July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I have a quick question for previous mummies. I think I can sense an awake/asleep pattern of baby.

Does this continue when they are born? (Because if it does, I'm good!)

It did to some degree with my duaghter. This baby is a night owl haha x

That's a great question Timeforbaby! If they continue on, my baby is going to be asleep all day and awake all night.....at least thats how it is right now.

I've had three come home and with two it did, one it didn't. This baby wakes aroun 7.30am and then every four hours from then x

Mine has a lie in every morning! That won't work so well come term time in September :haha:

7.30 is perfect for us as I wake at 7 :)

Oh god I hope not haha my baby is kicking 24/7 and sometimes feels like its trying to make an escape through my belly button. My daughter was active enough too but she did sleep for about the first 3 months of her life hah we were blessed with a very lazy baby :)

20 weeks today, gender scan on Wednesday. And my hubby and i got to feel little kicks last night on the outside. He was so excited.

So I'm kinda annoyed because my mom came to visit today. I showed her the scans, and she said it was still possible her granddaughter could be a boy....even though the tech was sure she was a girl! UGH! Just annoyed that my mom wouldn't listen.

She's going on when she had her scan for me in 1983, and they were told I was a boy. I told her scans have come a LONG way since 32 years ago but she was like "we will see".

UGH.

So I'm kinda annoyed because my mom came to visit today. I showed her the scans, and she said it was still possible her granddaughter could be a boy....even though the tech was sure she was a girl! UGH! Just annoyed that my mom wouldn't listen.

She's going on when she had her scan for me in 1983, and they were told I was a boy. I told her scans have come a LONG way since 32 years ago but she was like "we will see".

UGH.

Wow I didn't even know they gave scans in 1983 ha. My mother got no scan with me or my brother and sister. Just internals every hospital appointment. I'd definitely go with the tech

Haha they did, my ex-husbands mother had one in 1982 when he was born and I saw it when we were married-very primitive looking!

I agree, we are going with the tech!

20 weeks today for me as well! Love checking off that 50% milestone.

Does anyone have any experience with SPD?

I've been having niggling pain across/behind my pubic bone for weeks now which comes up when I move basically and it's getting worse now. Rolling over in bed brings a tear to my eye and now it seems to be there when I walk. It feels like if I did any of those things with any pressure...something would break/my pelvis would shatter!

At first I just thought it was normal growing pains and I haven't even mentioned it to my consultant or midwife but it's constant now and after googling the only thing that comes up is SPD. I'm worried because everywhere says early diagnosis and physio can make it go away and I've just been plodding on for weeks so I'm suffering quite badly now.

The pain doesn't radiate anywhere else...does this sound like SPD?

Tasha - :hugs: glad the scare is over. Must have been horrible for you!

Dan-o - same to you hun - glad those bh's have stopped :hugs:

Fitmommy - lol. Yes I'd stick with the tech's opinion!! Ignore your mums comments, I'm sure she somehow means well, but if it's irritating you then take the high road & you'll be proved right in the end.

Lucy - sounds like it could possivy be spd. I've just been referred for physio for similar pain. I also have groin pain on my left hand side. My midwife told me to keep my knees together when rolling over or sitting up/down. Give that a try & talk to your midwife :flower:

So excited! Anatomy scan this afternoon, hopefully we get to find out if baby is a boy/girl :D :happydance:

Has anyone else's bump got smaller from being sick? Had flu for 3 days and bumps looks definately smaller. Had no appetite and was very vomiting. Baby is still moving great though . Does that sound normal to you?

To everyone hitting 20 weeks, congrats!!

To everyone with scans today, good luck! Can't wait to see what you're having! :D

Hi, ladies! :hi: It's be a while since I've been on, but I just wanted to let everyone know I'm Team Blue! :blue: dan-o, would you mind updating me? I'm due July 17th, if that makes it easier for you to find me. :blush:

I hope everyone has been doing well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->