July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

No livvy I wish I would have asked! I will ask at my 25 wks appt coming up! I did find out that I can have him at the hospital I want as long as I make it to 34wks with I so hope I can!

Livvy, amazing scan pics! I say girl!

Babyv, glad everything looked good and the kidney isn't worrisome!

AFM, the weather here has been beautiful, but that has caused my allergies to act up. So sneezy and my throat has been itchy. But that hasn't stopped me from going outside and enjoying it. I even got a little sunburn yesterday by accident when I was out doing my morning power walk. Oops!

Also, DH and I are going on a trip to see my parents in 3 weeks. They live way out west from us so will of course be flying. Dr. gave me the ok to fly and the airlines are ok with me flying then too (their policy is no flying 38 weeks or up, Dr.'s policy is no flying 35 weeks and up). Anything I should know about flying while pregnant? Dr. said to just get up and walk every hour to prevent blood clots. Is there anything else?

Babyvaughan so pleased all is well and that you will get to have the section in the hospital you want.

Medzi I had that yesterday, fine today.

Bubbles, it's been beautiful here too. Drink lots and lots, hydration can help prevent clots too.

Thanks Livvy and Tasha. They are better today but did make me stop a few times yesterday! Felt a wigglig Puffin this morning.

Bubbles I wore compression socks when I flew and it helped a lot. Lots of water (even the day before), get up and move around. Also mention you are pregnant. My dh said it to the flight attendant and we got moved to better seats and I could put my feet up! So that never hurts!

Thanks, Tasha and Medzi! Will definitely be downing the water. And I'll mention it to them that I'm pregnant...maybe I'll be able to put my feet up too! XD

Bubbles I'm planning on flying at 34 weeks! It's a short flight, hour and a half or so for my best friend's wedding but I'll be alone so already a little nervous! I hate airports.

Medzi- I can't believe you are 25 weeks!!! wow! So jealous!

Hope all you ladies are doing well..

I am barely hangin by a thread - The strep throat is gone but I got a chest cold on top of that and that has been lingering on now for a week and a half :( I am miserable.

I went on a really nice walk (2 miles) with my mom on Monday and that was nice but man I can tell I am out of shape! I am sooo sore still just from the walk! Which makes being sick worse cuz I ache everywhere:( I get worried about baby cuz he isn't moving tons but he still moves , I wonder if the sickness is taking a toll on him too.

Jrepp- How are you doing?

Babyv- So glad everything I looking great! That can be so scary

I'm doing alright. Pretty nauseous today but otherwise feeling ok. I have my high risk Ob appointment tomorrow so I'll be asking them about all the stuff too. Just planning the baby shower gender reveal that's next weekend. Have a few more loose ends to figure out.

Baby girl - I feel like time is going soo slow! I'll be delivering early so I only have about 12 weeks to go... ! So sorry you are still feeling so crapp . Strep throat is terrible :( Hope you start feeling better soon. I'm sure the little guy is doing OK in there <3

I had confirmation of the scan today, it will be on Friday afternoon. Starting to get very anxious and worried about whether the baby does have something. I made the mistake of googling :dohh:

No surprise. I went to the midwife and got asked to come back next week. I waited 45 minutes to see her for 10 minutes!!

Anyways, off to Berlin tomorrow for a long weekend (last one ever without a baby). Work starting to wind down (eep 12 weeks) and this is NOW REAL.

Hope everyone has good news and those that aren't feeling well get better soon.

Baby girl - I feel like time is going soo slow! I'll be delivering early so I only have about 12 weeks to go... ! So sorry you are still feeling so crapp . Strep throat is terrible :( Hope you start feeling better soon. I'm sure the little guy is doing OK in there <3

Thank you , I hope start feeling better soon as well! :)

He is currently kicking my bladder which is very full so he must be doing just fine! I think I kept him awake a lot during the nights last weekend because I was tossing and turning and I could feel him moving every time I would. So I think he is rebooting haha.

12 weeks?! wow.. I have 19 ! lol

I forgot to mention yesterday I scored this adorable baby bath I had on my registry for $14 half the price I was so excited! Lol also found some receiving blankets I thought were very boyish!

I'm feeling overwhelmed. I've already gotten a lot I feel but when I sat down to make a list of what I still need I'm like I need to lay down. I know we have a lot of time left but this last week I've been feeling a rising alarm to make sure everything is ready. Is that a form of nesting? Lol I def haven't felt like cleaning I've been so lazy.

LIB I feel you - I'm in the same boat. Googled and it was a huge mistake. I don't have another echo until April 8 :( hopefully we both get good news!!

would you ladies mind voting on a first name for a boy and a middle name for a girl? I posted a poll on here for each.. :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2295853-help-me-decide-boys-name.html

and

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2296007-girls-middle-name-help.html#post35127373

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->