July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congrats on v day ladies!!!

Jrepp that sounds really crappy. I hope you feel better soon.

Beautifulrose, thinking of you.

Afm: as of Friday afternoon my blood pressure was looking great and labs all normal so they decided to send me home instead of keeping me overnight like they'd planned. I had to go back Saturday morning for a BP check and it was 117/66 which is fantastic! I have an appointment on Wednesday at 11am to be checked again and as long as everything is good, we are just going to monitor for awhile. Of it is high again, then we will move on to another step. Otherwise everything is great. Baby is weighing about 1lb 11oz and doing fantastic.

Jrepp that sounds awful, are you going back to your Drs tomorrow? :hugs:

I go back on Wednesday

Thank you girls.

Congrats Rach :)

Jrepp that sounds rough, do you think it's preg symptom or a bug?

Are any of you girls going to be having a 3/4 d scan?

I don't think so since it happens only at night after eating dinner and about the same time. I feel pretty normal the rest of the day. We are hoping to have the 3d scan done at 30 weeks for the study we are in, but it might not happen.

Congrats on v day ladies!!!

Jrepp that sounds really crappy. I hope you feel better soon.

Beautifulrose, thinking of you.

Afm: as of Friday afternoon my blood pressure was looking great and labs all normal so they decided to send me home instead of keeping me overnight like they'd planned. I had to go back Saturday morning for a BP check and it was 117/66 which is fantastic! I have an appointment on Wednesday at 11am to be checked again and as long as everything is good, we are just going to monitor for awhile. Of it is high again, then we will move on to another step. Otherwise everything is great. Baby is weighing about 1lb 11oz and doing fantastic.

Thank you. That's great about your blood pressure! I hope it stays low!!

Happy V-day!

We are planning to go to 3D. I am going to call them tomorrow yo plan a appointment for the last week in April so around week 27 :). It feels very far away.

23 week baby bump!

Attachments

• 20150322_191442.jpg
    20150322_191442.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 12
Khatif, Tasha and Dan-o: just got back!! loved berlin. But I didnt manage many sights. Friday went to to Potsdam and it was beautiful. Sadly saturday was really rainy and miserable so we just stayed in our friends flat after 20 seconds at the zoo. And today we had brunch and played with her 3 month old baby. I practised having a baby sleeping on me.

I love Berlin and we can't wait to go back. But next time, it will be with baby and not just me and my girlfriends, it's completely nuts. I'm properly scared.

Might squeeze in one mini break with hubby but he's completely paranoid/traumatised with the blood pressure so probably not. Maybe somewhere in the UK for his peace of mind.

Dan-o: so happy for you! Hope this continues. And wow, just seen your 23 week photo! I had a bigger bump than that.
Tasha: yay! big milestone. happy v day
cdex:glad your got the all clear.
rach87 happy v day too.

:wohoo: Happy V-day girls!! :wohoo:

Hubby told me today that if I don't want to go back to work after 12 weeks of maternity leave, I can take longer and then look for a job when I'm ready. That means a lot because I'm the breadwinner between the two of us... I just read something today about how the difference between 12 and 20 weeks of leave is huge. So we'll see if I'm ready after 12 (I doubt I will be).

My clothes are all getting too small. :( and none of my t-shirts or jean shorts fit anymore, which depresses me as we've been having nice weather. Getting bigger is depressing, even if it is for a good cause!

Let us know how it goes with the in-laws dano!!

Tasha, YAY that baby has made it this far!! Is it Rudi no matter the gender? I'm so happy for you!

Has anyone heard from beautifulrose??

Jrepp, maybe acid reflux is causing it?

Khatif, end of April sounds a long time but really it's only a few weeks and it's going so fast.

Beautiful bump poppy <3

Timeforababy, I'm glad you had a nice time, shame about the rain though. It is weird to think that next time you'll have a baby. I really need to go to Berlin again.

Livvy, that's fab and takes the pressure off I'm sure. It's hard to adjust to weight gain but the warmth means pretty dress that will look fav with a bump. Rudi is bump's nickname, I am a little bit Christmas crazy (think putting up the Christmas tree one September and taking it down the following August :haha: ), Christmas 2013 I was winding DH up and said if we had another baby we would call it Rudolph, so when we got pregnant I started calling it Rudolph and it stuck, but Rudi for short. We've grown attached though so if it's a boy then it may be his middle name :haha:

I've not and I am thinking of her lots x

Telling the in laws today:

MIL's reaction: ohhhh dear..
FIL's reaction: Congratulations. Then when I walked out of the room he asked my hubby if and when he was getting the snip...

:rofl:

love it :haha:

:nope: delightful dano. No wonder you put it off x

Gorgeous bump poppy!!

Timfora, glad you had a nice time! I can't remember the last time we went away!

Tasha, I will be so shocked if you have a girl, always been certain you are having a boy this time! Rudi would be a super cute middle name! :)

BR hope all is ok hun :hugs:

Tasha, I never take what they say to heart any more, they are probably a bit senile anyway. Bless lol :haha:

:rofl: I'm glad you got to that point. You're a better woman than me x

Thanks Tasha, I started the medication! :)

I have been having this soreness like a dull period cramp across my lower belly it comes and goes but it worries me. I called my OB office and doc on call said that since baby isn't moving as much I could go get checked to make sure its not preterm labor. He still moves just not like he was but that could be for no real reason. I decided to wait it out as he was moving right after the phone conversation but through out the day it happens randomly. I'm going to rest my legs and try to hold out to my appointment in a week unless things get more intense. I have a lot of scar tissue so it could be stretching.

I get really bad AF like cramps pretty frequently as well. They told me it's just round ligament pain....... Although the other day I had such bad period like cramping. I realized I get it at the same time each month that lines up with when af would be due if I wasn't pregnant. It's almost like my body remembers it should be doing something but can't.

Congrats to all the ladies who just celebrated Vday. And a special congratulations to you Tasha for passing such a huge milestone! I know how concerned you were about reaching this date and I am so happy that everything has gone well for you and baby Rudi so far!

Beautifulrose, I hope everything is ok. Please update us when you get a chance to let us know how you and baby are doing.

So I had my scan with the high risk doctor on Friday and he said the baby looks great and the velamentous cord insertion is nothing to be too concerned about at this time. Apparently it's very rare and only occurs in one in 600 pregnancies. One of the concerns is the baby could not get enough nutrients because the cord isn't attached properly to the placenta so he wants to see me back in 6 weeks to check on the baby's growth and then start weekly non stress tests after that. I am a little concerned because the baby went from the 82nd percentile at my 19 week scan to the 40th percentile at this scan, so I'm going to have my regular OB check the baby's growth again at my next appt with him on April 1st. Does anyone know if it's normal for the baby's growth to fluctuate that much?

Babyvaughan, I'm glad you started it. Also glad that your Dr took you seriously. I get that pain too but I think it's normal for me, however if you're going to worry definitely go and get seen as that is what they're there for.

Jrepp, that's interesting. I will have to watch for a pattern.

Joy, thank you so much. It can be normal yes, like your baby could of had a growth spurt and due one now. It's normal for you to be concerned though especially given the cord. I would want a scan in two weeks to check that it isn't a downward trend and that baby at least stays on this centile now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->