July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I was just sitting here worrying myself about movements and just got a little kick. :)

I'm in double digits too Tasha! (I'll be delivering around 37 weeks). Can't quite believe it! I only have 12.5 weeks to go!

Hahahaha its so true!

Attachments

• 2d792aea0f016e7f0aa3824450ac078e.jpeg
    2d792aea0f016e7f0aa3824450ac078e.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 21
Not just you at all Khatif. I think most of us will age five years in this pregnancy :haha:

Thank you bubbles. I hope your okay?

Medzi :dance: 24 weeks and double digits. I'm glad they will be other June babies.

Hahaha Rach so true x

Depending on next weeks appointment I'll either have last few days June baby or first few days of July baby! Hoping they let me schedule my date far in advance as my fiance needs to turn his vacation for that week to be with us!

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA this week but I hope all is well. My daughter has been kicking like crazy. The weather has been super warm, I've started exercising more and eating better and I have a total surge of energy again!

Congrats to all going in to week 21 today! Can't believe how far along we are!

Babyvaughan I hope they let you schedule it.

Happy 21 weeks fit xx

Yay for some June babies (as long as they are not TOO early!). I guess this babe will be here around June 10-13. Nate was due June 13 but born May 24. Then DH's birthday is June 2, and then this baby will be right after. So I'll have a house full of Geminis (except me, I'm a December baby)! I am hoping it goes like last time - that I went into labor the day I was supposed to be induced! Or if they do have to induce, that at least I'm somewhat dilated and they don't have to start from scratch.

Tasha, maybe they will end up with the same birthday!?

Haha I love it Rach! I'm waiting for another kick like that any time now....

Tomorrow is my second anatomy scan. Curious what's changed/moved since my last one at 20. I swear I feel little guy kicking higher... excited I feel anything!

Sorry medzi and anyone else who tried to view the video. I forgot it was on private. Here is the link again for our trial reveal

https://youtu.be/oN8jTa_G8NU

hey Dan-o my next OB appt is April 14th. Having the routine glucose test then also. thank you :)

Has anyone elses weight slightly fluctuated? I'd been steadily gaining 1 lb per week since 12 weeks. but from weeks 17-19 I didn't gain anything (I did have a sinus infection though), then went to cancun and took serious advantage of the all inclusive resort and gained the 3 lbs to put me right back on track to where I should have been. Now this week again I didn't gain anything but actually lost almost 1/2 lb. I know baby is fine because she is kicking like a nutball and stronger everyday. But I'm just curious if others weight gain has been weird?

Also baby is a grapefruit today! or depending on what phone app I'm looking at...a papaya, large mango or a bunch of grapes...bunch of grapes??? whaaaa? these app fruit comparisons are on crack sometimes.

Congratulations on team blue jrepp!

On the mood swings subject I have been suffering the terrible teary mood swings :( even to the point hubby took me out shopping yesterday for Mother's Day and I asked a shop assistant if they had a loo and her reply was no there is one the other side of the shopping centre..with my hips and SPD plays a baby sitting right on my bladder I just wanted to cry my eyes out :dohh: was completely fine once I'd had a wee :)

Afm- Its my V-day!! Feel like I can relax a little! Little man has been very cheeky all, weekend kicking the hell outta me, I'm lucky I'm not bruised! I also managed a bargain this weekend and bought 4 NUK bottles for £3.59!! Was so pleased with myself even if they are just bottles..we plan on breastfeeding but DD has tongue and lip tie like hubby it was agony feeding last time and DS has it slightly so we're preparing incase this one has it.

Just want to share this photo our photographer friend took of my partner and I last night on the beach :)

I finally have my first hospital appointment on Thursday too (have only seen my gp so far). Is anyone else going as a private patient in a public hospital?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1426509830800.jpg
    FB_IMG_1426509830800.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 28
Happy V-day, sammy!

LOVE that picture, Lumi!

Tasha, I am doing well. Just lots of aches and pains mostly. Baby has been active so I am happy for that. :)

Only 8 more days til my V-day. I am really excited! I wish we had some furniture to set up for baby's room, but we don't yet. I am getting antsy to start getting it set up. I have her clothes hung in the closet, and I bought some crib sheets and a mattress cover, but that's it.

I bought a new bra yesterday, FINALLY. They measured me at a 34D, but I knew I wasn't a 34, so I tried a 36 and it was perfect. So I've gone up 2 cup sizes since becoming pregnant...I started out as a 34B. While I was out, I also got some new spring maternity clothes. 3 tops, some black capri leggings, and a maxi skirt that I will also be able to wear post pregnancy. Woot! I wish I could get more. This time of year (it's feeling warm and springy) always makes me wanna shop!

My back has been killing me!! Last night and today its center of my upper back, I slept without a bra to see if it helped. I woke up feeling better, made breakfast and then now its back! Thinking about seeing a chiropractor or something!

This is maybe TMI, but i never had a problem with orgasming until I got pregnant. Now I never can. I don't really mind, but my husband does. Will it come back after pregnancy?

Livvy I'm the same way lately. We'll be in the middle of things and the tiny one will move or I'll get a glimps of my belly and all bets are off. Plus everything down there is swollen and just feels different. I can't soeak from experience but I've heard the feelings come back after a bit.

Have any of you experienced blurry vision in your pregnancy, accompanied by a headache and swelling? Over the weekend my vision went so blurry I could barely see and I wasn't making much sense when I was trying to talk. My husband wanted to take me into the doctor but they only ever tell me to drink more water and get more rest.

Jrepp your husband was right to want you to go to the doctors, they're all symptoms of pre-eclampsia and whilst onset this early is very very rare, it's not unheard of. I've had it in all my pregnancies that made it past 24 weeks and even earlier (around 20 week onset they believe) with my Riley Rae. Always better to get these things checked out, I promise you they will take those symptoms seriously x

Yes Jrepp - Tasha is right - those could be symptoms of Pre-eclampsia :(

I would call the doc asap. Has your blood pressure been stable?

AFM- Let me tell you-- I felt awful all weekend and I missed 2 1/2 days of work from strep throat. I also have a head cold on top of it AND insomnia ! I got a whopping 14 hours of sleep this whole weekend maybe? But I slept the whole night last night - I think because I used a humidifier and I took benedryl - I didn't have anything I could take at the house for the congestion but those 2 seemed to work well because I didn't wake up until 6:45am!

I am still exhausted and just want to feel 100% again.

Lumi - Your picture is so amazing! wow!:flower:

Hope you all are having a great day.

Yeah, Jrepp, I agree about telling your doctor. Whenever my BP was a little high toward the end of my first pregnancy, they always asked me if I had any of those symptoms you described because they were worried about pre-eclampsia. For sure drink water, but definitely let your doctor know too! :)

Bubbles, I got new bra recently too! Well, sort of. I actually just bought a bra extender that attaches to the hooks in the back, so just increased the band size. The cups of my bras are super stretchy, thankfully. So now that the band is bigger I am MUCH more comfortable!

Livvy, sorry about the orgasm issue. It sounds to me like something that will sort itself out after.

Babygirl, I hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->