July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I guess it's an awkward one really, we're only waiting til then because it's when we're telling others and if I told them now they'd tell everyone they talk to, although I do worry my stomach will give it away before I say anything, I'm so bloated and look rounded already :(

I told my 3yo daughter already she's my best friend lol she was in the bathroom with me when I took the test . Apparently when she spent this past weekend with her granny all she could talk about was her baby sister (no boys ! She said) lol good thing I already told my mom. You ladies are smart for waiting bacause kids sure do say the darnedest things lol

Wow I missed a lot this weekend. I've read through most of it, will finish later.

I still haven't felt too bad. 5 weeks 4 days today. Saturday I had a bad backache and yesterday but felt ok otherwise. Not feeling so great this morning though. I have yet to throw up but today could be the day. Trying not to complain as I'm just happy to be pregnant. Also, my boobs itch like crazy this morning.

Welcome to the two new ladies! Glad you could join us!

Keyval, I hope your numbers are sky-high when you get the results tomorrow!

I have my first apt tomorrow. The paperwork asked me what tests I was requesting so I put HCG testing down....hoping they will do it to make me feel a little better..but I suppose that means I have to find time to go back to the MD to get a second blood draw. I chose a new Dr this time, that delivers at a hospital attached to the Children's Hospital. My son spent 2 weeks there when he was born, so I want to be nice and close just in case.

5w1d today and not feeling very pregnant. Still have sore bb's and bad acne though.

Welcome to the two new ladies! Glad you could join us!

Keyval, I hope your numbers are sky-high when you get the results tomorrow!

I have my first apt tomorrow. The paperwork asked me what tests I was requesting so I put HCG testing down....hoping they will do it to make me feel a little better..but I suppose that means I have to find time to go back to the MD to get a second blood draw. I chose a new Dr this time, that delivers at a hospital attached to the Children's Hospital. My son spent 2 weeks there when he was born, so I want to be nice and close just in case.

5w1d today and not feeling very pregnant. Still have sore bb's and bad acne though.

Thank you . I'm 5wd1 as well . Feel good today because my back ache was awful yesterday.

sammynashley - Pregnancy brings out the best in us eh? Eczema, acne, bloat, moodiness... :p

Keyval - Good luck!! Hope the numbers are super high tomorrow!

I told my kids right after we found out. They're 8 and 5. Both super super excited. Talking about baby all the time. Although my 5 year old also keeps asking when I'm going to get big and fat :p

I feel great recently. Nipples a touch sore, but nothing else! yay! Maybe not feeling pregnant will make the first tri go faster haha

Congrats Shocked At 41 and alternatedi ! I'll add you to the list :)

sammynashley - Pregnancy brings out the best in us eh? Eczema, acne, bloat, moodiness... :p

Keyval - Good luck!! Hope the numbers are super high tomorrow!

I told my kids right after we found out. They're 8 and 5. Both super super excited. Talking about baby all the time. Although my 5 year old also keeps asking when I'm going to get big and fat :p

I feel great recently. Nipples a touch sore, but nothing else! yay! Maybe not feeling pregnant will make the first tri go faster haha

Congrats Shocked At 41 and alternatedi ! I'll add you to the list :)

I saw cute shirts online that say "This little turkey is going to be a big brother" Thinking about ordering one and telling our moms that way... I'm nervous to tell her before a scan, but I know it wont make any difference on the outcome.

Also, about telling the siblings, I have one son that is almost 2.5. He is behind on speech though so even if I told him he wouldnt be able to tell anyone yet! I have been asking him if he wants a baby, and he says "yeah" in the cutest sweetest voice. Haha so cute.

I brought a peanut butter and jam sandwhich, chocolate chip banana bread, and a cheese string for lunch at work today. I feel like I'm in elementary school haha.

Well I dont have any kids yet, but I told my dog and hes super pumped about his new best friend. Lol been all over me the last couple weeks.

Also think i may finally have a symptom of pregnancy. Haha under arms and sides of breasts are slightly tender. Come on boobies grow!!

Haha Rach87! I swear my dog knows something's up too cause she's been acting a little depressed lately like she knows she's not going to be the baby anymore.

We told my husbands parents yesterday and they are so excited! This is their first grandchild and my MIL said to make space in our house for all the diapers and baby stuff she's gonna be buying and bringing over lol! :)

I think we're gonna have our dog tell everyone else in our Christmas cards. I saw a really cute post on Pinterest with a dog wearing a sign saying "Santa promoted me to guard dog. Duty starts July 2015" with a picture of the ultrasound. We always have our dog in our Xmas cards so it's only fitting that she be the one to share the news. :)

Scan went great ! :) :) measuring exactly 6w3d and my little dot had a hb of 121 :)

I was thinking of switching drs but now I know I'm not . She is taking my previous losses and pre term labor very serious and said that she is considering me high risk and she wants me on bed rest and at 15 weeks I'll start getting weekly progestriogen (spelling) shots. She wants me in again on December 8th for another scan :)

Glad your appt. went so well BeautifulRose! A good dr is important!

Sore boobies for me too, which is different lol. Never had sore boobs with my daughter or around my period... With my daughter I lost my appetite but that hasn't happend yet

I finally finally got my bfp!!! Due July 11th 2015. It's still so unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->