July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hi ladies quickly trying to catch up so apologies of I miss anyone out.

Babygirl and Jrepp congrats on joining team blue. Love the name choice baby girl that will be 3 Haydens due to be born in this group now including mine and heaveneats.

Jrepp hope the blurry vision and headaches isn't anything serious. Its always wise to get them checked out though pre-eclampsia is quite rare before 24 weeks so hopefully its just hormones causing it.

Love the bumps and scan pics ladies. Its crazy how fast the weeks are going now for us all. 17 weeks left for me til I hopefully meet baby Hayden.

I have a house of poorly children at the moment :( Its been a complete nightmare they have what I suspect is a virus. Youngest daughter is the one suffering the worst with it and has had constant nose bleeds since Saturday. Been passed from pillow to post with health professionals telling me different things and I could cry from all the stress of it. Hubby is at work and I have no one close by to rely on for help. Feel very isolated at the moment :( x

Is anyone else completely tired with the stupid Mabelline pop up ad, I realize this is off topic its driving me nuts, I wish I could turn it off. I actually don't like logging in because its so obnoxious
Yeah, I'm super annoyed. It automatically opens whenever I go to a new page. I made thread about it: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/2295199-maybelline-ads.html

You should go complain too!

So weird thing...I don't get concerned to often as I know just about anything can be normal when pregnant...but I was just sitting here relaxing, not anxious or anything, and noticed my face got really hot. Then I realized my pulse was so strong and racing, like 130. It's been about 15 minutes and it's still at like 120. Does this seem like a normal thing?
Hmmm... that seems a bit weird. Can you go to a pharmacy or somewhere where you can take your blood pressure? See if that's normal?

I called the midwife and of course it was the one I don't like...she said it's normal due to increased blood flow. So I guess all good :)

Sitting in ob ntake. My bp and urine are great but I am high,h dehydrated yet again. They gave me some tylenol and compazone for the headache and chest pains and will check back in 30. Right now its looking like normal pregnancy wear and tear but they want to keep a close eye on case it develops into more.

I've got another midwife appointment tomorrow. :)

And then probably the hospital next week.

(and probably something every week from now....)

but i'm officially 24 weeks today!!! (edit: the ticker is wrong, hospital dated me 2 days earlier than lmp) and I'm in double digits too as probably c-section at some point in time.

Congrats timeforababy!!! Doesn't it feel sooo good? :)

Jrepp and cdex, glad everything is looking ok!

My scan went perfectly and we stayed team yellow and got some cute pics to boot! Baby's heart looks great and he/she is measuring 1 lb 9oz. I asked the nurse practitioner about my weight gain though (25 lbs :/ ) and she said I should aim for only gaining 10 more... Oh man. This is going to be a struggle.

Baby's hand by its face

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 12
And baby's profile -- I'm really curious as to what you girls think. Team blue or pink? Hubby saw baby's face and was convinced it is a girl, but I thought it looked like a boy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 17
Scan went great! Baby is so cute they always say how photogenic he is. He was being silly with his hands on face, holding hands, smacking his lips! Its just one kidney that is dialated and it's mild (4.3) she said recheck in 6 weeks but likely will need no help at birth! C-section will be between 37-39 wks depending on how uncomfortable I get and how my body acts. He weighed 1lb 4 oz! :)

Great news babyv!

I've been having off and on period like cramps all day . Should I be worried? Someone said it could be braxton hicks... I don't remember feeling pain with them my last pregnancy, just my tummy would be really hard but it was not bothersome at all so this feels different. Been drinking lots of water and it feels different then just stretching. It feels like I have AF... :huh:

Dan-o I have an ultrasound scan next wednesday at 1.30pm to check baby's heart, waiting for confirmation but it will probably go ahead

Thanks girls for the guesses, i can't wait to find out. :)

Babyvaughan great news about the kidney!! He sounds like a cutie pie :) Do you know when they'll let you schedule your c-section?

Medzi if they aren't really bad I wouldn't worry unless there's bleeding, are they really painful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->