July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm feeling overwhelmed. I've already gotten a lot I feel but when I sat down to make a list of what I still need I'm like I need to lay down. I know we have a lot of time left but this last week I've been feeling a rising alarm to make sure everything is ready. Is that a form of nesting? Lol I def haven't felt like cleaning I've been so lazy.

I sat down and made a list of everything I still need to get too and it's really overwhelming. Little people sure do need a lot. It can get too be too much but you're doing a great job.

Scan went great! Baby is so cute they always say how photogenic he is. He was being silly with his hands on face, holding hands, smacking his lips! Its just one kidney that is dialated and it's mild (4.3) she said recheck in 6 weeks but likely will need no help at birth! C-section will be between 37-39 wks depending on how uncomfortable I get and how my body acts. He weighed 1lb 4 oz! :)

I'm glad the scan went well and kidneyes will be fine. He is already a big boy :)

Great news babyv!

I've been having off and on period like cramps all day . Should I be worried? Someone said it could be braxton hicks... I don't remember feeling pain with them my last pregnancy, just my tummy would be really hard but it was not bothersome at all so this feels different. Been drinking lots of water and it feels different then just stretching. It feels like I have AF... :huh:

I have them as well sometime. They are normal as far as I know. They aren't too heavy but it feels like AF is here.

Also, DH and I are going on a trip to see my parents in 3 weeks. They live way out west from us so will of course be flying. Dr. gave me the ok to fly and the airlines are ok with me flying then too (their policy is no flying 38 weeks or up, Dr.'s policy is no flying 35 weeks and up). Anything I should know about flying while pregnant? Dr. said to just get up and walk every hour to prevent blood clots. Is there anything else?

You have to be seated at the first two rows. And you also should have a paper from your doctor that you are indeed allowed to fly, most of the time it is not needed but they can ask the it at the boarding.

No surprise. I went to the midwife and got asked to come back next week. I waited 45 minutes to see her for 10 minutes!!

Anyways, off to Berlin tomorrow for a long weekend (last one ever without a baby). Work starting to wind down (eep 12 weeks) and this is NOW REAL.

Have a nice time in Berlin! I would like to see that city.

AFM. I am doing fine. I feel her move daily but the placenta is holding back so much. I still have a lot to go and I feel time has stopped. So I decided to go back to do voluntary work once a week, that might help to pass time.

Timeforababy have you been to Berlin before? I love it there.

Holly, I voted for Zachary because I love it and Elizabeth because of your having an unusual (very pretty btw) first name then I think it's nice to pair it with a traditional middle name, I love that vibe :)

Afm - I'm heading towards the gestation that RR died at, I'm scared even though I have no real reason to be. That's 24 weeks onwards x

Hi ladies, not had a chance to post but have been reading :) Poorly LO and three really busy days!
I've actually stopped bleeding, can you believe it???
It's been 5 days now. Not going to tempt fate, but enjoying it while it lasts!

Lumi, I missed that photo before, it's brilliant!!

Livvy, I have the opposite effect regarding the big 'O' during pregnancy! Very frustrating as I'm on pelvic rest!! :haha:

Jrepp, my vision isn't as good as normal when I'm pregnant. I'm short sighted and wear contacts, but my vision isn't as clear right now. It's always gone back to normal after, must be a hormone thing, for me! The swelling and bad head could mean other things tho. Glad you are feeling better, hope they keep an close eye on you now x

Babytots, hope your babies are all feeling better :( sounds horrible :hugs:

Livvy, super scan pics!! So cute <3

LIB good luck for tomorrows scan hun :hugs:

Timefora, hope you have a super mini break!

Babyv, so pleased you scan went well!

Sounds like lots of us will deliver in June, we seem to have a lot of high risk pregnancies in the group for some reason!!!

Tasha, big :hug: for this major milestone you are about to pass :hugs: xx

I was thinking the same dan-o! Lots of us are high risk... Glad you have stopped bleeding!

:hugs: Tasha

Thanks, Khatif. I will be getting a note for sure and we will be boarding earlier so we should be able to snag some front seats (we are flying Southwest so they don't assign seats).

Dan-o, I'm so glad you aren't bleeding anymore!!! YAY!!! :dance:

Tasha, :hugs:. You really are about to hit a huge milestone.

Dano, I'm so pleased. I hope it continues this way.

Thanks girls.

Here is my 23w2d bump, on our way to our doctors appointment!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 12
Thanks ladies <3

Gorgeous double bump Tonya!!

Lovely bump Tonya! Good luck at your appointment!

Dan-o my next appointment is April 16th for high risk

My appointment went alright today but we had to have another ultrasound because they can't tell if the ultrasound tech mislabeled an image or not and tiny tot was too wiggly to get an accurate and definite answer. There is some concern that his heart and stomach are on the same side.

Jrepp- I hope the tech mislabeled and that everything is normal and healthy!:flower:

Dan-o - My next OB appointment is April 9th, Ultrasound May 22nd, and my NEW due date is July 24th as I am having a scheduled C-section. Thank you! :)

Hope it was a mislabel jrepp! Do you wait until April 16 to find out more?

I hope it will turned out to be mislabelled. Do you have to wait almost a month to find it out?

Jrepp, hoping it was just a mislabel! Fxed for you!

Afm- had a not super great midwife visit today. I fell on Sunday and didn't call until Monday so got in a little trouble for that because they would have monitored me for 4 hours. Then I told her I had a tiny spot of red blood yesterday and she ordered an ultrasound for tomorrow morning at 9 to make sure everything is ok.
My blood pressure was also high. It was 145/85 which isn't super high but it's out of the safe range and mine is usually around 110/70. So I have a visit with her after my ultrasound tomorrow morning to check it again and if it's still high they will do a bunch of other tests.
Otherwise, I've gained 12 pounds, which she said is perfect. My belly measured 26.5 weeks which is great and baby's heart rate was 135-140.

I've got Baby's heart scan this afternoon, hoping for good news!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->