July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

LIB how was the scan today? Thinking of you!

Thankyou Medzi!

It went well! They aren't worried about the size of babys heart at all now and it is functioning really well. The Dr said the Aorta appears to be on the slightly small side so I have to go to a couple more scans to keep an eye on it. If it stays small, he might have to have an operation, but they said there is only 10% chance this will happen.

So I am feeling much better now!!

Hope everyone else is doing well, will have a read through when I get chance xxx

Baby girl - I have had that same thing happening or like a crunching sound. I don't think it's anything to be worried about, just things shifting I. There.

I heard back from the hospital. They double checked and everything is ok. They were concerned that the heart and stomach were on the right side but they aren't.

Great news jrepp and LIB, so pleased all is well!! <3

Great news Jrepp and Lib, I am happy to hear it.

Dano, what good your bleeding finally stopped. I read your thread about it as well. I am happy for you.

Tasha, you always amaze me how many things you know about pregnancy. I am sorry that a though days are coming for you. I wish you strength to make them through.

AFM. My husband finally felt the baby with his hands :) And I saw her kicks from the outside. I am very pleased and I believe it is a good sign that she is getting stronger and bigger.
We got the Maxi-cosi for out little Kathryn. It is very pretty :)

cdex glad they are thing about a plan.

Babyvaughan I hope you managed your goals.

Lib so glad it was good news.

Jrepp, what a relief.

:haha: Khatif, the doctors always say I know more than them. Is it a maxi-cosi car seat or pram? Such a special moment <3

My 23 week bump, really starting to inflate now (although my bumps always seem to go more upwards than outwards lol!)

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/F33BE100-14E7-4DE5-92FF-D4A953C49C95.jpg

It's a Maxi-cosi Pepple. We will able to use it together with our Quinny.

Dano, wow you look amazing

I'd be getting that one if I didn't already have the cabriofix. Looks really cosy!

Jrepp and LIB, great news! Glad all is well! :thumbup:

Cute, dan-o!

AFM, so close to V-day. I've been waiting forever for this so it seems. So glad it's right around the corner...and so is the third tri! I can hardly believe it! I felt like the first tri lasted decades, this one has seemed shorter, and now, I'm right up on the last one! I'm sure the third will feel like it drags though too. :haha:

does anyone else notice their nose is bleeding all the time? not like full out gushing but everytime i blow my nose there is always blood

Beautiful bump dano.

Khatif we love the pebble, trying to decide between that the pebble plus or the cybex Aton.

Bubbles I share your emotions. It does feel like I've waited forever for viability. I'm hoping third Tri goes quickly as my appointments are weekly from this week plus for me it's only ten weeks long and potentially the same for everyone.

Heavenward not me but it's normal.

Does anyone remember the name of the lady whose waters had broken?

It's okay, I remembered. I hope you're okay alternated x

Tasha - I was reading in the ttcal thread that she went into labor at 23w1d and her little girl is doing great

Glad all is well jrepp! You too LIB! Our baby is showing the opposite, an enlarged aorta.

Heaveneats yep about the blood when blowing nose!

Jrepp thanks for the update on alternated! Glad to hear her little girl is doing OK!

I've been feeling a lot of pressure on my lady parts since last night and a few hours ago I started feeling some period like cramps. So I'm going into labor & delivery just to make sure everything is ok. With my preterm labor history I don't wanna take any chances. I'll update and let you ladies know what happened.

Hope everything's ok BR, keep us updated xxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"