July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I've still got maternity clothes from last time (some doesn't fit though as I'm a slightly different size) but I have bought quite a few new pieces. My weird logic being that as this is my last baby, I won't be doing the maternity clothes buying again and might as well wear some things I like this time around (I know, weird logic! Although my sister who is roughly the same size as me is planning on trying for a baby this year so I could pass the clothes on to her).

Plus, after being pregnant with my older two, some of my maternity stuff from last time is a bit worse for wear. You tend to find that this happens as because you don't have too much to wear (as you don't want to buy too much for a few months), what you do have gets washed and worn loads.

I love Jojo maman bebe for maternity clothes. A little bit pricey but really nice and you can often find discount codes for it online. I find they do the most comfy maternity PJ s and I got a lovely tankini there too.

How are you today BR?

Keyval, yes I get the shoulder blade pain! It radiates from the base of my left shoulder blade. Especially bad when driving for a long time, it's very annoying. I have resorted to painkillers a few times!

Eeek! I've got my in laws popping in after lunch, they don't know we are expecting yet!!! Guess I'll have to tell them today. They didn't notice a few weeks ago, but I'm bigger now! :shock:

Also thinking of you rose!

Good luck today Dano.

I'm 24 weeks today. But of an emotional battle field going on in my head as RR died at this gestation (and on this date four years ago was her anomaly scan where she was tiny), however I'm so proud of Rudi for making it this far, pretty much everyone told us to stop trying and this baby is proving them all wrong.

Good luck telling the in-laws, Dan-o!!!!

Happy V-Day, Tasha! This baby is hanging in strong, can't wait to see pics when you give birth!!! :)

Woo V-day cantelope baby over here!! Congrats to tasha, keyval and certifiedoreo also!

Also super excited to have ordered babys crib a couple days ago! Cant wait until it arrives! Have the room halfway cleaned up (its currently my "closet") should be able to paint next week, then crib arrives a week or so after that!! It'll still be partially my closet as my stuff doesnt fit in mine and dh bedroom. Hehe

Happy, V-Day, Tasha!!! :hugs: I know it is an emotional time for you, but yes, look at Rudi proving everyone wrong! He's doing great in there! :thumbup:

Hope everything's ok rose!!

Those of you in the US-- where to shop for (preferably non-expensive) maternity clothes?

I get a lot of stuff on clearance at target. I just got a tee shirt for $2.88 and a sweater dress for $8. Ross is pretty good too if you get lucky.

livvy I'm a total cheapo. lol I bought some comfy maternity skinny jeans from h&m for $25. old navy has some decent pricing also. I bought mat capris for like $5 clearance and they're super nice. thankfully I've had a couple friends who are my sameish size have babies recently and they've given me all their mat clothing. motherhood maternity is a nice one, I have a hard time spending $60 on a skirt i'll wear for 5 months though, but they have decent sales/clearance. and their clothing is very nice. my sister swears by it.

I never thought about old navy, but I'm going to go check there!

Also thinking of you rose!

Good luck today Dano.

I'm 24 weeks today. But of an emotional battle field going on in my head as RR died at this gestation (and on this date four years ago was her anomaly scan where she was tiny), however I'm so proud of Rudi for making it this far, pretty much everyone told us to stop trying and this baby is proving them all wrong.

Congratulations on reaching viability. I bet the time is emotional for you given all you have been through. I'll be sending you some positive thoughts these days.

Woo V-day cantelope baby over here!! Congrats to tasha, keyval and certifiedoreo also!

Also super excited to have ordered babys crib a couple days ago! Cant wait until it arrives! Have the room halfway cleaned up (its currently my "closet") should be able to paint next week, then crib arrives a week or so after that!! It'll still be partially my closet as my stuff doesnt fit in mine and dh bedroom. Hehe

Congrats on the crib purchase. Where did you get it from?

Afm: I've been getting really sick at night the past couple days. Friday night I vomited about half a gallon up right before bed, and last night it had to have been close to a gallon. I've also been swelling quite a bit all day without doing much of anything.

Jrepp that sounds awful, are you going back to your Drs tomorrow? :hugs:

Thank you girls.

Congrats Rach :)

Jrepp that sounds rough, do you think it's preg symptom or a bug?

Are any of you girls going to be having a 3/4 d scan?

Tasha we were thinking about getting at 3D scan but not until like 28ish weeks. At the private scan he suggested 28+ as good time for those! I'm not sure if we will or not its up in the air.

I'm so nervous, I'm suppose to start my treatment for an intestinal infection I get from my condition. High risk doc said this was the best one as it doesn't go into my blood stream but its still category C (unknown causes to fetus) I have to take it or I'll get worse off that I already am but I hate even taking the tiniest risk when it involves him. Hopefully I can be on it for 4 weeks and then stop but usually I have to stay on it or it comes back!

Tasha... I booked a 3d/4d scan for April 11th..right at 25 weeks even though I'm team yellow. I'm hoping it's not TOO obvious the gender and that it doesn't give it away!

:hugs: babyvaughan, if it doesn't go into the blood stream it isn't a problem. The truth is that many drugs are okay to babies as they don't cross the placenta but obviously it's very difficult for drug companies to do adequate research to prove this as who's going to put their baby at risk for drug research? Plus imagine the possible lawsuits. Try not to worry hun.

Exciting Holly. I think I'm booking mine tomorrow for 25 weeks :)

Oh and I don't think it will. If you look at most people's 3d scans they don't look like a boy or girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->