July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sooo cute country. I hope you feel better soon.

Welcome fitmommy.

Oh my goodness Lumi :hugs: take it easy hun.

Oh no K4th, I will hope for a nice early bedtime for you :hugs:

Yay Khatif. Sunday is the best day of the week isn't it? I'm 22 weeks today. 20 weeks seems a massive deal.

Afm- baby seems to of settled into a nice pattern but when it didn't kick at the normal time yesterday I freaked out. I've not used my Doppler since I was 14 weeks but used it and I couldn't find the hb. I felt sick. I ended up drinking fizzy drink at 9am :sick: and got some little kicks after ten minutes and found hb. Then after half hour huge kicks. A week today is when my hospital will help, it can't come soon enough x

:jo:Welcome fitmommy! :)

Kate I can't find your post with your due date on, what was it again? Sorry!!
How did your scan go yesterday, did you find out the gender? :flower:

Happy 20w khatif!!

Lumi, be careful hun!! Hope it heals quickly. You don't want to end up with a bleed by overdoing the heavy lifting, I know how tempting it is to get on and do things when preggo.. but seriously.. get everyone else to do it!!! :jo: <3

Tasha I had a scare yesterday as well, regular braxton hicks from about 8.30-midnight. Not nice. Seem ok this morning, feel like I'm constantly on the brink of PTL tho!
Naughty baby of yours having a nap through all that panic!! Hope the movement pattern returns to normal today, whens your next scan? I would also fast forward my life by a few weeks if I could! :hugs:

Oh goodness Dano, these babies are going to keep us on our toes eh? I know you probably know this but keep hydrated as dehydration can irritate the uterus. I'm all for fast forwarding with you. I've my cervix scan tomorrow and growth scan on Wednesday :)

Thank you. I do drink like a fish, for that reason! Think it's this stupid clot just sat there on top of my cervix, under the amnion.
It blocks the blood in until the pressure builds and I get a flood. It's invading babys space too. It did look a bit smaller on the most recent scan so hopefully its breaking down slowly, then any blood can escape as it bleeds. My lining looks shot to bits as well.
This definitely, undoubtedly has to be my last pregnancy if I get to take my boy home safely!!!!!

I thought you would know that but didn't want to not say just in case. It's very scary for you. When's your next scan?

Hi fitmommy :hi:

Countryblonde - Urgh! Hope the infection passes quickly :(

Lumi - wow. What a scare! Thank goodness you don't have appendicitis!!! What is the plan for your ligament? Will plenty of rest heal it? Hope it's not too painful :hugs:

I went out with friends last night. Had a lovely evening & got to bed at midnight. Still up at 7am despite staying at my sisters (so no dd, aka "alarm clock" to wake me up). As I'm usually in bed by 9pm, I know today is going to be a long day. Zzzzzz

Thanks hun :) Just time and lots of rest, strictly no more lifting!

:jo:Welcome fitmommy! :)

Kate I can't find your post with your due date on, what was it again? Sorry!!
How did your scan go yesterday, did you find out the gender? :flower:

Happy 20w khatif!!

Lumi, be careful hun!! Hope it heals quickly. You don't want to end up with a bleed by overdoing the heavy lifting, I know how tempting it is to get on and do things when preggo.. but seriously.. get everyone else to do it!!! :jo: <3

Tasha I had a scare yesterday as well, regular braxton hicks from about 8.30-midnight. Not nice. Seem ok this morning, feel like I'm constantly on the brink of PTL tho!
Naughty baby of yours having a nap through all that panic!! Hope the movement pattern returns to normal today, whens your next scan? I would also fast forward my life by a few weeks if I could! :hugs:

Thank you :) Yes have definitely learnt my lesson! I am sitting back for the rest of this dang move, can't wait to be into our new place.

How ladies. Catching up with loads here as I haven't been on in a few days. I had the flu which is something I never got before and it knocked me completely. I've been fighting a temperature for 3 days until last night where I didn't have to take paracetamol for it thank god. Feel alot better but still extremely achey. Didn't realise how bad the flu was hah. Baby I'd doing great through it all and I made sure to drink plenty through all the pain and vomiting .

