July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Look at all your cute little bumps!! I'm huge and I'm probably bigger now then most of you will be full term!

Tonya, I saw your bump pic you posted last week and thought to myself, "Finally! Someone whose bump is as big as mine!" Then I remembered you are having twins. :dohh: So.... yeah. Now I understand why strangers ask me if I'm having twins. We can be bump buddies together. lol

We'll be setting up crib as soon as the room is painted which should be either this week or next! No mattress or anything yet...waiting for my shower for that.

Baby shower is may 17th I'll be exactly 32 weeks!!! Soooo excited! Ive been stalking my registry like a crazy person making sure i have everything we want/need, checking reviews on all the products, etc.

sammynashley~ I plan to co sleep for the first six months to a year so won't be setting anything up.. that, and I'm moving right after baby comes.. talk about timing! As a result, I don't get to really do much of anything :cry: not before baby comes anyway!

Look at all your cute little bumps!! I'm huge and I'm probably bigger now then most of you will be full term!

Tonya, I saw your bump pic you posted last week and thought to myself, "Finally! Someone whose bump is as big as mine!" Then I remembered you are having twins. :dohh: So.... yeah. Now I understand why strangers ask me if I'm having twins. We can be bump buddies together. lol

Let me see your bump!
I swear I have doubled since I took that picture

we should post weekly or bi weekly bump pics all around! :)

I'm way to excited to set everything up but I dont want it to get dusty!
I will wash all the clothing and stuff for the first few months and put it away at 30 weeks which is just after my shower, pack the diaper bag, and start my hospital bag. The bigger items like to stroller/carseat/packnplay I'm going to wait until like 34 week only to keep it free of dust and my dogs hair lol

How many weeks is everyone having there showers?
Mine is May 2nd at 29+2 wk's

My shower is this Saturday (March 28). We are doing a gender reveal shower and I am horrible at keeping secrets so we had to do it early. With as stressed as Ive been about making sure I have everything we are going to need to take care of a tiny person it's probably better that I have my shower early.

Thank you jrepp! They didn't feel they needed to admit her they sent us home at 3am! Had 3 hours sleep so struggling to function today, she's been given antibiotics and things to help with her temperature it's horrible and has been as high as 39.6c.

I don't think we're going to be setting up until about 30 weeks but I kinda get the urge to do it now but I feel it could still be early..argh decisions!! Hubby is so relaxed about it too he wouldn't do it til the day before my section if he could :)

I really dislike how hospitals don't admit people who obviously need it. To me an unresponsive and obviously Ill child to me would be an automatic admit to the hospital for care, even if it's just overnight.

Sammynashley - hope your daughter is feeling better and you haven't caught it! Scary that happened - glad she is on meds now.

Tonya and Harley - my bump is huge too - I'll join you in that. Only a singleton too though! I feel like I'm the size I was when I gave birth last time!

No plans for a baby shower - no one has brought it up. Is it common to with your second? I'm not sure! With our first, we didn't have it until after he was born, around 5 weeks old. My MIL was visiting then and I wanted her to be part of it. Can't wait to hear how everyone's goes!

Harley and TonyaG, I had someone ask me the other day if I was ok and if I was going into labor...I said no (I think all I was doing was scratching my tummy?). They asked when I was due, and I said July. Her eyes got huge and she said "Is there only one in there?" :dohh: Made me feel a little intimidated about the upcoming months!

Tonya and Medzi, this was my St. Patrick's day bump last week (one day shy of 23 weeks). :flower:

Attachments

• Henry 23 week bump pic.jpg
    Henry 23 week bump pic.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 9
This lady today ask how far along I am and then said oh my gosh your tiny, so tiny! She made me feel good :D my fiance mom likes to unintentionally make me feel like I'm a whale so that was a nice change! I'll get a current bump pic when I get home!

Ah, Bubbles, just saw your post! Yeah, I've had strangers ask when I'm due and when I say July they ask, "Is it twins?" One lady, when I said no, was like "Oh, big baby then." Thanks, lady! That's just what I want to hear after my first son, who was also big, had shoulder dystochia and was stuck for two minutes! Right.

