July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Cdex, I hope everything is okay.

Jrepp :hugs: I'm sure they think it was a mislabel or they would get you back in quicker.

Good luck LIB, hope all is perfect xx

Cdex hope you are ok after falling! Ow! :hugs:

JRepp hoping it was a mislabel. I googled heart on the right as I've never really heard of it before, but always thought it must be possible x :flower:

Tasha how are you lovely? When's your next peek at baby? X

Did anyone see the solar eclipse today? It was quite cloudy down here in devon (UK) but I got a few glimpses and it got quite dusky when the sun was it its smallest!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/67DC912C-ED53-4258-87EF-061D58B7BCBB_1.jpg

Good luck at your appt today LIB. Please let us know how everything turns out.

Cdex, I'm so sorry you fell and are having some concerns right now. I hope you feel better soon and that the light bleed was just a one time thing.

Dano, I am so happy to hear that your bleeding has stopped. Hopefully the blood pocket has run its course and drained completely so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Jrepp, I'm hoping that your scan was just a mislabel too. I'm sure they would bring you back sooner if they thought it was serious. Sorry you have to wait so long for an answer, but I'm hopeful that everything will turn out ok for your and baby.

AFM, I have my appt with the high risk doctor today to check on the baby's cord. I'm also curious to see where my placenta is because I'm still only feeling the baby very low and not as strong as I'd expect at 24 weeks.

Hi ladies!

I've been rubbish at keeping up with this thread over the last week, I've come down with a virus or something had a splitting head ache and sickness the last two days.

Jrepp- I hope it was a mislabel :hugs:

LIB- hope your scan goes well today!

Dan-o- I didn't see much of the eclipse it was too cloudy and didn't get that dark, that is a cool pic tho!

Afm- little man has turned into a real wriggler, love watching my belly move! Wouldn't say bump as people keep telling me "you don't look pregnant, are you sure your pregnant" grrrr!

Team yellow question... Do you think a 3d/4d scan would give away the sex? Like do you think the facial features are apparent enough to distinguish boy or girl? I really want to do one.. I did w my last two babies.. But dh is afraid it would reveal the gender? It's my last baby and we found out the sex w all the others and very much want the last to be a surprise...

Dano, I didn't the cloud was too thick. Of course it's bright sunshine now though :haha:

I'm mostly okay but I've lots of significant dates this weekend (as well as hitting the gestation RR died at on Sunday, confirmation gestation Monday and born at gestation Wednesday, it's also eight years from Honey's waters breaking at 28+6 tomorrow and four years since RR's anomaly scan on Sunday which was also the beginning of the end on for her as she was so tiny) so I get anxious moments. Wednesday is growth scan day! Your scan is next week isn't it? How are you doing?

Joy, I hope it goes well and they tell you where the placenta is too.

Sammy, nice to hear from you. Glad baby is wiggling away.

Holly, I'm getting a 3d/4d scan even though we are team yellow. I had a sneak peek one at a gender scan with a previous pregnancy and I knew from her face that she was a girl. However, most 3d/4d scans and newborn babies in general look like a baby rather than a gender don't they? The amount of people who mix them up says that really.

Just a quick update for you ladies. Ultrasound looked great. Blood pressure is still too high (139/90). They're doing labs and sending me to L&D for monitoring. They're worried I'm developing preeclampsia really early.

Glad they are keeping a close eye on you. They should be considering medication to bring your bp down regardless of blood results though x

Oh they are! She said either way they need to make a plan for going forward.

Aw cdex glad they are going to come up with a plan and monitoring close. My bp has been hovering around 145/90 and I am already on 80mg of Adalat . But I have hypertension (not pregnancy induced). I'm also watched very close, was given instructions on when to go in, and I think my meds may be adjusted on Tuesday. My bp got quite high with my last pregnancy. I was on 2 different meds at high doses and having ultrasounsd often to monitor blood flow. I never developed pre-e but did give birth early at 37+1 bc they didn't want to risk going longer (funny enough I went into labor the day they were going to induce!) That said, pre-e is not to be messed with so very happy they are taking it seriously!

Great I have another cold, this pregnancy has been so much harder. But I am going to see Cinderella tonight so yummy popcorn look out lmao makes the world a better place

Hugs to you ladies dealing with high BP! I hope they can get both of yours stabilized!

Making goals for myself this week! I have been eating so many sweets it has to stop before I get GD! Today my goal is none! Going to make a really healthy dinner tonight and here shortly I'll be off to water aerobics :)

Cdex- I am glad you are being monitored! Hope things go well .

LIB - good luck at your scan today! Praying things look great and baby's heart is healthy.

Tasha- I be you must be very nervous. You'll be in my prayers :) Try to be positive. You have come so far!

AFM- I am feeling 90% better! I am almost finished with my antibiotics (will be done tomorrow!) I hate being on them.. they make mefeel awful and gives me an upset stomach :-/

I am 21 weeks today! yay! :)

I have a question - I am thinking its probably my ligaments, but has anyone had a weird popping sensation in there stomach like on the sides when leaning back or when laughing? I get in on my right side of my abdomen and it literally pops and feels like the baby kicked super hard but I know its not the baby. But it doesn't hurt at all. Kinda weird! I am not concerned tho.

Hope everyone has a great day today <3

Thank you babygirl.

I'm glad you're feeling better, strong antibiotics suck for tummy ache. I get that also when I sneeze, I assumed it was muscle related x

Happy 21 weeks, Babygirl! It sounds like it's ligament stuff to me. Probably nothing to worry about. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->