I went for my scan yesterday had wanted to cancel but I was told by the Dr that the contagious part of the flu is at the very beginning when you prob don't even know you have it yourself. Getting to see my baby see my baby in 3d was just amazing and my prediction was right that we are having another little princess. I had said before that I kinda felt a little disappointed over that but seeing her yesterday I just instantly fell in love she was gorgeous. Everything looking healthy and measuring 3 days ahead even through all my sickness :)

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/IMG-20150307-WA0001.jpg

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/IMG-20150307-WA0002.jpg

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/IMG-20150307-WA0003.jpg

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/IMG_20150307_181248.jpg

Wow what amazing scan pics keyval!! Beautiful girl!! :cloud9:

Does anyone's baby get hiccups when they eat? Mine does often recently, it's too cute :haha:

Yay Keyval congrats on another girl! Precious pictures...I love the one of her hand! <3

AFM baby was quieter yesterday than normal. Still some kicks, especially at lunch time (one of her most active times), but not as many at night as she usually does. It's normal to have quieter days around this time, right? I'm sure a lot of it depends on baby's position too and I do have an anterior placenta...

Keyval, congratulations on your beautiful little girl. Those are some of the best scan pics I've seen - you can see her face very clearly. She is so precious!

Beautiful Keyval <3

That's too cute Dano. I've notice hiccups a few times now but no pattern to them.

Bubbles, you saw my scare and we are almost identical gestations, so very normal especially as Ash maybe kicking into your placenta x

Bubbles I think it depends on where baby is hanging out, they have a lot of room at the mo. Some days I feel what seems like every move, other times just the bigger kicks and my placentas at the back!! If I dopple I can hear movements I'm not feeling as well!

20 weeks today! Hooray! We are super excited. Daddy and I have been talking about names-Quincy is a major contender (we both like it because it is unique, and it's also a town in WI, where my boyfriend is originally from.)

Looking over my Dr. visits, I see I have a visit with the OB-GYN on the 26th of March, a visit with the midwife on 22nd of April and another OB-GYN visit on 7th of May. After that I'm sure they will book me more appts (my clinic is weird and books appts super far in advance, several at a time).

Khatif, congrats on your 20 weeks today as well! Halfway there right?!

Tasha, yay for being 22! Isn't it nice how Sunday (well, at least here in the US for me) marks the new weeks? Makes it easier for me.

So this is rather weird, but at the anatomy scan we had last week, they marked me at 20 weeks 3 days (5th of March) even though TODAY is week 20 for me. Every time I go and see my regular midwife, her dates always match my dates. Just not at the hospital! Weird, isn't it?

Happy 20w hun! My scan put me a week ahead, but they kept my date as it was, same as you. Just means baby is growing really well! <3

One thing I have noticed tho, my midwife always puts me one day behind when she uses her wheel calendar thing, odd!

Tasha, yes I did see your scare (glad all is well btw), and you're right. Gahhh us mamas (and mamas to be) and our worries!

Dan-o, thank you, that helps me feel better. :) Also, my Dr. put me back a day with her wheel thingy too! I thought that was weird. I had to double check myself, but according to LMP, I'm due the 14th even though she says otherwise...so weird. :wacko:

I'm sorry to those of you who had scares this week.

They always mark me a day ahead when I go in and it annoys the crap out of me. I'm like my weeks roll over on Tuesdays, I see you on Thursdays......that puts me at week plus 2!! Oh well.

AFM: last night I had a bit of an emotional episode. I was laying in bed with my hands on my belly and tiny tot was just moving so much. S/he was making a figure 8 pattern and trailing a hand (or foot) across my belly. I started to cry (happy tears) because I've been so worried this whole pregnancy, and here my little one is playing around in my uterus. It was so much different than the usual pokes and jabs I get. Then I got to thinking about how I haven't really cried at all this pregnancy. I haven't cried at any of the ultrasounds, I havent cried when I heard the heartbeat for the first time, and I didn't cry when we found out what we were having. I thought I would be a lot more emotional through this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->