July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Just got a call from Ob for Ultrasound results they said baby looked great only thing is either one or both of his kidney's are slightly dilated. She said dont worry it usually resolves on its own and we will recheck it at 28 weeks. Anyone experience this with there previous children? I goggled and while plenty experienced it a lot were freaked out by possibly being a soft marker for down syndrome I'm not even going to let me mind take it that far. I have my doc appointment Monday so i'll ask more about it, then following week I see High risk and get a scan so maybe it will be re-evaluated then.

Livvy-I was told by my Dr. that it's ok to sleep on your back unless it makes you uncomfortable (dizzy, etc.), which is why I don't sleep on my back; it makes me dizzy and lightheaded. So you should be fine. Your body will adjust itself if something is wrong.

countryblonde-Congrats!!!

Congrats Country! :) Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet boy! :blue:

Livvy - I find that I wake up on my back a lot also. I was worried too, but yes I think the other ladies are right, your body will know when its time to turn over :)

19 weeks today! :) and 6 days until we have our 20 week ultrasound! So excited :happydance:

Babyvaughan - :hugs: no experience with this but hope your next scan comes back clear :hugs:

Gosh babyv, more worry! :hugs: no experience here either, but hoping it's one of those things that resolves by the next scan xx

Gosh I know! I love how they say don't worry, what mother wouldn't worry? I'm just thankful I have an appointment in 3 days so I dont have to wait all that time! Update on my dad, he is being admitted today and his surgery is Tuesday! They have to get his blood levels straightened out but hoping after this he can heal and get ready to be a grandpa :D

Just got a call from Ob for Ultrasound results they said baby looked great only thing is either one or both of his kidney's are slightly dilated. She said dont worry it usually resolves on its own and we will recheck it at 28 weeks. Anyone experience this with there previous children? I goggled and while plenty experienced it a lot were freaked out by possibly being a soft marker for down syndrome I'm not even going to let me mind take it that far. I have my doc appointment Monday so i'll ask more about it, then following week I see High risk and get a scan so maybe it will be re-evaluated then.

I do not have experience with this DURING pregnancy, but my oldest who was born at 28.6 weeks had a dilated kidney when he was born. They kept an eye on it by ultrasound, and it eventually resolved itself.

He's a completely healthy 4 year old now. :flower:

Livvy, I've been sleeping on my back a lot too and I still find it very comfortable. I agree that our bodies will let us know when it's not comfortable or safe anymore.

Countryblonde, congratulations on your baby boy! Don't worry, we won't tell anyone :)

Dano, I love the your little boy outfits. It's so fun buying baby clothes!

Cute scans! dan-o, jbk and K4th.

As for weight gains, I'm not put any more on from the first trimester so still at 8kilos. Thankfully. I don't want to gain so much I'll look like a whale :(

Boobs...mine haven't grown all that much. I feel they are fuller but I can still fit in the 36DDs.....(they don't need to get any bigger thank you!!)

babyvaughn - hope your next scan is clear.

I got a bit annoyed this morning as my sister texted me to say that she just found out one of her staff had measles! (who GETS measles as an adult in 2015?!?!?!). She was panicking about visiting me for the week. Then we worked out that she had measles when she was younger and my parents didn't get sick from looking after her (which meant they had it when they were younger) so everyone is immunised and ok to visit. But I'm so annoyed that I had to have a panic moment when I might not be able to have my own family visit :(

Here a pic of my little man.. only real good one.. Most of the ones they gave me are just the creepy skull face shots

Dano my son is 22 months. So these boys will be just over 2 years apart.. I'm so pumped for ds so have a brother :happydance:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1425677774362.jpg
    FB_IMG_1425677774362.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 9
Awww so cute country!!

Thanks for all the replies girls, I feel fine on my back so far-- I'll try not to worry about it!

I never understand when someone says " don't worry". How can they expect a pregnant woman or a mother not worry about the child. For me it sounds rather impossible. Being a mother means having constantly something in your life to worry about.

Is it too late for a newbie to join? I'm due with my daughter on July 26th.

Just found out on the 5th, and my birthday was on the 3rd, so it was a very nice belated birthday gift! Since she's so late in the month, I'm not sure if she's going to hold out until August or not...but hopefully not haha.

I was able to see her in 4D, and its amazing. You can tell she has her dad's nose and lips, but my chin. She's very active too, and loves to kick me whenever I lie down!

Beautiful scan, countryblonde!

Welcome Fitmommy and congratulations! It's never too late for someone to join. :)

Thanks everyone! Seems as though this cold of mine has turned into a sinus infection....ugh... hope you are all keeping healthy. Being sick and pregnant sucks

Well I have had an eventful few days! Was in hospital with suspected appendicitis, after being jabbed prodded and scanned(and nil by mouth for 24hrs) they decided it was a torn ligament instead(in the process of moving house and was lifting/carrying things I obviously shouldn't have been).

Thankfully little Dexter Jake was blissfully unaware of my discomfort and remained completely un-effected :)

Hope everyone else is taking it easy, some very cute scan photos on this thread now!

Hi fitmommy :hi:

Countryblonde - Urgh! Hope the infection passes quickly :(

Lumi - wow. What a scare! Thank goodness you don't have appendicitis!!! What is the plan for your ligament? Will plenty of rest heal it? Hope it's not too painful :hugs:

I went out with friends last night. Had a lovely evening & got to bed at midnight. Still up at 7am despite staying at my sisters (so no dd, aka "alarm clock" to wake me up). As I'm usually in bed by 9pm, I know today is going to be a long day. Zzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->