I found a photo of myself when I was 22 weeks with dd (looking through old pics yesterday). I don't even look pregnant! I look slim, with glowing skin & I look SO young. This morning the mirror shows me a tired looking whale suffering from a breakout!! Wish I hadn't found that pic - gonna be huge this time!! :rofl:

Sammy I'm glad your daughter is okay.

Jrepp, that's exciting. Not long at all to wait :)

Medzi from what I've read on here, people don't really have them with their second unless there was like a ten year age gap or something.

Bubbles people are just rubbish, they feel the need to say something, you never hear oh perfect size always wow you're huge or gosh your tiny. I feel huge now too, I was at a friendship afternoon with my son at the secondary school he is going to go to and they kept asking me if I could walk, if I needed to sit down etc. I wanted to say I'm 24 weeks not 34 :haha: I might take a picture and upload later. I would take people calling me huge than no bump though.

Gorgeous bump Harley :)

Forgot to add I booked the 3d scan :dance:

I booked a 3D scan at 28 April :). I cannot wait to see my baby again.

Are you ladies are also very emotional?
I am so unstable. I have to cry on everything and one moment I feel overjoyed and the other moment I wil worry if everything will be fine, if the baby is growing enough ( I am not gaining any weight). I even cried on some very stupid country songs :)

Beautifulrose, I am glad everything is good. I hope it is not happening again.

I am not going to have a baby shower as they are not really common over here.

I ordered the wallpaper yesterday and if it's here I am going to get the matching paint. Two weeks later we are going to fix the baby room and then all the furniture will be set up as well.
I want to be done with buying everything by end of May. After that I can start washing everything.

What kind of clothes are you taking to the hospital to bring home your baby?

Nice bump Harley!
I keep waiting to have someone ask me if there are 2 so I can day YES!

Sammynashley - hope your daughter is feeling better and you haven't caught it! Scary that happened - glad she is on meds now.

Tonya and Harley - my bump is huge too - I'll join you in that. Only a singleton too though! I feel like I'm the size I was when I gave birth last time!

No plans for a baby shower - no one has brought it up. Is it common to with your second? I'm not sure! With our first, we didn't have it until after he was born, around 5 weeks old. My MIL was visiting then and I wanted her to be part of it. Can't wait to hear how everyone's goes!

For my sister I threw a "sprinkle shower". I am personally of the opinion that every life should be celebrated with a party and what better way than a mini baby shower? There are things that you will probably need and people really do love to help.

Forgot to add I booked the 3d scan :dance:

How exciting! when is it?

I booked a 3D scan at 28 April :). I cannot wait to see my baby again.

Are you ladies are also very emotional?
I am so unstable. I have to cry on everything and one moment I feel overjoyed and the other moment I wil worry if everything will be fine, if the baby is growing enough ( I am not gaining any weight). I even cried on some very stupid country songs :)

Beautifulrose, I am glad everything is good. I hope it is not happening again.

I am not going to have a baby shower as they are not really common over here.

I ordered the wallpaper yesterday and if it's here I am going to get the matching paint. Two weeks later we are going to fix the baby room and then all the furniture will be set up as well.
I want to be done with buying everything by end of May. After that I can start washing everything.

What kind of clothes are you taking to the hospital to bring home your baby?

I am pretty emotionally swayed one way or another lately. I've been happier, but I have days where I break down and cry constantly. The funniest was when I started crying because my husband had to go to work.

I'm probably going to be packing pretty lightly for the hospital. I'm going to pack a dress, bra and undies for myself to come home in (original plan was to come home in what i went in wearing, but thought that it might be wet or dirty from the labor process so nixed that idea) and then just a few white onsies for tiny tot. Hopefully we can find a really cute outfit to bring him home in, but if not its ok.

Nice bump Harley!
I keep waiting to have someone ask me if there are 2 so I can day YES!

I am so jealous that you are having twins! I would love to be able to say that I am having two.

I agree w Jrepp... EVERY baby should be celebrated. I had a baby sprinkle for my daughter after having my son 13 months prior. It doesn't have to be the same as a full blown shower and I might skip a registry.. But still have family, friends, and cake to welcome and celebrate the new life!!

Tasha.. When is your 3d scan scheduled for?

I've never heard of a sprinkle shower! I have a big family so I know there will be lots of visitors, etc just probably nothing official which is fine :)

As for clothes to wear home, i wore a maxi dress last time and it was very comfy. For baby just a sleeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->