July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I also saw that Jrepp and left a message on her profile :)

Hope everything is okay Rose x

Heaveneats ive had quite a few nose bleeds, and always blood when I blow my nose.

Here's my 23+4 bump :flower:

Glad to hear thr good news ladies :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20150319_164547.jpg
    20150319_164547.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 15
Your bumps look so cute, ladies! I look like I just have a beer gut. :(

I haven't read through the whole thread, so forgive me if this has been discussed already, but is anyone planning on traveling during 3rd tri? I go an annual conference very year, and I've got a relatively decent sized role in this organization, so I'd really like to go. I'll be 31 weeks, my OB has cleared it, insurance has cleared it, but I still see people saying you shouldn't fly after 30 weeks, which makes me really nervous. The flight would only be about an hour and a half, maybe shorter if we have a layover. What do you ladies think?:shrug:

I've flown for a week holiday at 33 weeks before now x

My nose is constantly bleeding. I evenhave difficulties with breathing because of that. It is rather disturbing.

I get a little blood in my nose a lot lately, this morning was nearly a nose bleed! Strange!

I've flown, but only in second trimester. I think you should be ok - doesn't sound like a long flight at all! Drink lots of water, try and get leg room so you can put your feet up, compression socks, and walk around once in awhile. You should be fine :)

Look at all your cute little bumps!! I'm huge and I'm probably bigger now then most of you will be full term!

Madtowngirl I'm doing about an hour and a half flight at 34 weeks! I think it'll be fine :) of course I've flown since before I could walk so not much bothers me about flying... I do hate airports though.

Does anyone else get a pain in their shoulder blade when they have wind? Ha any time I get gassy my shoulder blade feels like I'm being stabbed the pain is so bad. I know it's wind because I can feel it moving down and the pain eased. Sometimes it takes ages go shift though it's horrible.

phew! thats everyone thought the blood in the nose was normal but just wanted to make sure xx

beautifulrose i hope you are okay!!!

Hope you're ok BeautifulRose!

Keyval, I've had that happen before being pregnant, usually after big meals.

Hope everything's ok rose!!

Those of you in the US-- where to shop for (preferably non-expensive) maternity clothes?

Livvy, I go to Motherhood Maternity. The prices aren't bad and they usually have really good clearance too. Also, Ross sells maternity. It's cheap, but they don't have as much, at least not the one here.

livvy I'm a total cheapo. lol I bought some comfy maternity skinny jeans from h&m for $25. old navy has some decent pricing also. I bought mat capris for like $5 clearance and they're super nice. thankfully I've had a couple friends who are my sameish size have babies recently and they've given me all their mat clothing. motherhood maternity is a nice one, I have a hard time spending $60 on a skirt i'll wear for 5 months though, but they have decent sales/clearance. and their clothing is very nice. my sister swears by it.

Livvy, Ross but its hit n miss and a lot of time not much I'd want to wear. I did have luck at old navy! They have sales which make some stuff really cheap! So far have two shirts and a pair of leggings from Ross and a pair of jean Capri's from Old Navy, two pairs of Pink Blush Maternity leggings. Online Old Navy runs some good sales that I plan on shopping once my bump stops fitting my shirts. Like sometimes $6 for tanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->