 for us too. And our last if I get to take him home, as I cannot put my family through this again!

I also thought a girl to 'complete the set' would be nice initially, but as times gone on, I started to realise that a boy is actually a better fit for our family. A girl would have been great, don't get me wrong, but a boy will slot right in.
Anyway. Very excited to be expecting another little rascal! The three of them will have so much fun growing up together!

So glad the heart looks perfect Babyv! That is such great news!

Dan-o - Wow, I am glad baby looks great and is doing well. Scary news about the bleeds. I am so glad they have a plan in place now and know what truly is going on. Praying for baby to stay in until at least 37 weeks! :)

my boy at 20w :)

Attachments

• 11042251_10102991573010775_41232024_n.jpg
    11042251_10102991573010775_41232024_n.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 11039449_10102991573095605_1394755716_n.jpg
    11039449_10102991573095605_1394755716_n.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 8
Dan-o and Babyv-SO glad for good news for both of you! Dan-o, I do hope that nothing gets too complicated from the bleeding. I'm glad they are FINALLY going to keep a close eye on you two!

Awh dano he is so cute! I hope you can hold him in there until 37wks! :)

Dan-o, so glad your little guy is looking great! And what a precious u/s pic!!! What a cutie already. And yeah, I think a boy will be good for our family too. I'm getting ready for people to ask if we plan on having a fourth to "try for a girl," as I'm sure there will be some curious folks who can't help but ask. My answer is, I'd much rather have three boys than four kids of any gender combination! HA!

Babyv, so glad baby's heart is perfect! :)

Jbk, lovely pics! Definitely a little boy. :haha:

Dano, I am happy to hear that your little one is doing great. It sounds like they have a good plan for you and for the baby to make sure he will be fine whenever the time comes. Do you feel good about their plans?

Babyv, so glad baby's heart is perfect! Yay!

Medzi, I can only imagine how difficult is for you to wait until the next scan to see how your baby is doing. You are in my thoughs and I am sure it all will be fine.

Babyvaughan - so pleased to hear baby's heart is working just fine :)

How is everyone doing with weight gain. I weighed myself this morning and I'm up 14 lbs. .. makes me worry a little

How is everyone doing with weight gain. I weighed myself this morning and I'm up 14 lbs. .. makes me worry a little

Is this your first child? are you underweight normally? Or petite/thin?

I have gained 6-7 lbs so far.

2nd baby.. I did put on 40 lbs with my son so I mean it's no surprise. . But if I keep it up I'm gonna put on more this time.. I am normally underweight so I know it's normal to put on a little more.. I don't wanna be gigantic lol

Congratulations to the ones who have found out the gender recently! :happydance:

2nd baby.. I did put on 40 lbs with my son so I mean it's no surprise. . But if I keep it up I'm gonna put on more this time.. I am normally underweight so I know it's normal to put on a little more.. I don't wanna be gigantic lol

Lol well that makes sense, usually when you are underweight you will put on some more weight. I know what you mean, I am hoping I don't gain a ton at the end or anytime.

Babygirl & countryblonde - you are brave ladies!! I am not going within 20 paces of my scales for AT LEAST another 9 months :rofl: what I don't know can't hurt me!!

Babygirl & countryblonde - you are brave ladies!! I am not going within 20 paces of my scales for AT LEAST another 9 months :rofl: what I don't know can't hurt me!!

haha I just ask when I have my appointments. I ask after they weigh me.. That's the only time. :)

haha I just ask when I have my appointments. I ask after they weigh me.. That's the only time. :)

I get weighed in kg - means nothing to me! I only know my weight in stones & pounds. Ignorance is bliss :haha:

I've gained like 25 :nope: I made SERIOUS effort to watch what I ate this last month.. Tracked everything AND I run EVERY SINGLE MORNING. I just had my ob appt and I gained SEVEN pounds in one month!!!! Wtf!?!?! :hissy: I started on the low end and just a smidgen underweight but omg! I feel like it's pointless to even try right now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->