July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sorry I haven't been on in forever! I am so busy working on finishing my RN degree that I have been so stressed. I graduate in 59 days! WOOHOO! And then baby in 60 after that! I can not wait.

I have been feeling pretty good except my lower back. Baby is (and has been) kicking like crazy! I got him on camera a few times. As of now I have gained around 10-12lbs.. and have a little bump.. maybe not too little. I am about to got to the doctor in 2 hours!

Part of school has been doing overnight shifts in the Neuro ICU and that has been a struggle. I can not get used to being up during the day and then randomly pulling a 12 hours shift at night. Other than though I have been doing great!

This thread is so hard to keep up with! I wish it moved a little slower. :haha:

I had my 24 week appointment last Friday and everything looked great. Baby's heartbeat is strong and I'm measuring spot on! I've gained about 10 pounds in total so far, which isn't too bad. My next appointment is on the 3rd of April and I will have my glucose test and have my iron tested. :)

I've been busy keeping up with my 3 little munchkins and tending to our new puppy (who is a joy, by the way!). :) I hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Jrepp, I'd get checked out to thats scary!
When my dad had a stroke it started as a headache and then few hours later he was messing up talking. I would never take anything of that sort likely. Sorry that happened to you :(

I did my first water aerobics class, I was nervous about wearing a swim suit so my fiance boat me some swim shorts and since my boobs are huge I wore a tank top over it but my mom teaches the class and told me which things to do/ not to do. I'm so happy I went, my fiance and I are going to do arm and leg work out tonight. I'm hoping with getting exercise I can kick my sweet tooth to the side or at least lessen it lol.

High risk appt is tomorrow, I'm excited to see him but also nervous because I so badly want his kidneys to be okay, or at least not any worse off! I'm excited to have an idea of when they want me to deliver and all those unknown details!

Hope everyone's having a good day, the pool helped with my back pain so I think I can actually enjoy today!

Thanks girls, Jrepp that's scary sorry you're dealing with that!

Babyvaughan that sounds amazing! I miss swimming so much! Can't wait for it to get warm again, we have a pool at our apartment complex that's open during the summer.

24 week bump!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
Babyv, I've considered water aerobics myself! Glad it seemed to help with your pain. Definitely gonna look into that.

Livvy, cute bump!!!

Livvy I'm the same way lately. We'll be in the middle of things and the tiny one will move or I'll get a glimps of my belly and all bets are off. Plus everything down there is swollen and just feels different. I can't soeak from experience but I've heard the feelings come back after a bit.

Have any of you experienced blurry vision in your pregnancy, accompanied by a headache and swelling? Over the weekend my vision went so blurry I could barely see and I wasn't making much sense when I was trying to talk. My husband wanted to take me into the doctor but they only ever tell me to drink more water and get more rest.

Get yourself to a dr asap. I was asked those questions when they found my blood pressure. The combination is not good (am sure it will be fine but it needs to be checked out)

Rach87, no weight fluctuations here (thankfully!). gained 8 kilos in first tri and it's stuck since then. I'm hoping that's it. I don't want to be too much bigger.

congrats sammyashley! bet that's a relief.

gorgeous photo lumi

I think I'm coming down with a cold (ANOTHER ONE) but I'm going to Berlin on Thursday so it's a bit touch and go at the moment. Hubby says cancel and it's only money and would feel better if I didn't go if I was ill. Baby has spent most of today kicking. I hope it's only a growth spurt. Still on my beta-blockers for hypertension.

Oh, thank you medzi for your reassurance, sorry if I didn't mention it earlier. I had the sweetest response today after telling a couple of people. I work in a medical related field so have had offers of the best obstetrician in London to see me today after telling a few people but feel happy with my care so far so just leaving it.

Dan-o I have an upcoming OB appointment on March 24 (also glucose test) and another on April 7.

:)

Lovely pics ladies!

Cute bump Livvy!

I am having a tough morning, I have been awake since 3.30am with pain down my leg, I think it's caused by laying on my side. No matter what side I lay on I couldn't stop it. Now ever since I got up I keep feeling faint, I'm not sure I will manage to get DD to nursery today and it's only a 15 minute walk.

Hoping to find out my appointment time for Leicester hospital today

dan-o, will you put me down for having a :blue:? Thanks! :flower: I'm due July 17th.

Is anyone else completely tired with the stupid Mabelline pop up ad, I realize this is off topic its driving me nuts, I wish I could turn it off. I actually don't like logging in because its so obnoxious

Thanks everyone!! I have an ultrasound later today to make sure all is well with baby's heart, I'm a little nervous-- more so because I don't want to accidentally find out gender! I thought I had made it past the temptation stage with my anatomy scan but apparently not!

dan-o could I be changed to :blue: aswell please :) only just noticed I'm still down as :yellow:

Good luck Livvy.

I hope you're okay jrepp x

had appointment today with midwife, she said my last ultrasound showed baby measuring small, but she didnt seem concerned, also she said i need no more ultrasounds so i'm assuming that means i'm ok? just very worried

So weird thing...I don't get concerned to often as I know just about anything can be normal when pregnant...but I was just sitting here relaxing, not anxious or anything, and noticed my face got really hot. Then I realized my pulse was so strong and racing, like 130. It's been about 15 minutes and it's still at like 120. Does this seem like a normal thing?

Mchewson- you can download adblocker on your pc and it will get it to stop :thumbup: I never see ANY pop up ads on here!

cdex- that's happened to me on more than one occasion. I believe it's just due to the increased blood flow!

bubbles.. what a cute bump! and a cute shirt too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->