July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Babyvaughan - yes I get that shooting sensation. Sometimes it really hurts! I'm still a measly 36C though - I'm sure having huge boobs has it's drawbacks, but I'd love some DD's for just a short while :haha:

Tasha - yay for the bump!!

I'm still not going near the scales - but I reckon I've put on about a stone :(

Afm - 20 week scan this morning :) Bubs is looking good & everything seems to be just fine in there. Bubs was very sulky about being disturbed though & turned his/her back on us :haha: couldn't get a good scan pic but I don't care... Bubs is healthy and that's all I care about right now! & we managed to stay team :yellow: despite last minute temptation :happydance:

Fantastic news k4th!!! <3 naughty baby tho :haha:

Babygirl, mine actually look like they've had inplants when I take my bra off! Nice and perky again :haha: deffo agree on the scarey big. Can't imagine what size I'll be when my milk comes in :shock:

Tasha yay for the bump! I can also pass for pregnant now once I've eaten. Looks like another mini milestone we can both place a check against! :happydance:

Yay for a wonderful scan K4th x

Yay for wonderful scan K4th! I ma glad that baby is fine and healthy. You are right that is the most important :)

I know I said I'd wait, but these fell in my online basket...

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/DDF58677-8C4E-4850-B6BF-9E8152629B09.jpg

And these :blush: :haha:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/0B64F48F-390B-4254-A7F9-EEEAA637BA5E.jpg

I forgot to say one of our little mantra's in the recurrent loss thread is 'hope is important', I know it's a scary time for you dano but it's true and little things like buying some clothes allows that hope to grow :hugs:

Alternated how are you doing?

I am feeling wiggles much more frequently the last week or so, so excited. With my daughter i was almost 24 weeks really I had an anterior placenta there was no build up movement, so this is nice.

Never minded my boobs they were a 32DDD/34DD forever but being pregnant by 13 weeks they went up! Now they make my back hurt! Any suggestions on supportive nursing bras? I want to avoid as much sagging as possible!

Great news on the scan, k4th!

Dan-o, CUTE!!! It's so hard to resist buying baby stuff, isn't it?

AFM, Ashlyn was super active last night. I was giggling every time she kicked. I love feeling her. :cloud9:

Cravings for me have been key lime pie and cheese. I'm still loving spicy and Mexican foods. My cravings change a lot too, I'll randomly really want something sometimes and then I don't crave it again. Cheese, spicy, and Mexican foods have been pretty consistent throughout the pregnancy though. The key lime pie cravings are fairly new.

So even though I start on my side to sleep I've been waking up on my back. Is that ok?

Welcome Kate!

Livvy, I was told that your body will know when you need to roll and do it automatically. You will harm yourself before you harm baby and your body won't let that happen. So yes, you should be fine.

Dan-o, I love the outfits :)

I wake up on my back all the time too and I was NEVER a back sleeper before I got pregnant.

Hi kate!! Welcome and congrats, will add you to the list shortly! Good luck for tomorrow, hope you get to find out if a boy or girl!! X

It can't be that bad livvy, I had to lie on my back for 40 mins for my scan on weds!

Welcome kate.

Glad your scan went well k 4th

Livvy I wouldn't worry I just find I get nauseous when I lay on my back too long, your body will let you know if it's not happy!

Afm- I had my 20 scan today and we are having another boy!! I'm so excited!! I will be keeping my signature team yellow though.. feel special ladies you are the only ones who know! I will put some pictures up later when I get home

So even though I start on my side to sleep I've been waking up on my back. Is that ok?

I'm the same way. I went out and got the Leachco snoogle total body pillow to help keep me on my side. I found that I get really bad chest pains and nauseous when I lay on my back. The pillow has been helping a lot with that.

Welcome kate.

Glad your scan went well k 4th

Livvy I wouldn't worry I just find I get nauseous when I lay on my back too long, your body will let you know if it's not happy!

Afm- I had my 20 scan today and we are having another boy!! I'm so excited!! I will be keeping my signature team yellow though.. feel special ladies you are the only ones who know! I will put some pictures up later when I get home

Congratulations!! It seems as if team blue has taken the lead again. I cant wait to see your pictures.

Congratulations country blonde!!! How old is your little boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->