July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I gained 3 in the first trimester and 6 so far in second trimester! I cut out some unhealthy stuff last week so I may loose a pound or too! Long as I dont go over 35lbs I will be happy! Hoping for more in 25-30 range but well see! I start water aerobics tomorrow!

I'm up about 5kg which is 11lb ish? Nearly all since my booking appt at 13w! Starting bmi 22. I didn't lose any lbs in 1st tri this time unlike my other two, so it's a bit different. Plus on full pelvic rest instead of running about like normal!

I gained about 7kg by term with both my boys but lost in the first tri with them both, so my total 'gain' was about 10kg or so (40w and 38w)

Ps. I swear I have gained a lb on each boob!:haha: gone from a deflated 34d to a very full 36f! :shock:

As of my last appt I had only gained 1lb. But I have constant nausea and get sick 1-2 times a day so I'm not surprised. Nice big bump though &#128522;

Holly I am right there with you. I'm eating the same as I did pre-pregnancy or healthier, I exercise consistently at least 3x a week and I had gained around 20 lbs at my 20 week appointment. Oh well! At least I know I'm not being unhealthy.

I gained 4 pounds. My next appointment is next Friday, so we'll see how much I've gained since my last appointment! :lol:

As of my last appointment I had gained 5 pounds. That was 2 weeks ago. According to my scale at home, I haven't gained anything since then.

Ps. I swear I have gained a lb on each boob!:haha: gone from a deflated 34d to a very full 36f! :shock:

I feel you! everyone (close friends and family) have said my boobs have gotten HUGE! They did last pregnancy too! Although I did get implants a little over a year ago but they look even bigger.. like scary big! :holly:

Holly I am right there with you. I'm eating the same as I did pre-pregnancy or healthier, I exercise consistently at least 3x a week and I had gained around 20 lbs at my 20 week appointment. Oh well! At least I know I'm not being unhealthy.

I didn't run at all in my last 2 pregnancies and didn't pack on this much weight! It's insane!

Thanks for sharing everyone and livvy and holly thanks for making me not feel alone!! Lol

I have been craving fruit SOO much! It's crazy! Fruit and ice cream!:wacko:

Anyone else craving anything in particular?

I know about the boobs. I just got fitted for a bra. I went from a 32 almost A to a 32 full c cup and still growing. I'm hoping to be a DD when the tiny person comes.

I haven't reallu had any cravings to be honest. Occasionally something will sound good but it quickly fades away.

My boobs definitely have a part in my weight gain! I'm a 34 F now I'm really scared for when my milk comes in how much bigger! Do any of you get shooting electric shock like feelings from your boob into your nipple?

I was a 34F to start off with, now they are a 34J. They're so heavy, it hurts.

Babyvaughan, I get that too, not all the time but a few times a day. I'm so glad your scan was good.

Congratulations to those who've found out what team they're on and those who've had good scans.

I've finally got a bump :dance:

Yay for the Tasha' bump!

I gained 2 kg (around 4 lbs). I am still 7 lbs less than I was with my DS this time so I am happy about it. With DS I got 28 lbs on and I was huge :)

I've gained somewhere between 2.5 and 3kg at almost 20 weeks. It doesn't seem like much to me but my doc hasn't been concerned.

babyvaughan, I've just started having those exact pains. Wasn't sure how to describe them but electric shocks is right. It's a very weird sensation.

Cravings - cheese (so much) and cheesy pizza. And really cold orange juice. Actually, even water is pretty good as long as it's super cold.

Babyvaughan - yes I get that shooting sensation. Sometimes it really hurts! I'm still a measly 36C though - I'm sure having huge boobs has it's drawbacks, but I'd love some DD's for just a short while :haha:

Tasha - yay for the bump!!

I'm still not going near the scales - but I reckon I've put on about a stone :(

Afm - 20 week scan this morning :) Bubs is looking good & everything seems to be just fine in there. Bubs was very sulky about being disturbed though & turned his/her back on us :haha: couldn't get a good scan pic but I don't care... Bubs is healthy and that's all I care about right now! & we managed to stay team :yellow: despite last minute temptation :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->